Granny Squares for those that need them cal 2018

Good Morning everyone.

I'm planning to spend my day in the sewing room working on more princess dresses, oh and I guess I'll do some laundry too since I need clean clothes to wear. I've picked up a cold but I don't feel sick just congested so my favorite drink at the moment is robitussin, mmmm yummy  :yuck .

Not much else going on here. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning All,

the car is not duplicating the sound for the mechanic,so there it sits at the shop,most times it can sit in the driveway for days on end,but because its not available,I can think of places I like to go,similiar to when the lights go out and you flip the switch anyway.

Bgs,your type of house was in my dream last night,when you mentioned going outside to get to the storage

not much going on,may do wash today and just the ironing tomorrow.have a great day everyone

Good Morning All,

the car is not duplicating the sound for the mechanic,so there it sits at the shop,most times it can sit in the driveway for days on end,but because its not available,I can think of places I like to go,similiar to when the lights go out and you flip the switch anyway.

Bgs,your type of house was in my dream last night,when you mentioned going outside to get to the storage

not much going on,may do wash today and just the ironing tomorrow.have a great day everyone

When I first moved here I dreamed I lived in a cave and this pig kept coming through messing everything up and dh admitted he was the pig.

I hate it when problems wont duplicate for the mechanic and you have to keep driving it always wondering when its going to really break down.

morning. well that wind has finally passed its sunny out but not too warm maybe 40 for a high is all today. it frosted pretty good so hopefully whatever i amalergic to dies lol

i feel ok but noticed some chest congestion over night so getti g so e decongestant/expectorant stuff today catc h it beffore it gets to be a problem.

have benn making a few more solids and them will trim up them and the rest i have and then take stock of how many and what colors befroe i lay some out snd figure out the rest. i had no ideafor this project as i did nt k ow i even had them lol

are we all ready for the biggie meal on thursday???. i wont have the kids this rime i think dd and hubby are just having thrir own at home with no company so will. e relaxing too for them with no guests but we'miss them but we too will just have us here.

we did years of the big extended families thing so this will be ok for this year given the fact of my ill ess this year and handys ordeal with his hip. it'll be quiet and maybe if i want i can put out some decs for Christmas too.

After the week dh and I have I am having trouble motivating!  I did change the sheets and washed three loads, dh did a trash run ,

I'll sit a spell, get up and work a spell, sit back down.... my list of things to do last night was so long.... LOL, do you ever do that or is it just me? 

" Tomorrow I am going to deep clean this and deep clean that...then you end up reading, crocheting and making a sandwich..LOL

... I dunno, you all seem like an ambitious bunch... maybe its just me....

sounds like a plan mini!!

have no get up and go today so i am doing the same. had a sandwich read a bit crocheted a bit and ipad-ed a bit now i need a nap it seems lol.

just all the energy sucked out of me today. and its still so chilly ot lol

handy took my car cause i needed gas so he stopped down at the station we go to and there was. radio station va down there doing whatever kind of promotion i gyess and after handy go to a pump a guy from the van came over and told him that a fill up was on them today just for being in the right place at the ight time!! so he filled it up lol. i told him shoulda come back and got the truck too lol but im sure it was gone or would be by then so that was a nice saturday surprise!,

and ny checks came today good thing cause i was on the last check. i seldom use checks anymore just the debit card mostly but there is a couple places we go that beleive it or not dont take debit cards!, (our bakery for one and the vehicle registration place for two ) so you either have to have cash or a check so i still always carry it.

i stillhave enough casserole but not sure we want that again tonight and we have roast beef and tatos and gravy so i think we'just eat outta the fride tonight maybe make a sandwich or something. not sure lolthat decision can wait till later ha

i did have handy put on my winter comforter again he took it off for me when i was so sick and weak from not eating that it was difficult for me even to lift it or put it over me but with time care and some food i have been getting stronger now so put that back on. was glad to have it last night

too as it got so chilly.

so that is that and this is this lol.

no real chores are getting done today and i just cant make myself care too much lol they will wait. we are both just sort of blah

this too shall pass but for now im just akng it easy today.

morning. well that wind has finally passed its sunny out but not too warm maybe 40 for a high is all today. it frosted pretty good so hopefully whatever i amalergic to dies lol

i feel ok but noticed some chest congestion over night so getti g so e decongestant/expectorant stuff today catc h it beffore it gets to be a problem.

have benn making a few more solids and them will trim up them and the rest i have and then take stock of how many and what colors befroe i lay some out snd figure out the rest. i had no ideafor this prinect as i did t k ow i even had them lol

are we all ready for the biggie meal on thursday???. i wont have the kids this rime i think dd and hubby are just having thrir own at home with no company so will. e relaxing too for them with no guests but we'miss them but we too will just have us here.

we did years of the big extended families thing so this will be ok for this year given the fact of my ill ess this year and handys ordeal with his hip. it'll be quiet and maybe if i want i can put out some decs for Christmas too.

Weather was horrible here today. I hate this weather. Want the heat back...

We won't have thanksgiving meal until after Thursday because I have to work Wednesday and Thursday night this year. Have to decide if we will have dinner Friday or Saturday, just not sure which day. I plan on Turkey, mashed potatoes and gravy, and stuffing. Might be all this year.

After the week dh and I have I am having trouble motivating!  I did change the sheets and washed three loads, dh did a trash run ,

I'll sit a spell, get up and work a spell, sit back down.... my list of things to do last night was so long.... LOL, do you ever do that or is it just me? 

" Tomorrow I am going to deep clean this and deep clean that...then you end up reading, crocheting and making a sandwich..LOL

... I dunno, you all seem like an ambitious bunch... maybe its just me....

mini, That's the way I work. I'll sit for a bit, read a chapter of my book, do the dishes, read another chapter, vacuum. LOL

sounds like a plan mini!!

have no get up and go today so i am doing the same. had a sandwich read a bit crocheted a bit and ipad-ed a bit now i need a nap it seems lol.

just all the energy sucked out of me today. and its still so chilly ot lol

handy took my car cause i needed gas so he stopped down at the station we go to and there was. radio station va down there doing whatever kind of promotion i gyess and after handy go to a pump a guy from the van came over and told him that a fill up was on them today just for being in the right place at the ight time!! so he filled it up lol. i told him shoulda come back and got the truck too lol but im sure it was gone or would be by then so that was a nice saturday surprise!,

and ny checks came today good thing cause i was on the last check. i seldom use checks anymore just the debit card mostly but there is a couple places we go that beleive it or not dont take debit cards!, (our bakery for one and the vehicle registration place for two ) so you either have to have cash or a check so i still always carry it.

i stillhave enough casserole but not sure we want that again tonight and we have roast beef and tatos and gravy so i think we'just eat outta the fride tonight maybe make a sandwich or something. not sure lolthat decision can wait till later ha

i did have handy put on my winter comforter again he took it off for me when i was so sick and weak from not eating that it was difficult for me even to lift it or put it over me but with time care and some food i have been getting stronger now so put that back on. was glad to have it last night

too as it got so chilly.

so that is that and this is this lol.

no real chores are getting done today and i just cant make myself care too much lol they will wait. we are both just sort of blah

this too shall pass but for now im just akng it easy today.

Building strength back up takes so much time after you've been sick. Usually its, BAM your sick, then two months later start feeling human again.

Good Morning.  It is Florida and it is 48 degrees.  :wbrr  We will not even get up to 70 today.  I know, I know, you all feel for me. :rofl 

The sun is out and not a cloud in the sky.  I hear some of you have snow or will be getting it today.  Sorry, but I hope to see some during some of the games today.

Started an angel yesterday, but I do not like it.  It is a little to big.  It is a knitted pattern, that I am changing over to crochet.  I will finish this one, but not make anymore.

Doing some wash today.  Got some new shirts and need to wash them, before I wear them.  2 are going to have turkey's on them.  You can not find a turkey or Thanksgiving shirt anywhere in the stores.  I have one someone gave me, but I wanted a couple more.

Hope everyone is having a great day so far and that it all goes well for you today.

I remember when I worked I was off Thanksgiving Day, but had to work that Friday.  Tampa Guy always had both days off.

I have had a busy week. Wednesday evening, I got free tickets in exchange for a review on my blog for the new movie, Moana, that comes out this weekend. OH it was super cute! Then yesterday we took the kids to see Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them. IT was good to see some Magic on the screen again, because I am such a Harry Potter nerd! I guess we're leaving Wednesday to go to my Grandma's. My mom called me Friday night and said, "I just wanted to call you and tell you I had an accident at work." (She works (is a manager) at Dairy Queen) She said, "I fell off a ladder and broke my wrist." She broke it in 2 places. No surgery is going to be needed thankfully. She already has a cast on it, but she's irritated because she has a cast from the tips of her fingers up to past her elbow. But thankfully it wasn't a leg or something else. I would rather have an ankle broken or leg, than an arm or wrist, personally, because then I could still crochet. She's right handed too, and of course, its her right wrist. I now know where I get my clumsiness from though. I broke my wrist (left) when I was a freshman in high school. I was at a volleyball game and went to dive after a ball coming my way and instead of landing on my belly/chest, I put my left arm out to get the ball and ended up breaking the wrist. But I only had a cast up to my elbow, not past. 

Popping in to say hello, settled in for the afternoon to watch a bit of TV and work on these puppy ears. 7 more right ears and 11 left years.. then DONE!! We have a long route ahead of us tomorrow, so a bunch of crochet time

Got a message from my family in WV they got 2 inches of snow!!!  Crazy!!

It is a bit chilly here today but none of the white stuff yet, however, we are under a code orange air quality alert because of the wild fires in the west....

nice visit via skype with sis in law in Berlin, they have temps up and down just like us.

the winds are blowing north,and we are smelling the smoke from down yonder Carolina

time for late lunch BT sandwiches don't have any lettuce

Hello all. It's in the 30s here. I really dislike it! Our kitchen sink has been plugged for about a week. A friend came over today and helped Mr Tribble get it unplugged. It was plugged with a huge glob of grease. How does that even happen?

Mr Tribble's back has been bothering him terrible this last week. He just had the radio frequency eblation done a couple of months ago. It's supposed to last longer than that. I guess he's going to have to go back and have it done again.

Slept today cause had to work again tonight ;) I think I passed out when I laid down... Don't remember anything from 10:30 to noon... LOL. Then went back to sleep...

Had corn dogs and fries for supper. Little Tribble takes off the corn as he says and just had hot dogs on a stick... lol

Have a great night all! If we have down time tonight I am going to work on the sonic graph ghan

Morning all! Hope everyone had a great weekend, and from what I read, I do believe you did! I spent mine cleaning and doing laundry and getting ready for Thanksgiving (really that means I've been deep cleaning the kitchen). Almost done with that...almost. Aside from that I've had the never ending laundry battle going on... :lol

Aside from that, I did find out why I feel so crumby, I have an ear infection, upper respiratory infection, sore throat, and half got layerngitis. I can't only half get sick, huh? :lol I'm ok tho. They put me on an antibiotic to help kick the ear infection, the rest is viral, but I'm kicking it!

Well, off for a while. Thinking about maybe some coffee and trying to finish the kitchen (the Dr seems to think I can stay resting with so much to?) Hope you all have a great Monday! :hug s

hi all.

had a lng weekend it seems but really didnt ac omplish much. oh hand di take the two port ac's out and stored them aeY till se need them. right now mither nature is supplying the ac!!

So i have either been too cold or too warm cant get regulated at all it seems.

i finidhed all the little squares and edged them all and im about half wY through purtting some rows together. at the. very least it will be a good baby ghan lol or????.

so that forgotten project is one out of the bin less to worry about.

cold here i have had my little space heater that is at my feet on all day that i have been in the craft room feels so toasty.

muscles are aching today probably need mor water. <taking long drink.

well hoping you day is going well and i'll see ya later.

Napped today after work. Got up at 3:15 to pick little tribble up from school. We just finished homework and read a chapter of the book he's reading. I've been battling an eye infection, they suck....

Need to clean up the kitchen and bit... then supper and some crochet

Hello.

I had my grandbaby here yesterday. Today it was work and about 3 hours worth of errands after work, now I'm home and tired. One more day of work this week and then off for the holiday. Not much else going on here. Have a great evening.

Good Morning.  Today is a day of rest.  No Dr. appointments and no shopping.  Tomorrow is my mammogram, then picking up the last stuff at the store for Thurs. 

Quite chilly today, so chilly Tampa Guy has a sweatshirt AND sweatpants on.  I hate to say it, but the heat is on.

One thing, I look out my windows and the Holly trees are full of berries.  The cardinals should be coming around soon to eat them.

Should be getting my cotton, yes I ordered cotton yarn, tomorrow.  I found some I Love This Cotton in my stash and thought it would look good in a tote.  Well, I only had 2 skeins and when I went on line to get more the DISCONTINUED the color.  Bummer.  So I took two colors out of the skein and ordered them.  Don't you just hate it when they discontinue a color?

Well off to make some Christmas decorations and breakfast.

Have a fun day and big hugs to everyone.

Oh Lea, I had to laugh at the banana story.  :rofl  Thanks for that.

Mary Jo, Yes, I hate that! I found a color that I absolutely LOVED from I Love This Yarn and I had one skein that I had gotten on clearance almost a year ago... Made a hat out of it that someone ordered & LOVED how it turned out, went to buy more and can't find it anywhere! 

Is anyone planning on going to Black Friday sales? I want the Pioneer Woman's 27 piece cookware set from Walmart so I think that's going to be my top priority! I try to go yearly with my mom & Grandma, so we'll be going too. I never went when they actually opened on Friday morning, my first ever year going was 2012 when I was pregnant with Rosalie for an $89 Xbox 360 for the boys. I don't think I went 2013 or 2014 because I stayed home and kept my nephews so my brother and sister in law could go.. More quality time with them :) 

Morning all! Min, love the banana story! Jessi, that hat is adorable! Tampa, hope all goes well tomorrow! Not too much going on here today, just grocery shopping and then helping mom clean the kitchen when I get back if she's not done yet. I have to call and see if Soulard Market is open today or not..go hope they are, I really don't want to go out tomorrow. I'd rather spend all day baking!

Well, off I go to finish making the pitcher of tea and wait for Mom to get back, have a great day all! :hug s

Morning!!

Yep totally dislike when you love a yarn and they discontinue it. That really stinks.

I also need to figure out what I need and get the rest of the Thanksgiving dinner. I have been all week trying to figure out a way to just skip it this year but, so far no one has let me. I guess get the show on the road.......

I've dug my heels in long enough and now need to prepare...

Archived