Minion Graph-ghan

yarn_monkey

My little nephew turns 2 tomorrow and is OBSESSED with Minions. He will spot them a mile away and scream "NINION!!!" until you take him to whatever it is. So what else could be more appropriate of a gift for a "ninion" themed party? A Ninion themed afghan of course!!  :)

C2C based off a graph I found on Pinterest... It was 9 blocks by 9 blocks, so I just picked the 4 I liked best and used RHSS. 

The party is Saturday, so hopefully I'll have some good pictures to update with afterwards!  :D

post-11765-0-62297300-1458268329_thumb.jpg

post-11765-0-70253100-1458268335_thumb.jpg

post-11765-0-18317900-1458268342_thumb.jpg

post-11765-0-79752300-1458268348_thumb.jpg

post-11765-0-93315800-1458268354_thumb.jpg

And Peanut enjoying his afghan, with his Minion pillow he got for Christmas and wearing his Minion pajamas. Seriously obsessed.  :lol

post-11765-0-70401200-1458627133_thumb.jpg

He officially loves it. He's asleep holding on to it. 

post-11765-0-63138700-1458680018_thumb.jpg

That is truly wonderful!!!  I'm sure you're going to hear lots of "ninion" cries tomorrow!  That's a blanket that is going to get a lot of loving.  I'd bet that he tries to drag it with him all over the house.  Great job, Aunt Nikki!!  :)

The blanket is so cute! You're going to be the best Auntie in the world.

I love Minions. As do all my gr-kids's and nephew. I made the nephew a Minion hat and he wears it everywhere.

Thank you, everyone!  :)

The blanket is so cute! You're going to be the best Auntie in the world.

I love Minions. As do all my gr-kids's and nephew. I made the nephew a Minion hat and he wears it everywhere.

We all love the Minions too! I even watched Despicable Me last night without my nephew being here! Lol I made myself a minion hat for Halloween last year and will most likely be wearing it tomorrow to the party.  :D

Really beautiful job! Your nephew will love it for sure! :)

I am curious as to what size it is....

You know... I probably should have measured it! Lol! If I can get it away from him tomorrow after it's unwrapped, I'll measure it and report back. For scale purposes, in the picture it's laid out on my love seat. It's pretty big!

I'll post pictures tomorrow once I've given it to him!  :)

Thanks everyone! He wasn't cooperating during the present opening so Sister sent me a picture last night of him with his afghan and I'm trying to get it to my computer so I can post it. Hopefully soon! My phone updated and it's so not cooperating.  :irk  :irk  :irk

HA! Finally figured it out! Whew. First post edited.  :D

Archived