Lucy, Sierra and Bernie in their Easter Outfits

Aelita

Okay here is my god kids in their Easter outfits. The dresses I made this year is another Crochet Garden pattern called "Early Girl Dress". It was easier then the Juliet dresses I made last year for them. I used Bernat Baby Sport in Soft Yeallow and the straps and nect trim as well as the trim on the bottom of their dresses is Bernat Jaquards in Berries N Cream. The other little girl in the pic is my step god daughter Lailey who if I had known was going to be there I would've whipped up something for her too but I never know when she's there. My godsons' outfit I love the shorts b/c they are plaid and so does he. Here are the pics enjoy.

post-4232-13589775251_thumb.jpg

post-4232-135897752512_thumb.jpg

post-4232-135897752513_thumb.jpg

post-4232-135897752514_thumb.jpg

Everyone is so cute in their Easter clothes. You did a great job on the yellow dresses.

And you had a wonderful day for the occasion too. Some Easters, it's still winter coat weather here.

:manyheart

Thank you everyone I loved making these dresses and my god daughters couldn't wait until I got them done lol. They love how soft the dresses are when they get them b/c I wash them of course but I told them next year I plan on mastering the sewing maching and sewing their dresses.

Archived