Soap Pony and Kitty

Katchkan

I am impatiently waiting for thread to get here so I have a little time to fill. I am using it to make small items to send to the grand kids. I created soap kitty last week and now we have soap pony. These guys hold a bar of soap and can go directly into the tub with child. They make great scrubbers as the kids love them. Anyway I want to introduce you to soap pony. I am working on the pattern for this guy and soap kitty. I don't know think anyone would be interested?

soapponi.jpgSoapPony.jpg

The color showing through his body is the soap wrapper, I didn't unwrap the soap since I need to ship him. Figured it would travel better that way.

soapkitty2.jpg

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I would be interested. Also, do you leave an opening in the belly for the soap?

Yes the tummy is open. It has elastic around the edge to hold the soap secure and to make changing the soap easy.

the pony in adorable! what a fun and cute idea. i can just see the fights moms will have trying to get little ones OUT of the tub when they have that to wash and play with! i love it! so much better than the plastic tub toys that get yucky water stuck in them. i would love to see a pattern for it. you could add a horn and make a unicorn!

nadine

Your pony is so adorable. I would definitely be interested in the pattern and I think alot of others would too. You do great work. I loved your kitty also. Lucky grandkids :-)

Stacey

Archived