Granny Squares for those that need them cal 2018

Well thanks Sandra. How are all at your house hopefully by. Ow all the fur babies are well and thriving and hubby will soon accomondate to his transit too and fro. The job soon and it will seem a bit less an unpleasant abspecct of the job so things

will even out so ome as well going down the road.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Katy sorry about your daughter. I hope she doesnt have many stairs. Being on crutches will be hard enough but a lot of stairs........

Yep thats our TC. She is going to be a black cat for Halloween (cuz shes a black cat every day.)

Happy Halloween everyone!

Katy sorry about your daughter. I hope she doesnt have many stairs. Being on crutches will be hard enough but a lot of stairs........

Yep thats our TC. She is going to be a black cat for Halloween (cuz shes a black cat every day.)

Happy Halloween everyone!

well BGs she wears her costume well. Like I was made just for her!,,,,I want her by the way !,,lolll

Well she does hav freaks n stairs they are third floor town homere and t even get to

Up to the building. Is a ROcky BAlboa run. I'm sure he will practically carry her an she is like 110 but still I'm sure she'll be laid up for at least a few weeks. I cried when she told me as I know the pain been there done that an I'm not even up to the rehab. Only saving grace I she is young and with proper care I'm sure sure she will recover faster than I would for sure!,

But I know sometimes too the recovery is the worst part well besides the pain that is. That is always gonna be top in my opinion. She like me does nt take any pain pills stronger than Tylenol or ibprofen. .

BGS... I love folks who are passionate about decorating and such...!

katy, Hope your daughter's foot will be okay...

snowbear... glad to hear about your nephew...

I agree Trib... can't wait to see little Tribs outfit...

I just got a picture of my grandson Jacob and his costume... he is 15 months old.... not sure I would have picked a devil... but he's cute!

post-497-0-56068500-1477961846_thumb.jpg

Hey I need to ask prayer for my husband. On the 2nd. He will find out all the details about the surgery with his neck. And when it will be. After it heals up. He will have surgery on his lower back. So, please pray for him. Thanks everyone.

I have quite a few posts to catch up on. Took the kiddos trick or treating last night and around 3:30 Rosalie asked me if I was dressing up. I never do, so I told her no. She absolutely broke down, so I ended up painting my face, throwing on a plaid shirt and straw hat and was a scarecrow. 

post-46820-0-38462400-1478007296_thumb.jpg

This is the first year my boys have done halloween with out masks, and they seemed to really enjoy themselves and LOVED their costumes! 

Connor is Clark Kent, Michael was Harry Potter, complete with the lightening bolt scar, and Rosalie was Tinkerbell. I got some glitter hair spray (that I actually had from the wedding a few weeks ago) and sprayed that in her hair and then used some of my green mineral eye shadow powder and put that on her eyes and down the sides, and she told everyone she had fairy dust on her eyes! 

post-46820-0-77802100-1478007308_thumb.jpg

Good morning.  Had a headache myself this morning.  I was suppose to go to the store, but I could just about pick up my head it hurt so bad.  Ate breakfast, then took 2 Mucinex for Sinus Headaches and before I knew it, the headache was good.

Prayers for the hubby Snowbear.

Lea I love the devil.  The kids are so funny. One came and Dad said she was a fairy, but refused to wear 1/2 the costume.  Another little girl came dressed as Minnie Mouse and they even painted her nose with whiskers and such.  When she started to leave Dad yelled.   "Did you say Thank You?" She yelled "No".  I laughed and Dad yelled Thank you.  I was still laughing when I shut the door.  We had between 50 & 75 kids.  I give bags of chips.  One kid yelled running down the sidewalk.  "I got chips."

Jessie I love the kids they look so cute.

Katie, I do hope your daughter is feeling a little better today.  I had a hairline crack in my ankle once and the boot was more of a pain than the ankle.  Hope she heals fast.

Here is something I just finished a little while ago.

http://www.crochetville.com/community/topic/158046-santa-and-tree-dishcloths/

Have a fun day everyone and hugs all around.

Good morning. Mj love those Santa is just so jolly and that little tree is just the right size. Glad your headache went away too musinex does it for me too.

Did you say thank you no lolll too funny!

Glad you had lots of kids! The kids are darling Jessica lol and you America out a fine scarecrow!!

Glad all the kiddies had fun and decent weather too. One here when daughter was young they h to cancel Halloween I. Our town for an ice storm!!

Well I'm afraid I didn't tell you all the rest of the story. DAughter after hurting her ankle had to walk three more blocks on it to get to her car. They really don't k ow if she will ever recover full capacity I it but we don't know till the bone doc. Looks at it tomorrow. So Fingers crossed it can be fixed. I'm so upset about it though you know till we know something more.

Well I made a wellness check on my sis and she called back and all is well there. She and this person sh lets live there and sponge off of her )I'm sub what one sided on this issue ). Is supposed to be helping her but always seems the other way around to me. Always sick and or whinning about something whenever it comes time to take her to an appt or something for her. I washed mr hands of him years ago

We don't speak now my older sister will if forced but only to keep the med info door open. If she shuts him out too we don't get the latest on her health proceedings. I am thinking she really be better off in a nursing home so does my older sister but they are across state lines-for both of us So red tape everywhere you look

On other fronts well the day is progressing and you know I think m gonna have handy get me some encore or boost protein drinks for times when he isn't ere like this am his theapy appt got moved to this am and I didn't know what to eat as it is so hard to pick doso ething when you don't really want it or feel like eating anything but I Made one boiled egg an a toast it I worked but it wasn't something I would normally make but I was kinda weak and when I get weak apparently I get emotional and Whinney so staved it off for a while anyway he will be home soon from a door job and I'll eat something maybe then

Day by day I think things are getting better so I will take I guess. All for now have a good one!,

Lea cute devil you have there.

Jessica love your costumes too.  You all looked great.

Katy I really hate to hear that about your daughter having to walk so far on her ankle.  I hope its not as bad as it sounds.  Hope things continue to work out okay with your sister.  What is a person supposed to do about elderly relatives when you really have no say in their care?  I worried about an aunt that shouldn't have been by herself but she was just too stubborn.   Her sister checked on her daily by phone and got groceries for her until she just got too bad she wound up in the hospital. We all knew she would have been so much better off in assisted care and I think she would have liked the social things at a place like that too. She just refused to even discuss it and she was very strong willed.  

I spent the day putting away my Halloween things.  I turned the jack o lantern face around to the wall on the big pumpkin light so it can go into Nov,  swapped the Thanksgiving scene for the ghosts in the ceramic pumpkin, hung the scare crows in the window and put the wooden ones on the ledges,  got out the plush turkeys and pumpkins and put the Thanksgiving garden flags out.  

I didn't want to lose that post so entered. Seems I only lose them well at least more often when they are the long ones.

On other fronts daughter broke her ankle sat night and although it is as big as a football she has to wait till Wednesday to see the orthopedic till like Wednesday so sh is sitting at work now and hubby will pick her up on her way home. She is on.crutches but says she still needs help cause she is really bad at crutches poor kid so send dd a thought or two for quick healing if you can please.

Sorry to hear about your daughters ankle, i hope she heals back to normal!

I just got a picture of my grandson Jacob and his costume... he is 15 months old.... not sure I would have picked a devil... but he's cute!

Such a cute little devil there, adorable.

I have quite a few posts to catch up on. Took the kiddos trick or treating last night and around 3:30 Rosalie asked me if I was dressing up. I never do, so I told her no. She absolutely broke down, so I ended up painting my face, throwing on a plaid shirt and straw hat and was a scarecrow. 

attachicon.gifHalloweek2016.jpg

This is the first year my boys have done halloween with out masks, and they seemed to really enjoy themselves and LOVED their costumes! 

Connor is Clark Kent, Michael was Harry Potter, complete with the lightening bolt scar, and Rosalie was Tinkerbell. I got some glitter hair spray (that I actually had from the wedding a few weeks ago) and sprayed that in her hair and then used some of my green mineral eye shadow powder and put that on her eyes and down the sides, and she told everyone she had fairy dust on her eyes! 

attachicon.gifHalloween2k16.jpg

You all look so awesome!!! I love halloween!

Pineknott, I hope your headache is better!

Snowbear, my thoughts are with you and your husband.

Good morning.  Had a headache myself this morning.  I was suppose to go to the store, but I could just about pick up my head it hurt so bad.  Ate breakfast, then took 2 Mucinex for Sinus Headaches and before I knew it, th

http://www.crochetville.com/community/topic/158046-santa-and-tree-dishcloths/

Have a fun day everyone and hugs all around.

I love the dishcloths! Glad your headache got better quick.

We had fun trick or treating! Hubby went as his usual devil, but this year I crocheted him a tie to wear! In a lovely green at that. He made his staff. I went as my usual witch, hope to have my outfit the way it's supposed to be next year. I want to crochet a witch hat and other accessories. Little Tribble was the most awesome vampire Teddy bear! I loved the way his outfit turned out.... we made little Tribble's bucket into a severed head to match his outfit. I like the whole getup to match. It doesn't always but we do try... lol

post-73457-0-53021900-1478039087_thumb.jpegpost-73457-0-14062800-1478047660_thumb.jpegpost-73457-0-35558600-1478047676_thumb.jpegpost-73457-0-81055300-1478047690_thumb.jpegpost-73457-0-52979300-1478047759_thumb.jpeg

Hi all! Quick drop in, going to bed soon, but wanted to post a couple pix of the kids from last night. They had a blast, I had a heck of a time tho...Jazz decided to scream and jump up on me and climb every time we saw a dog. My knee finally gave out and I hit my hip on a step one time she did it, so I could barely walk the rest of last night, and still having problems today. That's ok tho. She fell asleep at the kitchen table a little bit after we got back. I was a "mean mommy" and made her walk almost the entire time (not too far, just a few blocks). They both had a blast :) In the one, Boo had grabbed my mask and was wearing it as his sister was falling g asleep sitting there :lol

Katy, hope your daughter heals quickly!

Snowbear, keeping you guys in my thoughts and prayers!

If I forgot anyone else, hope everything goes well/you get better soon!post-41261-0-24761800-1478053896_thumb.jpegpost-41261-0-29532400-1478053938_thumb.jpegpost-41261-0-98822400-1478053965_thumb.jpeg

Hope everyone has a great night all! :ghug

Love the pictures Tribble you all look great.  Little Tribble is so cool.

KatiBug the kids are so cute.  I gather the last one of your daughter is after Halloween slump?

Spent all day yesterday, taking down the tree ornaments and all the Halloween Decorations.  Today I will be putting up the Thanksgiving ones.

The tote is in town, so it should be delivered today.

Have a great day and hugs all around.

Tampa Doll, yeah, I had refused to take the stroller and it wore her out :lol she isn't used to running around all day and then walking so much (which is a little confusing sine we go to the park almost every day and she runs all over the place over there)

Mornin all! Quick drop in before I finish starting my day. Going to take down the Halloween decor, and might try to make some pine cone wreaths later (I have 3 bags and can always get more from the park) so this should be interesting...I don't remember ever trying to make a wreath!

Anywho, hope everyone has a great day and a big :hug to each of you!

All the Halloween pictures are great,when candy prices got a bit over the top,we stopped doing Halloween

Back when I was a kid in the city,there was no curfew,one of our stops was the subway station,that was always good for a few bucks,ah yes,it was a care free time back then.

Tribble and Katiebug love your Halloween pictures. I love seeing the costumes.

I am at the laundromat. Its just faster and easier to do blankets and bedspreads here all at once.

We do that sometimes too,some winter blankets take two cycles on my home dryer

Archived