NOW PUBLISHED Filet Crochet Shawl Original design

Katchkan

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Excellent job. In what medium will your work be published? Please share with us, so we may see and/or purchase the pattern in publication.

Congratulations on your success.

Kristin

The shawl will be added to the CGOA pattern line. I am not sure when It will come out. But my deadline is Dec 1st.

CGOA Link

http://www.crochet.org/index.shtml

from the CGOA website

The CGOA Pattern Line is sold through yarn shops, catalogs, trade and consumer shows and the CGOA website. This pattern line promotes crochet by introducing crocheters everywhere to the excellence in design available through CGOA's designers.

I am so excited, I am bouncing off the walls. I Submitted this design to the Crochet Guild of America, I was informed this morning that it had been accepted. So I am offically going to be published. I can't believe it.

Kathy,

I can certainly believe it! All of your work is beautiful and this shawl is no exception. Your husband's first response was exactly the same as mine: WOW! I'll certainly be watching for when it is published ... as soon as you know, please let us know!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well I recieved my copy of the pattern yesterday and wanted to share my excitement with all of you who have been so supportive. I probably would never of sent the pattern in if it wasn't for all of your encouragement. I owe you all a lot. :hug

It is really something to see your own design in print for the very first time. I can't describe the feeling. Overwhelmingly Proud ? :hook

I do not know exactly when they will have it up at the site. I think they are unveiling their new patterns at a show here shortly.

Thanks once again for helping me to stretch and try new things. You are all the greatest.

autumnsplendercover.jpg

Well Kathy Everyone has said what I want to say but I still have a few things to add.

Completamente Asombroso! ~~~ Completly Astonishing!

You keep amazing me with so much talento. ~~~ Talent

Kathy, mereces to have all your diseños to be published! ~ ~ ~ Deserve & Designs

Archived