Topaz Temptations #8 my newest design

Katchkan

This filet runner makes the 8th doily of my birthstone series. 8 down and 4 more to go.... I thought I would include a couple fairly straight forward filet pieces for this series of doilies.The color is a rich gold. Done in size 10 thread with a size 7 1.65mm hook. It measures 11 and 3/4 inches wide by 21 inches long.

Honestly I do have a life besides these doilies. I just seem to be able to crochet fairly quickly. I think it helps that I love what I am doing. That and it is just me and DH.

Hope you like this one also.

Topaztemptations1.jpg

Topazdetail.jpg

Wow - you're amazing! A real doily machine! :cheer Keep it up - I can hardly wait till you're done and all of these lovely patterns are available! :hyper:drool:jumpyay

Gorgeous - just like all the rest!

Once again Kathy, another fabulous design and oh so speedy.

Which one do you want me to test now, this one or White diamonds. Send me whichever you want me to do.

I also love the thread holder your husband made for you. What a great idea and it looks so sturdy.

Okay, I've been silently drooling over your doilies, but this time, I'm just in love! Topaz is my birthstone and this filet runner is just stunning!! :c9

Archived