2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

I finished my Ugly but Warm cap yesterday using the 2 shades of green. But doggone it, I still have enough of both greens left so I can't add 2 more points to my score. I am working on a new Ugly but Warm cap using a navy blue and a medium shade of orchid together. Even if I do finish it today I suspect there will be enough left of each color so my score still will not increase. For that reason I am posting my score for the week ending 2/18/2012:

WTD: +4 YTD: -52

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is it too late to play along?

No. It's an open group, so anyone can join at any time. Welcome to the group. I'm putting your name on the list. Welcome and have fun!

:manyheart

How exciting! What kind?

It's a used car, a Honda Civic Hybrid. So it will be great gas milage. It's small and fun to drive.

:manyheart

Wellll I had to change my MC on the mystery CAL so 6 skeins of yarn, plus a 7th in case the new color didn't look good..but I think it will work -8
well I had a customer meet me at Ben Franklin..wasn't a good idea :lol 5 more skeins so my score WTD -18

At least I ended the week with a bang! 17 Skeins used up! That makes my score for the week ending February 18th:

WTD: +34, YTD: +248

Some gratuitous smilies to try to make me feel better:

:angry:no:coffee:blink:worried:waving:ohdear:oops:rolleyes:2eek:sweat:yuck:help:scared:idea:badidea:shrug:faint:confused:cry:2nono:thair:irk:bang:yell:rant :grump :grumpy:box:tryme:sigh

I don't get to use the sad and angry smiles much, so got those out of the way.

Although, the little sighing guy :sigh fits my mood the best tonight.

Now, back to the KAL. :sigh Back to the knitting! :knit

I'm ready to wrap it up this evening; I've been working on the magic ball afghan, and managed to use up 2 skeins and 3 balls! So my score for

Week Ending 2/18/2012 is:

WTD +7 / YTD +44

Archived