NOW PUBLISHED Filet Crochet Shawl Original design

Katchkan

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, you continue to amaze me. You are one talented lady and I love seeing all of your work. Thank you for sharing. It is a beautiful shawl, and it looks great on you:) . That is the perfect name for it, too!

:faintI can't even find words sufficiently superlative to describe this, Kathy! It's stunningly gorgeous! Yeah, your husband got it right - and it looks wonderful on you! :nworthy:clap

I am in awe...

OK, everyone has pretty much said what I would say but let me add this:

Holy flying catchow that shawl is totally gorgeous, no it's exquisite and I had to go look that word up so I spelled it right! lol

It's beyond beautiful. I am :drool :drool and would like to add into the chiming chorus that if you write down the pattern let me know!

Again Thanks everyone. This place is so wonderful compared to some of the other forums. Your support is refreshing and encouraging.

Hi, I have been admiring your work for a while now! I just joined the forum so this is my first official WOW!!!!
I feel honored to be your first Offical WOW!!! Thanks PaganBaby 69
I :manyheart it! You are so talented. Honestly, with all the cruddy stuff I see in the mags and books being published, you should be publishing. If any artist deserves to be paid for this, it's you. Seriously.

Monael:hug You brought tears to my eyes Thanks for such kind thoughts.I do intend to give it my best shot. Lets hope they are as kind as you.

Holy flying catchow that shawl is totally gorgeous, no it's exquisite and I had to go look that word up so I spelled it right! lol

It's beyond beautiful. I am :drool :drool and would like to add into the chiming chorus that if you write down the pattern let me know!

Kari, The pattern is written and is already in the hands of testers.

Thanks again one and all, You are beginning to give me faith in myself,:hug Thanks that is a great gift you give.

Archived