Crochet plans for 2020?

Hello, everyone.  Just wondering if anyone has made plans for their 2020 crocheting.  If not for the whole year, do you have any projects planned for the first month or two? 

My first project will be a round ripple baby afghan for my cousin's granddaughter.  The second project will be a rumpled ripple afghan. 

Crochet hugs to everyone !

As usual, I will be making lap ghans for the military hospitals, and prayer shawls for our local Hospice.  Along with that, I'll be making whatever strikes my fancy  I pick up my crocheting every time I sit down, and, at my age, I "sits" a lot!!!  We (my crochet club, "Froggers", and I )sell at whatever craft shows we can get to, so we make a little bit of everything! As you can probably tell--I LOVE to crochet!!!!

Well the doll donation marches on.  I'm already at work on that.  There are some smaller family members who I make toy stuff for through out the year.  Also had a request for hand made ornaments for Christmas next year so will be trying to add that to the ones I make for the little ones.

Hi. I got put on the wayside with health issues so, I'm way behind and still working on a Christmas gift shawl and have a few other WIP's I'd like to finish. My "Crocheted Stash Box" with finished projects (dishcloths, potholders, scarves, etc) is sadly low, so, that will be a must. These work out great when I need a last minute gift. Then the sky is the limit. My Crochet Bucket List is very full too. LOL

I usually do not have any plans when comes to crocheting. I crochet whatever I like at a time... Right now I do know I better crochet some baby stuff before March. My friend grand-baby is due in March. I do have one "problem"  with that.  I do not know if that is a boy or a girl?. Parents do not want to know.  I know I can do all those colors that can be used for a boy or a girl. BUT,  I still would prefer to know before I start crocheting!! LOL

Krys

• Like 1

I will be crocheting for Warmth for Warriors again in 2020. We have our annual mini Christmas stockings drive that I will be crocheting for again and also hats for them too. I also will be working on some baby blankets for Kathryn for her NICU drive that she heads up each year here at Crochetville.

I want to get started on doll clothes and blankets for Bailey4's doll project and by the way. Chris I received a nice thank you note from the group receiving these donations.

I have a partial bag of mini stockings for Warmth for Warriors that I need to add to and then mail.  Make a batch of squares for Afghans for Pine Ridge.

This morning I wandered across the street and offered my hands to the prayer shawl group.  They are literally a short walk across the street.

At Christmas a niece noticed the apple hotpads I had given my sis so need to make that niece some.  I made potholders for church's new kitchen which were so well received that I was asked if I ever sold them.  Said no I give them away and then took them in some Christmas eve so need to make more to have ready to go.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm finishing a baby afghan for a grand niece/nephew due in March (I prefer not to know). I'll find out at the baby shower, Feb. 1st. More heart pins for friends and co-workers. Then I'll be making baby hats with my knit/crochet group. After that, anything goes.

Ellie 13

Edited by Ellie 13