New Design - Lacy Tote Bag

Hui Lian

Hi all,

I have just completed a new bag design with textured pineapple motifs. I used three different coloured yarn to create an ombre effect with black and greys. The handles are made of two layers of different coloured yarn and joined using slip stitches. The contrasting colours are shown on the top of the handles. What you do think?

post-6072-0-15672300-1426565054_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

I have just finished writing the pattern for the this bag design and am looking for pattern testers. If you are keen to be my tester, please pop over to the forum thread and send me a message there. Thanks =)

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Hi Melissa! Welcome to Crochetville! I see that you are interested in testing patterns. We get someone asking only once in a while. They'll post when they want testers. You just have to keep watching.

In the meantime, you may want to remove your email. Trolls have programs that scan forums looking for email addresses. You can ask someone to send you a message. You'll get an email automatically.

Also, you're posting on really old threads. A lot of members from older posts are no longer active.

Archived