NOW PUBLISHED Filet Crochet Shawl Original design

Katchkan

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooh - YIPPEE! I'm so THRILLED for you, Kathy! CONGRATULATIONS! And I'm SO impatient to get my mitts on that pattern!

Question - would I need to get a membership in order to be able to get this pattern, or will it be available for purchase by anyone visiting the site? I'd like to be prepared, as I MUST have that pattern!

This is so exciting! And I can hardly wait for you to finish designing and publish those doily patterns too! :hook

Question - would I need to get a membership in order to be able to get this pattern, or will it be available for purchase by anyone visiting the site? I'd like to be prepared, as I MUST have that pattern!

Anyone can order off of their site, Just if you are a member you get it for half price. Membership does have it's advantages.

Congratulations Kathy on your first publication. Your shawl is stunning. I am pretty new to this forum but I had the opportunity to see your work this week and was very impressed with it. I wish you much success for future publications my dear. Enjoy your success at being published.

Ferosa

Thank you everyone for all your good wishes, They are definitely appreciated. I still find it a little hard to believe. This type of thing happens to other people not me.

Did you make your necklace as well?
Yes Alex the choker is one of my designs. It's my Keyhole Choker.

• 2 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

:clapAbsolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!! What a wonderful job you did! You should be so proud of yourself.

Bonnie Re

Kathy,

And you were worried about the podcast???? Even your husband who sees your work all the time WOWED this one. I might add with good reason. It is very stunning. You never cease to amaze me. As soon as I think there can't be anything else she could come up with to outdo what she's already done you come up with something else.

As a true threadie, I have to say you are such an inspiration to me. I love your work and am in awe of your design talent.

Congratulations on the publication of this pattern and I am sure there will be many more to follow!!!!!

TLOL,

Toni

• 2 weeks later...

Archived