Granny Squares for those that need them cal 2018

Hi all.

Oh what scrumptious pics of eye candy. Darling kids darling outfits happy kids tired kids bout says it all huh.

DAighter will have to wear that boot for 6 to 8 more weeks but should be after some rehab ok she's in good hands. Hubby went out and bout her a scooter like this. post-40621-0-13097500-1478109712_thumb.jpeg. Not just one but two n case she wanted to go to work eventually and one for there without hauling it back and forth

She is thrilled to have a little higher level of freedom !! They both are happy she can cook a little bit they are not fast food people. Very healthful eaters. So she is happy as pie. In 10 days she will go back and sees the bone Doctor again. Sigh of relief from mom. It's just a slippery slope sometimes cause just when you think yo have the see saw balanced in one areas of the playground some thing knocks it off and down you go again. I'm still fighting for my balance can't give up.

And my sister. I just can't go there right now.

So for now I'm riding the slight updraft otf the good news of my daughter and hope that will be enough to to at least carry me for a while

So all have a day that rocks!,

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Daphne and Katiebug.... Cutie kiddos....and you too Daphne!

Katy I love your daughters new ride! LOL... and let me tell ya ...I have this brother.....some day we'll swap stories!

I decorated for Thanksgiving today, finished a Christmas afghan for my nephew that will be spending Christmas with us, and planned for dh's bday party this Sat.

Thanks everyone! Halloween is our Holiday. As long as I'm off work for Halloween, i don't care what other holidays I have to work. It was fun. I hope to actually go to a Halloween party next year. I had to work the night of the party this year.

Katy, i was glad to hear your daughter I'll heal good!

Have a good night all!

Daphne and Katiebug.... Cutie kiddos....and you too Daphne!

Katy I love your daughters new ride! LOL... and let me tell ya ...I have this brother.....some day we'll swap stories!

I decorated for Thanksgiving today, finished a Christmas afghan for my nephew that will be spending Christmas with us, and planned for dh's bday party this Sat.

Tribble and Katiebug love your Halloween pictures. I love seeing the costumes.

I am at the laundromat. Its just faster and easier to do blankets and bedspreads here all at once.

Love the pictures Tribble you all look great.  Little Tribble is so cool.

KatiBug the kids are so cute.  I gather the last one of your daughter is after Halloween slump?

Spent all day yesterday, taking down the tree ornaments and all the Halloween Decorations.  Today I will be putting up the Thanksgiving ones.

The tote is in town, so it should be delivered today.

Have a great day and hugs all around.

Good Morning everyone.

Well the decorations were all changed over and if the sun comes out today, I will get pictures.

Somewhat cool, but still going up to 80 today.

Congrats to the Cubs fans and Indian fans I feel your pain.  The same thing happened to us at the Stanley Cup finals.  We only had to win 1 game and then lost 3 in a row.

Well off to see if the tote was received.  Have a fun day and Hugs to everyone. :hug 

Ok Katie glad to hear the good news on your daughter.

Ha yes congrats cubbies!, I got to watch the final game and I'm sure that's the reason they won. I really didn't have a fav it was hard this year as both teams earned it but all in all I'm happy they won!!i can only magine Shytown is singing in the streets still!!

I hope the tote arrived. I'm headed over to check that out next!!

Oh Tampa you wear me out lady all that in the am. I had enough trouble paying the few bills I had over the phone this am lol. That was about I had energy for and now I'm almost wanting to nap lol

Hey I had a protein shake this am. I like um was good I had handy get the strawberry and it was really good so that should help get some of my strength back maybe too. Least it can't hurt,,right

well I thought I said Good morning,guess not

Good afternoon, have already been out to Walmart they had 2 out of 3 items I wanted,I'm thinking they discontinued Rene's shampoo

also went to the dollar store to get some Thanksgiving cards,there was one card,that I really liked,bought 3 of them,something about the blue mailbox,that just seemed homey,enjoy the rest of your day

Oh meme lol. Yep fits her little frame just perfectly and gave her back some freedom. She is glad now that she can send to the grocery store and did last night. She showed me her incoming calls from hi in just that hour he was at the store!! At least 30 text's from him asking stuff about where what. Rand how much. HIlarious and will make for good practice lol

We alway like to go together as then I do t feel rushed and can dally if he gets ehat he wants in his cart then we meet up in a middle aisle and combine and remove duplicates hahaha it's our system and it works for us I guess..

Oh and meme I used to have a. brother but I don't claim him as such for many years now.

Well I managed to get a load of jeans and such in and will rest till theto are ready to put in the dryer. I'm drying mine so as to shrink them as my some of my cloths are too big it seems these days.

This has been a hec of a diet though and I wouldn't recommend this sickness to lose weight ha to my worst enemy ha

Ok Well there you are Linda!! I too hate when you get used to one kind and then next time you go to get it it's nowhere!! Where does it go?? A different shelf perhaps. Nope a different dept. uh not that I can see a different store then???? You'll be lucky to ever find it again cept maybe on some dark dusty back of the dollar store shelf pushed way back leaving a thick dusty ring in its wake when you quickly grab it like is wa a diamond ring lying there. Am I right!! You know the routine right. It's only 5 years old but that's ok lol

Lol

right Katy

it either completely disappears,never to be seen again.Or it reappears with new packaging,but I think thats just a ploy to raise the price on a item.At the military food store,its iffy week to week,what they have deleted

Katy that is good news about your daughter. I saw someone using one of those scooters a couple of years ago and thought what a great idea. Hope you start feeling like working on projects again. Has your brunch bunch officially disbanded? You havent mentioned them in awhile.

dh would have liked to have stayed up to watch the end of the game bit has to get up at 4am to go to work so I watched it for him. Was glad the Cubs won but mostly I was glad when the last out came and baseball was officially over with for the season. It just doesnt seem right running baseball into Nov.

Mary Jo hope your football team wins tonight.

We had waves of thunderstorms move through yesterday afternoon and last night. It was cloudy and wet out this morning but but sunny this afternoon and still unusually warm.

Linda I understand your frustration. I keep a running list and I feel great satisfaction when I go and actually cross everything off the list. Its frustrating because one Walmart will carry things and another one does not, or they are out, or they stopped carrying it.

Hey all, and good evening to you too!

Katy, good news to hear about your daughter!

We're all sitting in the kitchen right now raiding the candy bowl (yes, that includes the kids :lol )

Just dropped in real quick to catch up on the happenings and say hi.

Hope everyone has a great evening and I'll see you all soon! :hug s

Good Morning

Oh My Goodness,how big Jade has gotten,thanks for the new pictures

was up twice in the night,2 and 4,was tempted to stay up and then said Nah and went back to sleep until 8:15

A 23 drop in temps,83 yesterday,barely 60 today,a bit windy too

enjoy the day

Not much going on this morning. It's chilly here. 46 currently. It's welcomed by me because the last couple of days I've been wearing shorts and tank tops. It's been exceedingly warm for November. Rosalie and I came with Rc to pick up his check this morning and he's wanting to go get breakfast at Bob Evans so I guess we're doing that once we hit the bank lol.

Wow you all been talking away.

I have been extremely busy and little time for the computer.

Hercule's was for about 48 hours and costed me a whole nights sleep. He is better this morning sleeping at my feet. I should crawl right next to him and go to sleep but can't do that I have Little Man. He's a few hand fully.

Tomorrow is craft fair day and I have been gearing up for it. I made a lot of different things this year. Everyone says there great sellers .I'll let you know. When I set up I'll take pictures.

Lea the craft fair is at Granville County Senior Center In Oxford. 9 -3 .. Hope to see you there.

I can't remember if I ever told you or not.

Hope everyone is doing good.

Love all the pictures.

Well off to finish up a lot of stuff and still need to go to the store.

Morning all. Sitting here having a protein drink I'll have half now and half later for a mid aft boost it tastes really goo I think mine are ensure strawberry flavored and the are good! So much better than I thought they would be anyway.

Handy did the store thing this am and he did pretty good so no complaints.

I think I am feeler ing a bit stronger lately and that is good there for a long time it felt as if any muscles I had he'd turned to hot glu and just melted. I have a high bed and it was difficult to eve lift either leg to get in at the start of this. Now I can again. I had heard a body can go without food for ten days without damage. And water for 3 days. Neither of which those particular statements ring true for me anyway. Those survival shows. Those people just don't realize the damage thy are doing till further down the line I can't magi e the damage. I ate but nothing to speak of toast and crackers became my standbys and Gatorade my drink of choice

But I'm doing better now so hopefully will recover fully again soon. It's Saturday. So what are you all so plans today??

I am going to get my bed changed with handy help today get the rest if the laundry completed and sit down in a kitchen chair in front of the fridge haha and get that cleaned out too. Then rest lol the do a few other little chores that I know need to be done and I dunno after that So hope you all ha e more fun plans than me. See ya later

Well hi BGs. It's like this. About the Brunch bunch. There was some discord between a few members for sure and there were only three of us that escaped the drama so the brunch got down to our originals and it got.very difficult to book as somebody didn't want to come f so and so was etc so we three just started doing our own thing and one by one it sorted of started to disband naturally. I still see the three I'm close with hardly ever see most of the others I have stayed neutral and have taken no sides so I.m Still friends with all so that is the way it is.fine with me to do one on one. To me as I think it's better being smaller but if ever the few causing the rift figures it out and we can do it all again together too I'm in.

Lol. Oh two moved too out of state to so we had precious few as a bunch anymore. Sad I mean I still talk to my close buddies so not all is loss.

Oh jaded pics!,, hi lacey'!!she is getting so grown up. Gosh you know I cried when my baby girl started to grow up the first time I noticed it was in her hands. They were not little baby handies any more they were little girl hands. I just cried I was gonna miss those little baby hands and I knew it then. And I still miss them. But she now has the pretties elegant graceful hands Long fingers ,nails

Impeccably done sporting at least a coule diamonds so I am used to those hands now. Sill there still perfect. always perfect!,

Sigh so enjoy while you can I guess huh.

I used to have a poem about you child's fist day of school. It always made me cry. I'll find that one day and stick it away in her memory book for her.

I'm now tired and will go move about a bit. Get the old hot glu in my veins warmed up some!! See ya later now enjoy your weekend!!!

Oh by the way. Jade still has baby hands!!!

And Sandra good to hear from you I didn't know a bother doggies was ill is he?? I swear I would change his diet sometimes older dogs have trouble digesting g even the food they hav eaten for years. Stay in touch with you vet. Maybe she has some recommendations too about ehat you can do. Good lick though at the crat fair hope you have a sell out!!!

Hi everyone.  I have been cleaning up and changing from Halloween to Thanksgiving. 

One thing I did not want to do was get up this morning.  2 of my teams were on last night.  Lightning (hockey) lost by 4 to 3.  Let's just say the football team sucks 43 to 28. :rofl   The first one hurt the second was expected.

Jade is so adorable and yes she is getting so big.

Glad to hear your daughter is doing well.

Our weather is nice.  In the 60's or 70's with the 80's during the day.  The best is NO HUMIDITY.

Time to go and see what is going on in the world.

Have a good day and lots of hugs today. :hug  :ghug 

Thanks for the Jade pictures. She is such a cutie and growing so fast.

Sandra did you ever figure out what is causing the problems with your doggies? Good luck with your craft sale and let us know what kinds of thing people are buying.

Katy thats too bad about your brunch bunch but it sure wouldnt be much fun if there is a lot of drama going on. Boy this last bug sure seemed to suck the life right out of you. I will be glad when you feel like picking up your hook again and even going to the store. Oh and its just Fri here.

Oh well BGs I have been a few days behhind since I got so sick. Lol happy Friday then still working on getting my bed changed fridge will wait handy is going to make some sub sandwiches turkey club actually sounds pretty good to me. Don't wanna get in his way or be out there smelling it prep till they are done a bit later on

And got some chips too first I could even tolerate looking at a bag we'll see how a few work out. Oh and he got me my own jar of sliced I. Half pickles. dill pickles too as he likes the sliced but I like the long sliced ones. Very yummy.

and I already had one of those !! Good!

Right now I'm riding a three milk dud highfor my sugar I intake for the day. Also yummy. Lol. Me and food are in a it better place than since this started. But as recent as yesterday too I spit out my last bite of toast just had had enough right then I guess. Comes and goes. Tolerating more cause I have to you know fuel my body up so it burns clean and efficient. You know get some of these moving parts lubed again.

Hi everyone!

I can't believe we are in November already and the clocks get turned back this weekend. Time certainly is going by quickly.

Not much to report here but wanted to check in.????

Archived