Katchkan

NOW PUBLISHED Filet Crochet Shawl Original design

Whew! What an accomplishment - that must have taken forever to make! It's gorgeous!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! :cheer

WooHoo - CONGRATULATIONS KATHY!!!:cheer:cheer:clap:cheer:cheer Can't wait to see is posted on the CGOA web site!

Laurie:hook

You sincerely deserve to be published and its about time you were recognized for your talents. You do amazing work and have much to teach us all.

Mary

Congratulations, Kathy!!!!! I'm so thrilled for you! You deserve it!

Ooh - YIPPEE! I'm so THRILLED for you, Kathy! CONGRATULATIONS! And I'm SO impatient to get my mitts on that pattern!

Question - would I need to get a membership in order to be able to get this pattern, or will it be available for purchase by anyone visiting the site? I'd like to be prepared, as I MUST have that pattern!

This is so exciting! And I can hardly wait for you to finish designing and publish those doily patterns too! :hook

Question - would I need to get a membership in order to be able to get this pattern, or will it be available for purchase by anyone visiting the site? I'd like to be prepared, as I MUST have that pattern!

Anyone can order off of their site, Just if you are a member you get it for half price. Membership does have it's advantages.

Thanks for your speedy response, Kathy! I will have to take some time and browse the site later tonight, when I have more time...

Congratulations Kathy on your first publication. Your shawl is stunning. I am pretty new to this forum but I had the opportunity to see your work this week and was very impressed with it. I wish you much success for future publications my dear. Enjoy your success at being published.

Ferosa

WOW!!!!What a beautiful creation!!!!!Congrats on being published:cheer

Wow you have done an awesome job with that shawl! :) Congrats on getting it published! :)

Did you make your necklace as well?

Thank you everyone for all your good wishes, They are definitely appreciated. I still find it a little hard to believe. This type of thing happens to other people not me.

Did you make your necklace as well?
Yes Alex the choker is one of my designs. It's my Keyhole Choker.

Bouncing off the walls and jingling through the house. :-) That's an amusing thought. Beautiful scarf, thanks for sharing.

Beautiful work. You should be extra proud of your accomplishment!!!! :clap:clap

Congratulations Kathy!!!!!!

It is a beautiful shawl. I'm sure that you will see many more of your patterns in print. All that I have seen are certainly worthy of being published. You should submit many more.

LOL,

Toni

OMGosh, your design is abso-blumen-lootly gorgeous. It's beautiful on you with a perfect name. WTG

:clapAbsolutely STUNNING!!!!!!!!!!!! What a wonderful job you did! You should be so proud of yourself.

Bonnie Re

That is beautiful Kathy! You have created ANOTHER wonderful pattern...........:applause

Kathy,

And you were worried about the podcast???? Even your husband who sees your work all the time WOWED this one. I might add with good reason. It is very stunning. You never cease to amaze me. As soon as I think there can't be anything else she could come up with to outdo what she's already done you come up with something else.

As a true threadie, I have to say you are such an inspiration to me. I love your work and am in awe of your design talent.

Congratulations on the publication of this pattern and I am sure there will be many more to follow!!!!!

TLOL,

Toni

You should be proud of yourself and extremely excited. What a beautiful piece of work to create, and knowing that you created the pattern as well - BRAVO!

Congratulation. Great work. I love the motif