Granny Squares for those that need them cal 2018

Hey!  Tribble ~  Have you tried Tums??  I wonder if those would help with the acid reflux, too??  That must be so terrible!  I know I don't like it when I get those "seconds surprises", burns the daylights out of your throat, for sure!  I can't imagine a dog or puppy going thru that.  Hope the med, and maybe trying the Tums, helps those puppy dogs ~ Tribble and Owlvamp!

I havn't tried tums with this puppy yet, but have tried it out on our pug who sometimes has acid reflux. It doesn't seem to do much for her. But her reflux isn't real bad so I normally don't medicate her anyway. Thanks for the idea! I will try them out on the new puppy. Back when I still had my gallbladder I used to go through a bottle of those things a day.. Nasty things. LOL... I switched quick to Maalox and Mylanta still nasty but at least no chalkiness stuck in teeth....

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I have most of my basket together!:). The doll I tested for LOH is complete so she will also get blesed.

To all of you who celebrate Easter, "Have a Happy one!:)

post-3193-0-53941200-1492212631_thumb.jpg

#1 its a lovely basket and tradition.

Its a beautiful morning. We are trying to beat the rain due in this afternoon and get the mowing done. It takes 5 to 6 hours so fingers crossed we giterdone.

hi all. sun is half way out today. thats good!!

quiet here today handy is off soing some neighbors steps or something. i am settled in mycraft rooom. shoulders hurt today i did some over head dusting yesteday so that is why i bet.

onlything i didnt get done were the ceiling fans but i cant free stand AND reach yet lol. in time cause it will wait!!

well i. going to color a bit so for nw see ya later!!

the

Love the basket and great tradition.

I finished Audrey II, III and bud.  http://www.crochetville.com/community/topic/158964-audrey-ii-and-friends/

May be out for a few day, Must CLEAN, company coming in Tuesday.

HAPPY EASTER to all who celebrate and Happy Passover, if it is not over yet, Not sure.

:manyheart  Happy Resurrection Day!  ya'll . . . we don't do the Easter bunny-egg thingy, but do enjoy the dinner-time with friends and family.  After our church service in the morning, we're having a big ol' ham and a hickory meatloaf, with mashed 'taters and candied yams, green bean casserole, creamy cole slaw, and homemade yeast rolls with butter.  And for dessert we're having homemade chocolate cream pie and a coconut cream pie ~ yummy!  (Do you all know how hard it is to stay outa those rolls??!!  LoL)

Hope everyone has a great holiday with family and friends ~ :ghug   :manyheart

Miss Me?  Goodness if life hasn't been a whirlwind! Had work a couple of days, then off to Charlotte to babysit one of the grands ( gratuitous grandbaby shot)

Then my youngest grand turned 1 on Sat and low and behold all my sons, dils and grandsons under one roof.... be still my heart!!!

Some of us went to the movies after the party  ( with MIL who is doing great BTW) and then out to eat...

This morning was Easter service, and I don't mid saying we bowed out of going out to lunch with the youngest and his wife since we had just seen them...  chris and I pretty much sat today..LOL Old folks!

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

post-497-0-75768500-1492394898_thumb.jpg

post-497-0-79119700-1492395035_thumb.jpg

Love the photos Lea.  You all sound like you had a great Sunday.  It was quite here, except for the phone. 

Still trying to get ready for the daughter and family.  They will be here tomorrow.  I have some stuff to put away.

The tote is ready to be put together.

Have a great day everyone.

Good Morning

Oh Lea,talk about treasured moments,that grandson is just adorable,and to have everyone together,so very special

my left foot is swollen today,guess I need to some fluids in,then do the lemon water,and green tea,and if I can find a small watermelon at a reasonable price even better,enjoy the rest of your day

Whoever sent Owlvamp out the crochet hooks and folding scissors, she received them in the mail and is so happy that you thought of her.  She is still unable to log into crochetville and wanted me to pass this along to all of you.  She has tried everything she has been told to do, but has not been able to resolve her issue.

Lea- it sounds like you had a really nice time with the family.  How cute is your grandson with the rabbit ears!!:)

Bgs-  I love your newest stockings.  You are so ambitious!

hi all. well where has the veryone been??

Lovely day out but still a bit chilly. i hate bei g too hot or too cold i guess im a miid temp person lol

hope everyone had a grand easter and all the kiddies got their egg hunt and found lots of goodies!!

we had. quiet one and a ham in the oven so we enjoyed the day.

neighbor mowed for us yeaterday tto so it looks ao nice out there.

Handy briefly saw that red fox the other day! they are ao quick ut you cant mistake the tail or the color for anything else. she was hunting im sure as she was behind neihgbors house where i always see rabbits

i am so mobile now lol i love that rollator walker. i just would not have trusted the one someone gave use it was an old fashioned one alluminun wit half tennis balls over the. back wheels but i never used it cUse at first i relly needed aomething i thought more aturdy and this one isp,us its got a seat that if you gget tired you can fold down and a basket to carry glassea and the phone and my can of diet coke too and most i portantly has brakes lol.

lo,

i looked a t a lot of them online but daughter and i decided on the Drive medical one found here i sure do reccomend it least for my purposes works really well. oh and I s blue too has brakes and maybe next eeek i will be using just a cane hehehe.

http://www.bjs.com/drive-medical-4-wheel-rollator-with-fold-up-removable-back-support---blue.product.275432.item.275433?cm_mmc=Google-_-PLA-_-SEM-_-Drive+Medical+4-Wheel+Rollator+with+Fold-Up+Removable+Back support

Hello everyone,

It was back to work today and then to the dentist office for a cleaning. I came home and balanced the checkbook and paid bills, I know so much excitement. Now I'm doing a little sewing.

Have a great night.

Chris drug me to the gym.. I know its good for "arthur" but goodness, working out is BORING... cleaned most of the day, did Mom's taxes...needed her id.. um... not sure how the drivers license thing worked out since she has had dementia for three years... but I gave themt he id ## cause that is what they wanted..

Work day tomorrow, I found an old star Wars Kit from a few years ago that I think I am going to work on while we are in the car.

MJ, enjoy your company!

Hugs guys!

Just a quick check in.

Didn't get anything but like 3 rows done on the mermaid tail blanket as I cleaned the house for all day and we got the air conditioners put in the windows. Was able to sleep much more conformably. I like it pretty cool when I sleep so I can sleep under my -20 degree bigfoot sleeping bag - lol...

But at least the house was clean and in order before I went back to work this week...

Have a great night all!

hi all. well where has the veryone been??

Lovely day out but still a bit chilly. i hate bei g too hot or too cold i guess im a miid temp person lol

hope everyone had a grand easter and all the kiddies got their egg hunt and found lots of goodies!!

we had. quiet one and a ham in the oven so we enjoyed the day.

neighbor mowed for us yeaterday tto so it looks ao nice out there.

Handy briefly saw that red fox the other day! they are ao quick ut you cant mistake the tail or the color for anything else. she was hunting im sure as she was behind neihgbors house where i always see rabbits

i am so mobile now lol i love that rollator walker. i just would not have trusted the one someone gave use it was an old fashioned one alluminun wit half tennis balls over the. back wheels but i never used it cUse at first i relly needed aomething i thought more aturdy and this one isp,us its got a seat that if you gget tired you can fold down and a basket to carry glassea and the phone and my can of diet coke too and most i portantly has brakes lol.

lo,

i looked a t a lot of them online but daughter and i decided on the Drive medical one found here i sure do reccomend it least for my purposes works really well. oh and I s blue too has brakes and maybe next eeek i will be using just a cane hehehe.

http://www.bjs.com/drive-medical-4-wheel-rollator-with-fold-up-removable-back-support---blue.product.275432.item.275433?cm_mmc=Google-_-PLA-_-SEM-_-Drive+Medical+4-Wheel+Rollator+with+Fold-Up+Removable+Back support

You are making such good progress, Katy!  I'm sure you are so glad to be outside and getting around better, heh?  I love those roller walkers, too.  I know several people who have them and they are such a handy thing for those who have a hard time getting around.  A couple of hubby's aunts have them and they love them!

Foxes are so pretty, I agree!  I have only seen one close up, while we were looking at a house to buy some years ago.  It came right up to the sliding glass door and looked at us ~ LoL  Hadn't learned the fear of man yet, I guess.

We had a rain storm move in last night, with all the thunder and lightening, but today was really nice, even with the few clouds blowing around us.  I got laundry done and made a coconut cream pie for tomorrow snacking ( I know we won't be able to wait until dinner tomorrow evening, so it's a "whenever" pie ~ LoL).

Glad you had a good time with the kiddies and family yesterday.  We had dinner after our church service, so had a nice time just fellowshipping.  I'm glad it wasn't raining!  Made for a wonderful "Resurrection Day" ~ :manyheart

Miss Me?  Goodness if life hasn't been a whirlwind! Had work a couple of days, then off to Charlotte to babysit one of the grands ( gratuitous grandbaby shot)

Then my youngest grand turned 1 on Sat and low and behold all my sons, dils and grandsons under one roof.... be still my heart!!!

Some of us went to the movies after the party  ( with MIL who is doing great BTW) and then out to eat...

This morning was Easter service, and I don't mid saying we bowed out of going out to lunch with the youngest and his wife since we had just seen them...  chris and I pretty much sat today..LOL Old folks!

Hope you all had a wonderful holiday!

Good-lookin' sons!  And what a darling grandson with is bunny ears! :D   Sounds like you had a marvelous time with all the family Saturday.  That's always so wonderful.

Archived