Follow the Stars Home Doily

Katchkan

I just received my copy of the June Crochet World. In it is my Doily Design they named Follow the Stars Home. So I thought I would share with all of you my pictures of this design. It measures 11and 1/2 inches across done in size 20 thread. Hope you like this creation.

post-709-135897662049_thumb.jpg

post-709-135897662045_thumb.jpg

Ooooh, Kathy. We haven't seen any of your new designs in a while, so this is such a pleasure. And it's a beautiful design--really lends itself to all kinds of color options. Lovely that it's been published in a magazine, too! Congrats!

Kathy, I just got my June issue, and saw your Follow the Stars doily! The design is lovely, and I marked it to play with when I get the chance. Congratulations on being published, again. :)

I just love seeing your new designs!

It is beautiful! Now I can't wait formy magazine to arrive so I can pretend that I will make it! (Size 20 makes me too nervous to actually use.)

I've had my magazine for a few weeks now and when I saw this doily and the exquisite detail in it, I knew I had to make it.

It was a such special treat for me seeing your pattern in there, Kathy! :c9

Size 20 thread is my favorite to work with. I think that a doily has a better drape to it than one made with a size 10 thread.

I will be getting started on it in a few days...just as soon as I finish the edging on a baby blanket I'm making. I can't wait!

Archived