Granny Squares for those that need them cal 2018

Just a quick check in. I hope everyone is feeling better and that life has settled down for you all!

Have a great night all! :ghug

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Lovin2Crochet- for the Birthday card that came in the mail. I love the cute thread angel.:). That was a pleasant surprise.:)

We've also had wet, windy and miserable weather. Today, the sun finally came out. I am so behind in my gardening.

post-3193-0-22480000-1491696328_thumb.jpg

Hello Everyone!

I am once again so far behind that I will never catch up. I am on spring break this week and plan to spend lots of time with my grandkids but I will try to check in more often.

Katy, I sent you a PM. I would like to change my square preference to not collecting at this time.

Have a great day everyone!

Ok I have had enough of this cold.  This is Florida for goodness sake.  We are not suppose to be getting up when it is in the 50's in the morning and still chilly by noon.

Love the squares and the stockings.  That Angel is really pretty.

You will get use to not doing things like floors and stuff when hubby is home.  When I want to do the kitchen floor, I open the bedroom door and the back door so hubby can go that way if he must go to the Master bedroom or bathroom. 

I have been working on the lamb from the Drops Easter Calendar.  It is finally done and I also made a yarn hair doll called Bubble Gum.  Here is the lamb, and when I get the doll's picture taken I will show her to you.

post-105-0-21941700-1491743736_thumb.jpg  He looks like Lambchop.

lambchop is pecious i think the little face is irresistable!!!

i just looked at bubble gum and though gosh these kids getting them must be so happy to receive them!!! smiles all around i bet!!

you bring much happiness to many including all of us mary jo!!

all for now more lqter. have a good one all!!,

Lea I am so glad it was a good outing with your mom. Please show us your bunnies. I didnt do any Easter things so I am enjoying everyone elses.

Rene' great job on the stockings. Seems like you whipped them out in no time.

Carole cute angel you sent Teresa.

Carol glad you popped in. I had noticed you hadnt been here in awhile

Mary Jo I thought it looked like Lamb Chop too. Then I thought how long it had been since I watched Shari Lewis and Lamb Chop on tv. Then I just felt old. Last couple of nights we only dropped to around 50 at night and made upper 70s in afternoon. Its sticky humid out now with very strong winds. A cold front is moving in with rain.

Katy hi to you. I am so glad to see you back more and more.

Well these are my stockings for the week. Working them just makes me happy.All the yellow ones except one are from Mary Jo's pattern. post-11309-0-35270200-1491765317_thumb.jpgpost-11309-0-51881100-1491765340_thumb.jpg

Love the stockings Brenda.  I have about 15 made. I work them inbetween other things I am making.

Glad you all like the lamb and the best, besides it made with cotton yarn, is NO SEWING at all.

got my days runing done,library,I must be there alot,one of the librians passsed by me and said Hi Mrs. B,I thought to myself wow

I think I've run to the end of the bookshots,till he comes out wth more,my  favorite was Killer Chef,about a cop who runs a food service van

Lovin2crochet,what came to mind was the amount of faith in the size of a mustard seed,one of my dear friends in HS,gave me a mustard seed charm.

Yep! Faith the size of a mustard seed . . . that's pretty small faith, heh?  ;)   And Faith none the less.

Your library friends remind me of how it is with us at our grocery store ~ LoL ~ we're like family! (most of us Minden-ites shop in Pittsburg, Ks) :lol  I love small town living!

Thanks, Lovin2Crochet- for the Birthday card that came in the mail. I love the cute thread angel. :). That was a pleasant surprise. :)

We've also had wet, windy and miserable weather. Today, the sun finally came out. I am so behind in my gardening.

You're welcome, #1Crochetfan ~ :manyheart   I'm glad you liked it.

Ok I have had enough of this cold.  This is Florida for goodness sake.  We are not suppose to be getting up when it is in the 50's in the morning and still chilly by noon.

You will get use to not doing things like floors and stuff when hubby is home.  When I want to do the kitchen floor, I open the bedroom door and the back door so hubby can go that way if he must go to the Master bedroom or bathroom. 

I have been working on the lamb from the Drops Easter Calendar.  It is finally done and I also made a yarn hair doll called Bubble Gum.  Here is the lamb, and when I get the doll's picture taken I will show her to you.

attachicon.gifEaster Lamb Paschal 001 (2).JPG  He looks like Lambchop.

How adorable Lambchop is!  :D   So cute!  (I love ALL your little crocheted critters!)

Here's Bubble Gum.  http://www.crochetville.com/community/topic/158945-bubble-gum-yarn-hair-doll/#entry2729795

I used Sports weight yarn, size D hook and 2 1/2 inch head.

Lambie and Bubble Gum are just precious!!

Lea I am so glad it was a good outing with your mom. Please show us your bunnies. I didnt do any Easter things so I am enjoying everyone elses.

Mary Jo I thought it looked like Lamb Chop too. Then I thought how long it had been since I watched Shari Lewis and Lamb Chop on tv. Then I just felt old. Last couple of nights we only dropped to around 50 at night and made upper 70s in afternoon. Its sticky humid out now with very strong winds. A cold front is moving in with rain.

Well these are my stockings for the week. Working them just makes me happy.All the yellow ones except one are from Mary Jo's pattern. attachicon.gif20170402_110154.jpgattachicon.gif20170402_111053.jpg

Wow that's a lot of stockings! Very cute.

Thinking about doing a craft show end of the year. I have been working on a few things for my inventory. I have a whale made, rat bookmarks, a fox bookmark, two rat scarves, a weiner dog, a jellyfish. I want to make some hats, more scarves and some lovies as well. Having fun making all these things. So far except for one of the rat scarves all were made from scrap yarn!!! Woohoo.

I was pretty outside today but slept the day cause this is my third 12 hour shift, I hate 3 12s in a row anymore. Wears me completely out but what with being down a person, we all have been working a bit of overtime.

Okay all, have a great night!

hi qll. here too pineknot. yesterday was too hot dor me at 80 Something!!

those are lots of little stockings!!!!

dont know anything new on my sis. she went home the other day but is still awaiting the labs and then a plan of action so i wait.post-40621-0-46631300-1491841778_thumb.jpgcolored this one this am a physhodelic turtle lol he ill light up the ssea!! lol all for now more later.

LoL ~ well, even at 10pm at night, I guess mopping the kitchen was a done deal the other night! :D  Couldn't stand it no more, and I proved to myself if wasn't such a bad thing to let hubby sit at the table while I did it! LoL  Guess I've been so used to having my cleaning times to myself, without anyone under foot, it's just hard to change ~  :P   An ol' dog CAN learn new tricks, heh? LoL

I just love your little Lamb Chops, Mary Jo, he's so cute!

Hey all, been MIA again for a few days, had some stuff that needed to get done. Including my first bake-a-thon for this year. 18 loaves of friendship bread!  :lol  I'm swimming in this stuff, part of it is getting frozen.

Aside from that, I went and got my phone upgraded last week, got *some* cleaning done, but with these 2 kids you literally can't tell. And I know there was a couple other things, but I'm so sleep deprived right now that I can't even remember what they were  :D

Well, hopefully tonight I can get some yarning done...I really need the therapy of it!

Well, I hope everyone is well, mending, or staying healthy! I'll try to catch up on my reading here in a bit!  :hug  all!

Piscescrocheter72- I love your squares and stockings. :)

I am doing a test for Little Owl Huts that is taking up all of my spare time.

Thank You

The Lamb and Bubble Gum are just too cute

Well these are my stockings for the week. Working them just makes me happy.All the yellow ones except one are from Mary Jo's pattern. attachicon.gif20170402_110154.jpgattachicon.gif20170402_111053.jpg

Brenda thank you, love all the stocking you are making too.  I did make a stocking where it is knit in the round I was so happy about doing the wrap stitches I didn't pay attention on the second part and did it in the wrong order but it still looks okay, but it is too small because I ran out of yarn, so I am going to keep that one for myself and make another one and do the pattern correctly. will post a pic soon.

hi qll. here too pineknot. yesterday was too hot dor me at 80 Something!!

those are lots of little stockings!!!!

dont know anything new on my sis. she went home the other day but is still awaiting the labs and then a plan of action so i wait.attachicon.gifimage.jpgcolored this one this am a physhodelic turtle lol he ill light up the ssea!! lol all for now more later.

your picture is beautiful

Hey all, been MIA again for a few days, had some stuff that needed to get done. Including my first bake-a-thon for this year. 18 loaves of friendship bread!  :lol  I'm swimming in this stuff, part of it is getting frozen.

Aside from that, I went and got my phone upgraded last week, got *some* cleaning done, but with these 2 kids you literally can't tell. And I know there was a couple other things, but I'm so sleep deprived right now that I can't even remember what they were  :D

Well, hopefully tonight I can get some yarning done...I really need the therapy of it!

Well, I hope everyone is well, mending, or staying healthy! I'll try to catch up on my reading here in a bit!  :hug  all!

wow, 18 loaves of friendship bread, is that the one where you have a starter?

Rene' they request the stockings to not be any larger than 6 inches and between 4 to 6 inches is perfectly fine. Most of mine are more like 5 inches. I have seen on the Ravelry W4W group where a stocking turned out on the small side and they said as long as some candy or small tube of toothpaste will fit in it to go ahead and send it. They have also showed some that looked more like odd shaped bags than stockings and Cindy told them to send it. I find them to be addicting.

Archived