NOW PUBLISHED Filet Crochet Shawl Original design

Katchkan

I was beginning to wonder if I was ever going to get to complete this. It was one of those projects that kept getting put on the back burner. But I finally got it done early this morning.

I am calling it Autumn Sensations. It is done in size 10 Monaco raylon that I got from Jaclim in a rich gold color, Nice Thread Jackie. I used a size 4 hook. It is trimmed with beads on the edging. Measures 69 inches wide by 30 inches long. When my Dh first saw it on the back of the couch he went WOW!!!! and I was so touched as he rarely gets to excited over my stuff anymore, He just sees so much of it. So for me to get that sort of response from him was worth a lot. Hope you all like it too.

AutumnSensat.jpg

AutumnSensations.jpgAutumnSensation.jpg

ASdetails.jpg

I am so excited, I am bouncing off the walls. I Submitted this design to the Crochet Guild of America, I was informed this morning that it had been accepted. So I am offically going to be published. I can't believe it.

Well I recieved my copy of the pattern yesterday and wanted to share my excitement with all of you who have been so supportive. I probably would never of sent the pattern in if it wasn't for all of your encouragement. I owe you all a lot.

It is really something to see your own design in print for the very first time. I can't describe the feeling. Overwhelming?

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived