Crochet-Along Challenge: Vote on What to Make

Amy

Crochet Challenge Selection  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What type of item should we pick for the challenge?

• Afghan
    • Shawl
    • Socks
    • Scarf
    • Baby Afghan
    • Pillow

Are you up for a challenge? Wouldn't it be fun for a whole bunch of us to make the same thing and then post pictures? We could see what one pattern looks like in different sizes, different colors, etc.

The hard part is going to be figuring out what to make. So please respond to the poll and let us know what type of pattern  you want us to select. Once we figure out the type of pattern, I'll post another poll with several selections to pick from. Don't worry: they'll all be free patterns to make it easier for people to participate.

You all will be the ones to select the pattern type and final pattern!

I'm going to see if I can't manage to get a pretty good prize for one lucky random winner, too. What do you think? Sound like fun?

If you think you might like to participate, please select the one thing you'd most like to make.

I voted for scarf because it's something that could be finished in a short challenge timeframe, plus i dont know how much time I will have either haha. 

I voted for baby afghan, but I'm up for doing a scarf. Love the idea of us all doing one and donating. Great idea. Never made a shawl before.

I voted for baby afghan as well. They are always good to donate. Stitches from the Heart is my organization of choice for baby items. I also just sent a box of baby hats to Rosie's Cozies. Actually, hats of all kinds work up really quick, which is why I like doing them. :D

Archived