NOW PUBLISHED Filet Crochet Shawl Original design

Katchkan

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is absolutely the most beautiful piece i've seen in a while! and an original! and it looks stunning on you... and you too, are very beautiful. oh and i love the necklace you're wearing in the pic. * sending mad props your way~*

Kathy - You are truly blessed with a talent not many people have...Your beaded purses are absolutely stunning, but your filet shawl is beyond words! Your gorgeous pieces speak loudly of your love for the art - Absolutely amazing!

Laurie:hook

That is absolutely amazing. I'm speechless...and that's a feat all it's own :lol

You are truly an amazing and talented (and beautiful!) woman. Anyone who wouldn't jump at the chance to publish this somewhere is a fool.

Holy flying catchow
heheh.. kari .. my grandpa used to say that .. he was from missouri too !!

secondly and most important..

and i cant believe i missed it the first time i looked (yes i have come back to this several times.. debating if i really wanted to do something in thread like that )

but HOLY CRAP!! i totally missed the chocker you have on

GORGEOUS as well !!! how did i miss that ?

I am so excited, :jumpyay I am bouncing off the walls. :bounceI Submitted this design to the Crochet Guild of America, I was informed this morning that it had been accepted. So I am offically going to be published. I can't believe it.:dance

:tyI want to Thank everyone for all the encouragement. :day I never would have had the courage to try without all the positive reenforcement you all have given me. :hug

I am so excited, I am bouncing off the walls. I Submitted this design to the Crochet Guild of America, I was informed this morning that it had been accepted. So I am offically going to be published. I can't believe it.

Congratulations!!! I am so pleased for you!!!

Archived