2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

Here are the 2 other "Divine Hats" that I made using Vanna's Choice Toffee & Wild Berry. I'm :manyheart with the Wild Berry color! I think I'll be getting a couple more skeins and making a matching scarf to go with it! No more skeins used up today, but I should have a couple finished off tomorrow while working on Checkers board & bag pattern that I'm remaking so that I can write up the pattern.

Cute hats!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just ordered 11 skeins of yarn. poop. There goes my positive score for a while. Had to order them to make 2 blankets a lady ordered from me.

pssst... You don't have to add it to your stash/score until it is physically in your possession. :devil

Count me in too please! I know the OP says not to count our yarn before we start, but I just got all my stash(not counting cotton or three tubs of scraps) entered on Ravelry, and I tallied up the yards because I was curious to know just how many miles of the stuff I actually have. Let's just say I could unwind it all from my front door and go all the way to Oklahoma City easily..probably a little farther. So, I need to be busy! :hook:crocheting:hook

Started the ruffle last night on the christening gown. It's going to be a long project, I just have this feeling.

Linda:manyheart

No changes to my score today. I did a little crocheting last night, but not much and definitely not enough to change the status of my skein :lol

And yes, I still need to put my score in my signature :eek I swear if my head was not attached......... :shrug:lol

pssst... You don't have to add it to your stash/score until it is physically in your possession. :devil

lol. I know it will be here before Saturday (well, I think it will be). At least I know my score will go positive as soon as I finish up the 2 blankets I bought the yarn for!! Just going to be super busy for a while to get these blankets finished ASAP. I hate to keep people waiting when they order stuff. :crocheting

I'm in the same boat. I've got some preemie hats that I am hoping to knock out tonight while at work, but haven't used up anything so far this week since I started the Rose Diamond Stole in Crochet World using Pounders in Ocean. Slow going *sigh* Pound skeins should count for at least 4 points :lol

I'm in the same boat. I've got some preemie hats that I am hoping to knock out tonight while at work, but haven't used up anything so far this week since I started the Rose Diamond Stole in Crochet World using Pounders in Ocean. Slow going *sigh* Pound skeins should count for at least 4 points :lol

:tup I'd vote for that!! :crocheting

Needed a skein to finish a project. UGH! Well, I'm still in the positive for the week...so far. Never went shopping today as planned, went to the zoo with friends instead. :)

:turtle:vheart

I really enjoy hearing about everyone's busy little fingers :D

So far this week I've turned 2 skeins into balls and finished off 3 balls, working mainly on charity items. This weekend though, I'm going to work on connecting the rest of the hexagons on the afghan for mom & dad.

I didn't join the WIP CAL, but I did list my WIPs in my calendar organizer this year and I have a lot of stuff just hanging around waiting for completion.

And I am the QUEEN of crafting ADD....sometimes on my day off I will literally work on 10 different projects over the course of the day :bounce

Needed a skein to finish a project. UGH! Well, I'm still in the positive for the week...so far. Never went shopping today as planned, went to the zoo with friends instead. :)

That sounds wonderful! I hope you had a good time at the zoo.

:manyheart

Someone better go buy some yarn...lol....I don't want to be the shoot the moon!!!! :laughroll:haha:rofl I kid, I kid. :sofunny:ghug

Just can't believe that I'm already that far negative in just the beginning of the second week! But I AM almost through with 2 skeins that I'm using on the Granny 'ghan for my 15 month old. I'm making a big border to use up the last of the skeins. lol. :lol

Finished the Granny blanket! YAY!!! So 2 skeins used! WOO HOO!

Here's my 15 month old, Tristan, with his new little blankie (makes it easier for him to carry around....he tries to do it with his big ones and it doesn't work well)! HE LOVES IT!

He is adorable! And the blanket is cute, too!! :yes

Here's my 15 month old, Tristan, with his new little blankie (makes it easier for him to carry around....he tries to do it with his big ones and it doesn't work well)! HE LOVES IT!

Tristan and his blanket are very cute.

I thought I was going to finish off a skein last night but I just couldn't keep my eyes open long enough:sleep so hopefully it will be finished today.

Used a skein and a ball on a tote. Just need to weave in the ends and attached the handles. :)

That sounds wonderful! I hope you had a good time at the zoo.

:manyheart

Thanks Linda. We did have a good time. :)

Cute! Both the blanket and Tristan!!

I didn't get in any hook time last night, and probably will not tonight either :shrug So my score is currently at a stand still :lol

I agree :yes

Absolutely a wonderful picture...Tristan and his blankie look like the perfect match :manyheart

Thanks ladies!! :manyheart He absolutely LOVES it. He loves to walk around with blankets on his head (he's a goofy child), so the granny works GREAT for that. He was so happy when I finished it I just let him pull it off my lap (he tries to do it while I'm working on something and I don't let him). He climbed up on the couch, covered his legs and said "night, night". lol.

I doubt I get anything else finished this week. I have only BIG projects going on at this moment and I think I need to take a tiny break from the hook before I get started on the 2 twin size blankets (the yarn SHOULD be in this week....does it count now? I've ordered and paid for it, but no idea on when it will get here as I haven't received an email from Hobby Lobby that it has shipped.).

I doubt I get anything else finished this week. I have only BIG projects going on at this moment and I think I need to take a tiny break from the hook before I get started on the 2 twin size blankets (the yarn SHOULD be in this week....does it count now? I've ordered and paid for it, but no idea on when it will get here as I haven't received an email from Hobby Lobby that it has shipped.).

You do not have to count the yarn until it is in your personal possession. :yes

Archived