Granny Squares for those that need them cal 2018

Hi all. So sorry to n ar that devastating news and will say a prayer for the family. I just can't imagine sometimes what people are thinking to do something like that. Tragic ans heartbreaking all of our prayers go up for them.

Yes nov for you may for me. FOxy is such a cute name and was also considered when we name Ginger lol she was certainly a ginger though I miss her so much still RIP Foxy and Ginger till we meet again.

I had so much more in my first post but lost it somehow. POor Linda lol stuck between seasons like I think weall are! They are talking a hard freeze here soon.

Hi to all hope you are getting your day on easily today. Supposed to rain here I. An hour or so but haven't seen a clould yet. Oops just looked out it is a little grey out there

Had a bowl of instant oatmeal and half a nano earlier so that is out of the way. HAndy put the rest of the grass seed down this am to catch the rain for the last little boost towards nest years lawn. Might just piddle around in the craft room today I dunno yet . I'll check in later.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prayers and hugs :hug  :hug for the family.

Why does it take so long to get use to the time change.  I was up again at 5:30 this morning.  I am now ready for a nap.  It is brighter in the morning, but by the time the sun goes down, I am ready to go down myself.  I hate Daylight Savings Time.  The only time I liked it was when I was young and single and I could get an extra hour in the club to have another hour to have fun.  I am to old for this.

Well off to take that nap.  Have fun everyone and hugs all around.

this time change isn't bothering me for some reason,I think I have more difficulty with the spring one,it takes me about two wks to get adjusted then,prayers for Rene' and Jimmy he fell again this morning,she had a total meltdown,time to really consider a home for his safety

Hope everyone's day is going well. Lol, stayed up till 5am watching Dexter.... so slept LATE today. Oh well. That's what vacation is for, doing what you want...right?

Been working away on the afghans for Christmas while watching Dexter. I'm still unsure if they will be done by christmas...

Hi again oh Tampa a. Club-vie!! . Huh. I have never been a night clubbie lolperson!! I bet you used to close the clubs down !!

I don't like it getting dark so soon either but we'll get used to it soon.

Linda so sorry and I think you are right. For his own safety. Poor Ren'e too. Must be hard on her too.

Hey all, and good afternoon. Praying pineknot that he's ok.

The vigil last night was short, but it worked out, seeing as how the park rangers showed up. Noone got in trouble tho. Thank goodness. I think they saw what was going on and just left us alone. Just sat there in their car.

Other than that, I picked up last night after the kids fell asleep, and found my wrist brace! I needed it after a full can of spray paint yesterday. My hand is still throbbing all the way to my elbow. That's ok tho, it was worth it.

But, I think I'm going to get off here for now. See you all later, and thanks again for the prayers for the family. :hug s all

Hello everyone.

Linda prayers for Rene and Jimmy. My squares arrived today and they are beautiful, thank you so much!

Not much going on here, worked stopped at the grocery store and home. I have a sewing guild meeting tonight which is always fun. 

Have a great night everyone.

Hi everyone.  Spent most of the day working on the Big foot Snowman.  He is about 2 inches taller than everyone else.

I had stopped working on the village, as I made a special project.  It was delivered today, so I hope it was received and enjoyed.

So sorry Linda, the hardest thing to do is move a family member, but if it is better for them, it should be done.  My thoughts and prayers go out to you all.

Big hugs everyone :hug 

Ok I'm headed in to rest soon hey guess what found my good magnifiers. I have pleated lamp shades in the bedroom well ihad hooked them over the top so as to NOT lose them on the night tBble and the only thing showing g I one single pleat was one side bar!! I didn'tyhink id ever find them lol

I gotta figure out a way to keep track of them. They usually don't leave the craft room I should just never move them again lol.

I did get Rene's puffy packed so that and the nicu ghans should go out the week of the 17th. Then maybe I can search. Around and locate the dec gals squares I k now. They are don e but those too are put away nicely so I'll have to get them out. Then I will be caught up to where I was before I got so sick. Hopefully. Good I worked ahead back a while ago. Then next OMG on the list when feeling good again is the dreaded bathrooms who basically other than a shot quick Wipe over now and then probably could use a good scouring. But thha is yet to come lol not happening tonight for sure lol

I am going to be so glad when these political ads are gone. Sheesh it like e every one minute of programming you get 10 political commercials!! Tomorrow is it then they will be over yay.

I am getting sleepy and might skip the shower till morning s o every one have a perfect day tomorrow !! Till later

Evening all! Had a rather peaceful day today, and hopefully my wreath is almost done! I'm having problems getting cones to sit right, so I'm going to work on that in a few minutes, and finish sweeping up after the kids :lol Never ending job with these 2 :heart

My clock is telling me it's 923, but my body is saying 4 am...ugh

Well ,off I go to get done for the night and hopefully get to bed before 12! :hug s and g'night!

Good Morning everyone.  I do hope everyone has a great day.

Off to get a test done on Tampa Guy.  They are going to take a picture of the veins and arteries in his neck.  Then a small stop at the store and finally home.  I really do not want to be out today.  Voting place is at the church up the street.

Still no word as to if the package was received.  The PO says it was, but not the person.

Have a fun day.

Katiebug, that's terrible. I got the Amber Alert on my phone and then saw the news the next morning about their deaths. I can't even imagine. 

Started a Christmas gift last night.. It's a graphghan so we'll see if I get it done. I was pretty impressed with myself that in less than 10 minutes I had the first 4 rows done, then had to stop & trying to figure out where I was different between the written instructions and the graph.. Turns out the written goes from bottom to top & I was going from top to bottom, so now that I've figured that out hopefully I can knock some out today! Boys are out of school for teacher inservice day. 

Don't forget to go vote! I went before they woke up. Thankfully my voting thing isn't far from the house, and Michael woke up first so I had him keep an eye on Rosalie (with Nana next door) while she was asleep. She was still asleep when I got back. 

Oh my ou have. Everyone checking their mail boxes twice Maryjo lol what could it be and to whom lol. Good luck on the ghan Jessica and I bet big brother did a great job watching little sis!!!

Can't wait to see your pine one wreath

I do hope all comes out well for Tampa guy Maryjo and get home soon so you can visit with us. Lol

How is sil and ren'e today Linda?

Owlvamp still recouping from the craft fair sure hope you sis a bang up biz!!

I. Feeling ok I guess a little bit sluggish and slow this am but I just had a bite to eat so that will soon help.

Other than doing the main bath for sure today at least that is all I have planned as well I voted early a couple weeks ago and handy went out at 8am so he is done hope my dd remembers to vote too I k ow my son in law will lol

It's a chilly morn today they say frost or freeze is getting closer so handy is going to pick the rest of the garden. rake today. I'll miss the bright heads of the marigolds from outside

my window though. Marigolds are always in such good moods. They are like the cheerleaders. Of the flower world!!

My favorite part of Alice iN Wonderland is where the flowers sing!!

Well that. Bathroom is t not going to spruce itself up so I'll go do a little work see ya soon

Ok, so...I got the wreath hung up and fixed to the best it's going to get. :lol I'm done, it made me mad (the cones keep flopping out of place).

Hope everything goes well for Tampa Guy!

But, I'm going to post the pic and then try to pick up my hook for a few. Hand is still cramped from spray painting the other day :lol:ghug

post-41261-0-34053600-1478638336_thumb.jpeg

Love the wreath.

Now that I know it was delivered and the person got it, I can now tell you what the special project was.

I felt bad when I heard Jessicali had her tote stolen.  I went to the closet and was able to find enough of the yarn to make her a new one.  It is the exact duplicate of the one that was taken.  I threw in some yarn balls, that I hope she can use.

I get so nervous when I send these totes out.  I do not breath, till I know the person has it in their hands.

So I can now breath and go on with my crocheting.

It is time to get the medication out for tomorrow and put the old pj's on. 

Not going to watch any of the results.  They just make me crazy.  I will find out tomorrow who won and who lost.

So Good Night everyone and as my Mom use to say Don't let the bed bugs bite.  :rofl 

Ok well got the main bath done everything but th tub lol and fresh towels and rugs down and It pt now smells s oclean in there and looks a might better then when I went in. Small bath tomorrow Lol

Starting reading a John Grisham book handy is done with. I must admit it grabbed my attention first page so I'm going to read that maybe more before I go to bed tonight.

We had turkey sandwiches for supper that thinly sliced wafer meat with tomato slices and course pickles and onions and ittalion dressing. I was able to eat almost all of it! Tasted really good to me

iS anyone collecting some smaller squares? They are three rows and 4 inches square in all colors. So if you were collecting and never got these lemme know otherwise I might make something of them soon!!

I found quite a few of them in wip basket but now don't remember what it was I was thinking about making lol. So wondered if maybe I made some for some one on the thread. And forgot to send.

Either way they won't go to waste. ❤

Morning everyone!

I have had a lot going over the weekend into the week. It just gets crazier here.

I didn't do grand at the fair , but did make my table money back plus a little. It was a very stressful day and ended in a drama stressful day with boy's mother. So all and all I'm happy it is over with.

Lea I take it you didn't make it out. Or I just didn't see you.

Good Morning.  Got up late, as I stayed up late last night.

Send some of that rain over here.  There are clouds, but no chance of rain.

Sorry you did not do well owlvamp.

Off to see what is going on in the world.

Archived