Our House Part Two

JulieKay

I've been pushing fluids and taking it easy today. It started raining a while ago and is supposed to continue through tomorrow with high winds tomorrow.

Rosie and Melissa are home for the night. John successfully got the feeding tube in and the neck cleaned out today and will hopefully get the ET tube out tomorrow. Yay!!! Progress!!!

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all!  I've tried several times in the last couple of  days to see if the new 'Ville was up and this is the first time I've been able to log in.

Lots of posts!  I've missed our chats.  I've been busy, thought I had the W2s done but found out that the pastor's was not done correctly, so I have to make the corrections and reprint.  And the year end report will need corrections as well--the person before me didn't do them correctly and we were just following what he'd done.  Oh well, next year's will be easier.

Had a good weekend, had both GS.  The oldest one had the stomach virus last week but was ok by Saturday.  The littest ones is "star of the week" this week and he's sooooo excited.  He's the line leader for the week, got to make a poster with pics of all his family, takes a toy one day and then a book the next.  Thursday is mystery day, we put something in a paper sack and write clues on it and the teacher reads them and they try to guess what it is.

Have a wonderful evening all!  Hugs to all.

Good morning!

Read through all the posts and of course, didn't take notes.

Cindy- Enjoy your day off! It's always nice when you have to teach something and the participants are engaged in what is being taught!

Linda- That's wonderful news about John. Glad to hear that all went well with the feeding tube. Continued prayers for him---and for you--that you are back at 100% soon

Val- How's the edema? Did you get it checked out? Worried about you! :hug

Tam- Here's a :hug for you as well. How's Ken doing?

Sherry- That's a shame about the W-2's--but like you said, next year will be easier. Congrats to your GS--he must be on :cloud9

Mary, Marlened, Judy, Marisa----:hi

Off to get ready--have a great day everyone!

Marisa - will have to go and find that explanation.  Hope things are going well for you.

Joanne - have a good day.

Linda - hope you're feeling better today.  Still take it easy.  We had welcome rain yesterday but the temps dropped 30 degrees, so it's really cold today with high winds :(

Well, I'd better get busy and get the lunch fixed!  Have a wonderful Wednesday!!  

We have a 3 year old in our day care that has been diagnosed with cancer---he's got a very rare type of cancer and is on chemo.  Prayers would be appreciated for him.

Thinking about you Mary, Marlene, Judy, and saying prayers for John and his family.

Good Morning!  This will be quick - I need to leave in a few minutes.

Sherry!  I'm so glad to see you here.  I've noticed that others have had a hard time logging in, too.

Miss Julie ~ Just In case you're reading posts...Have a wonderful day! :cake

See you all this afternoon.

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Morning¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ 

:snow hope all is well with everyone this fine snowy morning.................  

School was cancelled for us today... so the boys got to sleep in and no subbing for me.

So................... I'm going to spend some serious time with my hook and yarn today!!!!  :hook

Ken is still in isolation so we wont even attempt to go out in the snow today.  

Good thing I stopped at the store last night and got a few things.... so we can really just stay in and be warm and lazy.

Well... I'm gonna hop around the 'ville and see whats up... get a coffee refill... grab my hook and yarn and bbiab to just hang out!

:heart

:mug

Good morning Housemates!

Joanne - Couldn't get an quick appointment.  I spent all yesterday with my legs elevated and the swelling went down.  I'm still having some of the tingling pains here and there.  I'm going to keep them elevated today as well.

Tam - Praying for Ken.  Hope you get to see him soon.  Get some rest while you can.

Sherry - Sorry about the trouble with the W-2s.

We're having rain all day today and under tornado watch.  Nothing much going on here except to prop my legs up!

Julie - Happy Birthday!  Miss you!

Marisa, Mary, Linda, Cindy, Judy & Marlene sending good wishes your way.

Have a good day all!

Hi all!  I've tried several times in the last couple of  days to see if the new 'Ville was up and this is the first time I've been able to log in.

Lots of posts!  I've missed our chats.  I've been busy, thought I had the W2s done but found out that the pastor's was not done correctly, so I have to make the corrections and reprint.  And the year end report will need corrections as well--the person before me didn't do them correctly and we were just following what he'd done.  Oh well, next year's will be easier.

Had a good weekend, had both GS.  The oldest one had the stomach virus last week but was ok by Saturday.  The littest ones is "star of the week" this week and he's sooooo excited.  He's the line leader for the week, got to make a poster with pics of all his family, takes a toy one day and then a book the next.  Thursday is mystery day, we put something in a paper sack and write clues on it and the teacher reads them and they try to guess what it is.

Have a wonderful evening all!  Hugs to all.

Sorry you're having a hard time with the W-2s and reports, but as you said, they'll be a lot easier and correct the first time next year.

Hooray for GS being "Star of the Week"! What fun for him! :woo 

Marisa - will have to go and find that explanation.  Hope things are going well for you.

Joanne - have a good day.

Linda - hope you're feeling better today.  Still take it easy.  We had welcome rain yesterday but the temps dropped 30 degrees, so it's really cold today with high winds :(

Well, I'd better get busy and get the lunch fixed!  Have a wonderful Wednesday!!  

We have a 3 year old in our day care that has been diagnosed with cancer---he's got a very rare type of cancer and is on chemo.  Prayers would be appreciated for him.

Thinking about you Mary, Marlene, Judy, and saying prayers for John and his family.

Will Keep the little one in my prayers.

We're having more rain, but at least it's a lot warmer than it's been for the last week.

Good morning everyone. As Val said we're having steady rain here, but at least the temps are warmer than they've been for the last week, which is nice. :smile I'm taking Sweet Pea out for the most part in between downpours when it's just misting. After last summer, we need lots of rain, so I won't complain. Just don't want to be out in it is I can help it.

I am feeling better this morning and was able to sleep lying down last night, which also helped. A quiet day in the plans. :wave :hug

Good morning everyone. As Val said we're having steady rain here, but at least the temps are warmer than they've been for the last week, which is nice. :smile I'm taking Sweet Pea out for the most part in between downpours when it's just misting. After last summer, we need lots of rain, so I won't complain. Just don't want to be out in it is I can help it.

I am feeling better this morning and was able to sleep lying down last night, which also helped. A quiet day in the plans. :wave :hug

Oh honey............... I'm so glad you're feeling better!  You stay warm and dry and have a nice relaxing day!  :hug

:mug

Good morning ladies :hi

I opened this up a while ago, but got sidetracked :(  I'm now waiting for a patient to get here.  Then I have another at 12:30 and am meeting my friend for lunch because we ended up not going to Mad Mex yesterday....so that burrito is calling my name :lol  We had some new people at our bridge group last night and tonight is a leader meeting for that, so I'll be heading over there later.

Mary - Soup sounds wonderful, how are your thunderstorms over there?

Cindy - Have fun with your dd's :clap

Judy - I haven't done any pics yet, but I think someone offered up some help :yes

Marlene - Glad you got the v-day decorations done :clap  Prayer's for sil's surgery :hug

Tam - We were at 66 degrees here on my way into the office :eek  Crazy!  I guess yours is moving this way though because the temp will drop throughout the day and night and we're looking at some light snow for tomorrow :shrug  Continued prayers for Ken :hug

Linda - Glad to hear your taking it easy and that John is finally showing some progress :clap  Contiued prayers :hug

Sherry - Glad to hear your W2's are finally done and hope you get the corrections taken care of.  WTG youngest gs for getting star of the week :yay  Good news the oldest is feeling better and sending prayers for your 3yo in daycare :hug

Joanne - No problem :wink  Have a great hump day

Val - Oh boy, tornados scare me :eek  Keep safe!

Hi, ladies!

Mary - ty for the info re posting pics!

Hi, Sherry! I'll be praying for the little one....

Judy ~ Yum...How is the pot roast?SPICY! :)

I stayed at DD's until almost 1.  She and Luke went to the park and out to lunch after his dental appt. - and I got to spend extra time with Zachary!  Luke told me that I was his "best friend in the whole world"...of course so is everyone else. :lol

How sweet!

Thank you, Judy. :manyheart

:wink

I've been pushing fluids and taking it easy today. It started raining a while ago and is supposed to continue through tomorrow with high winds tomorrow.Good!

Rosie and Melissa are home for the night. John successfully got the feeding tube in and the neck cleaned out today and will hopefully get the ET tube out tomorrow. Yay!!! Progress!!  That's such good news!

Judy ~ The baby 'ghan and hats are adorable.  :c9   Your work is lovely, as always!  You're welcome for the info...I'm never sure if I'm explaining things very well, though. :lol

Tammy ~ You guys must have lots of snow for the schools to be closed!  I remember walking to school behind the snow plows when growing up in Iowa.  I'm glad you're able to stay inside and hopefully have some crochet time. :manyheart

Linda ~ Oh good,  I don't need to nag :wink  - It sounds like you are resting and following the doctor's orders. :hug   John's progress is such good news!

Sherry ~ Your grandson must be so proud of his award! :clap   We're having super high winds and it's cold here today, too.

I just noticed that Donna must have rearranged the smilies...they're much easier to go through for me now.

It's raining cats and dogs here.  The weather took over the tv about 10ish.  We're having some serious weather here.

I've just seen some of the pictures of the damage...stay safe, Valerie and Linda.

thanks, ladies...

Val and Linda - I hope you're OK. The weather line is heading up this way, so tonight should be interesting. It was possitively balmy outside today~ but Lucy did have a playdate with her BFF a couple of doors up from us.

Still working on the baby RR!

Good evening everyone.  I'm exhausted.  I went out for the day with my DDs and I sure can gell that they are much younger than I am.  Even the 8 months pregnant DD has more get up and go than me!  We went out for lunch and then shopped a bit.  I didnt buy much, just a bunch of fleece baby sleepers to donate to the pregnancy resource center.  I did manage to get a few laods of laundry done today, and I also finished a knit baby sweater.  I don;t like it a lot, but its the pattern, its jsut an odd shape.  If I had looked it up on Ravelry, I would have known that.  Still. it was easy, and I might make it again with a few modifications.  I think the neck is too wide, and the cuffs on the sleeves are too small, but I think I could fix both of those issues.

Sherry, glad you found your way back.   I found it easily enough, but I'm having a slightly difficult time geting used to the new look  Guess it will just take some time.  Congratulations to your grandson.  Hope you get those W2s straightened out without too much difficulty.

Linda, glad you feel a bit better today.  You too Val.  Hope tomorrow is better for both of you.

Linda, it sounds like John is making steady progress. 

Both of you, be careful in that awful weather.

Judy, I really like your hats and that blanket.  We had balmy weather yesterday and today as well, although we got a lot of rain, and there are flood warnings posted.  Its supposed to get much colder tonight, and switch to lake effect snow, which means we might get dumped on.  I don't have anywhere to go tomorrow, although DD has school in the morning.  I got groceries on my way home from my day out.

Tammy, hope you soon get to visit with Ken.  How is he doing?

Mary, thanks for explaining how to post pictures.

Marisa, Joanne and anyone I missed, hope your Wednesday went well.

Good evening everyone.  I'm exhausted.  I went out for the day with my DDs and I sure can gell that they are much younger than I am.  Even the 8 months pregnant DD has more get up and go than me!  We went out for lunch and then shopped a bit.  I didnt buy much, just a bunch of fleece baby sleepers to donate to the pregnancy resource center.  I did manage to get a few laods of laundry done today, and I also finished a knit baby sweater.  I don;t like it a lot, but its the pattern, its jsut an odd shape.  If I had looked it up on Ravelry, I would have known that.  Still. it was easy, and I might make it again with a few modifications.  I think the neck is too wide, and the cuffs on the sleeves are too small, but I think I could fix both of those issues.

Sherry, glad you found your way back.   I found it easily enough, but I'm having a slightly difficult time geting used to the new look  Guess it will just take some time.  Congratulations to your grandson.  Hope you get those W2s straightened out without too much difficulty.

Linda, glad you feel a bit better today.  You too Val.  Hope tomorrow is better for both of you.

Linda, it sounds like John is making steady progress. 

Both of you, be careful in that awful weather.

Judy, I really like your hats and that blanket.  We had balmy weather yesterday and today as well, although we got a lot of rain, and there are flood warnings posted.  Its supposed to get much colder tonight, and switch to lake effect snow, which means we might get dumped on.  I don't have anywhere to go tomorrow, although DD has school in the morning.  I got groceries on my way home from my day out.

Tammy, hope you soon get to visit with Ken.  How is he doing?

Mary, thanks for explaining how to post pictures.

Marisa, Joanne and anyone I missed, hope your Wednesday went well.

I'll bet you have the pattern whipped into your version in nothing flat!

Hope the snow isn't too much of a problem.

John did indeed get the ET tube out today.  He's been doing a lot of moaning now that he can make noise again.  :lol

We had heavy rain for about an hour or so about 4:00 this afternoon.  :storm   That was when they were getting a tornado elsewhere in the state.  I'll take the rain over that nonsense any day.  It's supposed to be a LOT COLDER tomorrow.  :wbrr    Like in the low 30's.  Yuck!  :yuck   Even Sweet Pea wasn't impressed with what the rain was doing the last time I took her out.  :P   The storm has passed on to the east of us now, so shouldn't be much left but some more rain for me.  There has been some flooding in low areas in and around the state.  And one of the biggest worries is the state of a lot of big trees that have been severely stressed by too summers of drought.  With all the rain saturating the ground around them, if we get more wind quite a lot of them could come down with resulting damage to whatever they fall on.

Have a good night.  :ghug

As Linda state, the biggest of the rain is gone.  It is suppose to be very windy tonight and low temps in the morning.  There were severe tornadoes north of us...killing 1 person.

Cindy, I'm glad you had a great day off with your girls.  Are you off tomorrow? 

Have a good night everyone!

Val, yes, I'm off tomorrow and then work on Friday. Hoping to get some housework done in the morning and then I can play the rest of the day.

It's really windy here and snowing. It's been an odd week, freezing rain accompanied by thunder and lightening Sunday night, snow all day Monday, heavy rain and temps in the high 50s Tuesday, 50 and light rain today, and now snow and below zero windchill until Saturday. The only weather we didn't get yet this week is sunshine!

Good night everyone!

Archived