Soap Pony and Kitty

Katchkan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This would make great gifts for my neices and nephews next year for Christmas. Are you planning on coming up with any other animal designs? Just curious....(thinking of the possiblities...hmmmm)

This would make great gifts for my neices and nephews next year for Christmas. Are you planning on coming up with any other animal designs? Just curious....(thinking of the possiblities...hmmmm)
I have plans for a puppy, swan, elephant, car, unicorn varition of the pony and a pegasus varition of the pony. Just have to have a little more time than I have at the moment to develop them. I have the sketches already done and things roughed out just need to refine them.

Boy, the soap pony really took me on a ride down memory lane!:lol

Many years ago when we were little girls a family friend made my sister and me soap alligators (or crocodiles!) out of cotton yarn. Same idea as the pony. My sister and I wore them out. We loved 'em.:heart

I have had several requests for the pattern for these two. What I would like to do is this. I will allow Crochetville members to use my pattern with the understanding it goes no futher than for personal use and gift giving at this point in time. I do not want this one out for public consumption at this point, as I think I want to try and market the pattern. But I love Crochetville and feel I owe you all so much that I want to share this with those who want it this season. But only with members of Crochetville.

So if you want to PM me and send me an email address I will send you a copy of the pattern. I am not putting out a link to this pattern right now. It will be only through pm that you can recieve the pattern.

soapponi.jpgsoapkitty2.jpg

I think that the four of these designs (that you have done so far) would make a fabulous booklet! You should definitely try to get these published - I know I would buy all for designs... I could see them working so well as stocking stuffers and housewarming gifts for many different people.

Fabulous, unique, and creative design!

• 10 months later...

Oh they are so adorable!!!

You have such lovely patterns.

I would be honored to own one of them!

I will pm you shortly if the pattern is still available......I would love to have it!!

Thank you for your generous offer!!

Archived