2012 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Made a hat that turned a skein into a ball. Finished off a skein on a tote. +3 First time this year I've been +!!! But don't freit, I'm going to Joannn's tomorrow! :lol

:turtle:vheart

Good morning everyone :hi

I know I still have to add my score into my signature line and I'll do that as soon as I check into all my cal's here :eek I have the pic as promised of my graph ghan that I finished on saturday not long before leaving for the birthday party :lol

post-36814-135897725358_thumb.jpg

post-36814-135897725363_thumb.jpg

I know I still have to add my score into my signature line and I'll do that as soon as I check into all my cal's here :eek I have the pic as promised of my graph ghan that I finished on saturday not long before leaving for the birthday party :lol

That's amazing! :yay

Picked up three skeins of cotton yarn for a Christening Dress that I saw in the magazine that is formerly known as Knitting Today. I plan on making a pink ruffle on the bottom and trimming the sleeves in pink. The rest will be in white. I also have some pretty pink little heart buttons that will go perfect. I think it should be great.

So I'm at a -6 for the week so far.

:manyheart

Wow! Great job!

Picked up three skeins of cotton yarn for a Christening Dress that I saw in the magazine that is formerly known as Knitting Today. I plan on making a pink ruffle on the bottom and trimming the sleeves in pink. The rest will be in white. I also have some pretty pink little heart buttons that will go perfect. I think it should be great.

So I'm at a -6 for the week so far.

It sounds beautiful!:manyheart You are planning to post pics when it's done, right? :yes

:fame I feel as if I won an Oscar! :bow

I didn't realize how motivating this would be. I really want an even better score for this week. :woo Although, I find myself playing around on the forums instead of crocheting, because while I can read while I crochet, I find that I can't type at the same time. :P

Onward to next week! :yay:crocheting:crocheting:crocheting

Sorry for the smilie-mania. They're just too cute to play with! :blush

Crochet with your toes and type with your fingers. Or the other way around. :devil

Crochet with your toes and type with your fingers. Or the other way around. :devil

Wish I could crochet with my toes! I could get two afghans finished at a time. :lol My dad suggested using Dragon Naturally Speaking so I could "talk" instead of type. Thing is, then I'd never shut up. :wink

I'm trying to limit my non-work time online to no more than thirty minutes per day, split between the morning and afternoon. Needless to say, I'm not sticking to it very well. :devil Oh, well, hopefully I'll find some more CAL's that will help me bust my stash. Speaking of which, I'm at +4 this week. :ohdear I'm off to a very slow start; good thing it's only Monday! I've got five days to get my fingers moving!

I'm trying to limit my non-work time online to no more than thirty minutes per day, split between the morning and afternoon. Needless to say, I'm not sticking to it very well. :devil Oh, well, hopefully I'll find some more CAL's that will help me bust my stash. Speaking of which, I'm at +4 this week. :ohdear I'm off to a very slow start; good thing it's only Monday! I've got five days to get my fingers moving!

Crocheting is 3% talent and 97% not being distracted by the internet.....

Thank you, thank you....

I don't know that I'll get in any hook time tonight, but I'm near the end of a skein on a knit sweater :yes It still counts if it's not crocheted, right?

Oh, it counts no matter how it's used. Crochet, knit, other crafts, used as ribbon to tie packages, thrown away, given away, donated to charity, stolen by a yarn crazed theif, eaten by animals, etc. If it's gone, it counts!

DD is going back to school to ISU tomorrow! She's excited about going back and she also got her job as an RA back too. That really helps!

So as soon as she's gone, I can go in her room, and organize all the yarn I store there. It's been hard not having much access to my yarn. I told her that when she graduates and moves out, then I will be using her room as a craft room. I already have plans for it. She has a big table in there, so I will be able to do sewing on that, without having to put the machine away every time.

But I still have a year and a half until she graduates, so I will just have to cool my jets a little.

Oh, the plans I have....

Oh, it counts no matter how it's used. Crochet, knit, other crafts, used as ribbon to tie packages, thrown away, given away, donated to charity, stolen by a yarn crazed theif, eaten by animals, etc. If it's gone, it counts!

:rofl Thanks for that clarification

Crocheting is 3% talent and 97% not being distracted by the internet.....

Isn't that the truth!! I could get my projects done SO MUCH QUICKER if I didn't have a laptop! Hah!

I'm -2 for the week so far, I bought a skein of Red today. Need it for more hats. I am swamped with orders.

Here are the 2 other "Divine Hats" that I made using Vanna's Choice Toffee & Wild Berry. I'm :manyheart with the Wild Berry color! I think I'll be getting a couple more skeins and making a matching scarf to go with it! No more skeins used up today, but I should have a couple finished off tomorrow while working on Checkers board & bag pattern that I'm remaking so that I can write up the pattern.

post-20325-13589772553_thumb.jpg

post-20325-135897725532_thumb.jpg

Archived