Our House Part Two

JulieKay

Good morning!

Marlene- I envisioned memories of being outside with my girls when they were young- blowing bubbles- and the laughter and the fun--thanks for that!! Glad you enjoyed it too with Maya

Cindy- Good news about your Dad- and I continue to pray for both your parents!

Enjoy the day off today--you need it!!

Nothing much new to report from this neck of the woods...have a good one--stay cool to those in the throes of the heat. We had rain and the temps are supposed to be in low 80's. Still waiting for the 70's- that is my fav temperature range!!!

See you all later- hugs to all

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I told ya my friend had Shepherds :yes

Dakota, he's the biter

post-6085-135897683953_thumb.jpg

In the back is Cody, he's the dad of the others

post-6085-135897683962_thumb.jpg

And Gunther, I have to get a head shot of him, his right ear sits at a floppy right angle. So cute!

post-6085-135897683965_thumb.jpg

It was raining and Tripod didn't want to come out. I'll get better pictures another day.

Dan sent me the pictures from last saturday night. If I can get netzero to cooperate I'll post before I have to go to work.

Hi everyone. Nothing much to say ere. Today I did a little housework, some laundry, crocheted a little and read a little. I also managed to squeeze a nap in.

It's really humid here and I am dragging because of it. I also have a dull headache that won't go away, probably also due to the weather. Its barely there, just enough to be annoying.

My brother emailed me yesterday saying that my dad is quite a bit better. He is still on the ventilator part of the time, but he is awake and responds to visitors. It will still be a long hard recovery for him, but I'm more hopeful than I was.

Sounds like a really, really nice day, Cindy. I'm so glad that your dad is doing better. :hug

Dakota, he's the biter

[ATTACH]43230[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]43231[/ATTACH]

And Gunther, I have to get a head shot of him, his right ear sits at a floppy right angle. So cute!

[ATTACH]43232[/ATTACH]

It was raining and Tripod didn't want to come out. I'll get better pictures another day.

Dan sent me the pictures from last saturday night. If I can get netzero to cooperate I'll post before I have to go to work.

Beautiful Shepherds, Wrennie. I've never owned one, but I've always had a soft spot in my heart for them. They are so very smart.

Hope everyone has a good day today. I have a doctor appointment at 11:00 this morning and Kim and I will go out to lunch afterwards. I fully expect to get chewed out today. With the way my diabetes and BP numbers have been bouncing around there's no way the report will be good. Maybe just need an adjustment to my meds. At least that's what I hope.

Catch you all later. :manyheart

Marisa-glad to here that they are feeling better! You sound as busy as ever!

Have a fabulous day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sure am!!!!

Marisa

Keep on plugging away on your plans .It sure sounds like a lot of things to remember to do ,etc when going out on your own like this .

I was with our doc from the time she went out on her own,so saw the patient's viewpoint, but didnt know how much went on from the other side

Thanks, I don't expect it to be quick, but I do believe I'll be ok :yes:hug

Hi everyone. Nothing much to say ere. Today I did a little housework, some laundry, crocheted a little and read a little. I also managed to squeeze a nap in.

It's really humid here and I am dragging because of it. I also have a dull headache that won't go away, probably also due to the weather. Its barely there, just enough to be annoying.

My brother emailed me yesterday saying that my dad is quite a bit better. He is still on the ventilator part of the time, but he is awake and responds to visitors. It will still be a long hard recovery for him, but I'm more hopeful than I was.

That's sounds like good news on your dad, it's a step in the right direction :hug

Dakota, he's the biter

[ATTACH]43230[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]43231[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]43232[/ATTACH]

Such cuties :manyheart

Good morning ladies :hi

Dinner was yummy last night and we had fun :yes I miss my group :( But I came in and sat down and Mary looked up at me and says 'you look soo happy' :D:lol Because I am, it's definitely the right time for me to make this move.

I did manage to get what I needed and got quite a bit more done. Spent the day with numbers and creating excel spreadsheets for 1 and 3 year projections, startup expenses, budget sheets, etc. I think I did 6 or 7 yesterday and still have another 3-4 to go. Then to fine tune it all. :yay:clap Being at this office is definitely giving me the much needed time to work on this.

This morning I got up and did my workout and just had my bfast. Now need to jump in the shower to get ready to leave for work. Dentist appt after work, but I should make it back in here tonight :think

Joanne and Judy - Just wanted to make a comment that I think my parents and my SIL's parents do a good job too on respecting each other's time with the kids :yes SIL usually decided to go back and forth between the 2 when they're here, but this time she did the first week with a little of both and then they were with us for a week and now they're up with her family this week. I like that better than going day by day. :yes Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in :lol

I hope you all have a wonderful day :hug

Good Morning! So much for a quieter week. :lol We ended up keeping Little Guy until Tuesday evening (instead of Sunday). DD got very sick Sunday and her DH took her to the ER - they think it was food poisoning. Then jury duty yesterday from 8:15 until almost 5:30! I did not get picked :whewbut was in the last two rounds of questioning after starting with 92 people. It is to be a several day trial for manslaughter - and boy, am I happy to be home this morning. :yes

We are on day 34 of consecutive 100* plus days and day 40 of total 100* days!!! Yesterday was 111 - it is absolutely miserable and at 6 a.m. it was 89*...can I come live with one of you where it's cooler? :D

Enough about me - I WILL go back and read through posts today while doing tons of laundry and cleaning. :ghug

Morning folks.. or afternoon, I guess it is now !

Read up a bit on the past few pages of posts .

Trish

So glad you PT is almost done. I remember when mine for my knee was done. I was glad,but worried that I might not do as well once I was totally on my own,but it worked out fine . Take some extra time off work if you still dont feel up to going back . I do all the exercises that I've been given and feels pretty good! I found out that when I go back to work that I am going to a different position that is quite a bit more physical than the one I left. So that will be the deciding factor in when I return.

Hello house!

Back from Paradise- and it was busy---but I survived--It was raining on the way home which was nice actually. A few of my co-workers had left gifts for me for Ryan- and I'll be bringing them over tomorrow- I felt it was important to take a break from going there every day- plus I know that my SIL's mom is off on Wednesday's and I'm sure she wants some Grandma time too!!! So sweet of you to think of his mom.:hug My SIL's mom could care less about anyone else's feelings!:angry

Off to make dinner---Breakfast for dinner tonight- Veggie/cheese omelette since silly me bought eggs yesterday when we already had a dozen and a half in the fridge!!!Sounds yummy!!! [/QUOTE]

Hi everyone. Nothing much to say ere. Today I did a little housework, some laundry, crocheted a little and read a little. I also managed to squeeze a nap in.Sounds like a relatively relaxing day!

It's really humid here and I am dragging because of it. I also have a dull headache that won't go away, probably also due to the weather. Its barely there, just enough to be annoying.Just make sure you drink lots of water! That's what I have to do when I get those kinds of headaches.:hug

My brother emailed me yesterday saying that my dad is quite a bit better. He is still on the ventilator part of the time, but he is awake and responds to visitors. It will still be a long hard recovery for him, but I'm more hopeful than I was.That's great news! Thoughts are with you and your family!:hug

Hi Ladies!

Not much going on here today either. I did get a load of laundry done and did some weeding in the yard. Actually set outside today while Maya played with bubbles. It was nice to sit out it's been so hot and humid here (like every where else) we have been hibernating in the house.

DD came tonight and will stay until friday morning then head off to work. We've been very lucky with our weather here and I love to sit outside and just enjoy the days!

Trish, Good luck with the pt.Thanks! Almost over the torture!:lol

I'll catch everyone tomorrow. Have a nice night!

Good morning!

Nothing much new to report from this neck of the woods...have a good one--stay cool to those in the throes of the heat. We had rain and the temps are supposed to be in low 80's. Still waiting for the 70's- that is my fav temperature range!!!:cheerfor cooler temps!

See you all later- hugs to all

Dakota, he's the biter

[ATTACH]43230[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]43231[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]43232[/ATTACH]

Dan sent me the pictures from last saturday night. If I can get netzero to cooperate I'll post before I have to go to work. Great pics! They are beautiful!

Hope everyone has a good day today. I have a doctor appointment at 11:00 this morning and Kim and I will go out to lunch afterwards. I fully expect to get chewed out today. With the way my diabetes and BP numbers have been bouncing around there's no way the report will be good. Maybe just need an adjustment to my meds. At least that's what I hope. Hope your appt goes well!:hug

Catch you all later. :manyheart

Dinner was yummy last night and we had fun :yes I miss my group :( But I came in and sat down and Mary looked up at me and says 'you look soo happy' :D:lol Because I am, it's definitely the right time for me to make this move.

I did manage to get what I needed and got quite a bit more done. Spent the day with numbers and creating excel spreadsheets for 1 and 3 year projections, startup expenses, budget sheets, etc. I think I did 6 or 7 yesterday and still have another 3-4 to go. Then to fine tune it all. :yay:clap Being at this office is definitely giving me the much needed time to work on this.

This morning I got up and did my workout and just had my bfast. Now need to jump in the shower to get ready to leave for work. Dentist appt after work, but I should make it back in here tonight :think

I hope you all have a wonderful day Have a good one! :hug

Good Morning! So much for a quieter week. :lol We ended up keeping Little Guy until Tuesday evening (instead of Sunday). DD got very sick Sunday and her DH took her to the ER - they think it was food poisoning. Then jury duty yesterday from 8:15 until almost 5:30! I did not get picked :whewbut was in the last two rounds of questioning after starting with 92 people. It is to be a several day trial for manslaughter - and boy, am I happy to be home this morning. :yes:cheerFor not having jury duty!!! Sorry DD was ill, food poisoning is the worst!

We are on day 34 of consecutive 100* plus days and day 40 of total 100* days!!! Yesterday was 111 - it is absolutely miserable and at 6 a.m. it was 89*...can I come live with one of you where it's cooler? :D Sure! You can come out here with me! The highest temps we've had lately have been in the mid 80's!

Enough about me - I WILL go back and read through posts today while doing tons of laundry and cleaning. :ghug

Not much going on here today. Just going to work on a baby blanket and my dd16's tote. Hope you all have a fabulous day!:hug:manyheart

/˚ •* ˚ ˚˚ ˛★* ˛° *

/*˛˚ •˚ ˚Good Late Morning... House! ** ~*

/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚.˚* ˚ ★ ˚. ★ *˛

˚* ˚ ˚* ˛˚ .. : ) ° ˚ • ★ *˚ .

:whew... sorry I have been so hit and miss lately!

First I throw my back out... tend to that... but because I was home resting .. I had to spend yesterday getting some things done. My back is better.. a bit tender in a couple spots.. but doin' good!

I've been crocheting like crazy... trying to keep up with all I need to do. :hook

I see everyone else is staying VERY busy also! Wow ladies!

I do want to say again how much I appreciate all of you! For you emotional love and your donations to me when I need them! God Bless you ladies!

Well.. .coffee cup is empty and I need to get back to my hook... so I'll catch up more later!

have a great day all!

:heart

:mug

Hi, ladies!

Mary, cool is relative at this time of year! The sun is so strong here, even though we're only in the 80's today...

Marisa, your being in that office during this time has turned out to be great for you! Sounds like your business plan is really coming along.

Dakota, he's the biter

[ATTACH]43230[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]43231[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]43232[/ATTACH]

Beautiful shepherds!!! Dakota looks like he might be part wolf....his appearance hints at that to me...'

Love them all....:manyheart:manyheart

Hello everyone. The heat has broken here, although it is still very humid. Only 75 degrees though.

Dd and I went to Frederick Meijer Gardens again this morning and then out to lunch, ran a few errands and did the grocery shopping. DD bought yarn to make an afghan for her room.

She got three colors of yarn, (aran, purple and green), but I don't know what pattern she intends to use. I think the colors would look good in a round ripple.

Trish, I think you are right about dehydration causing yesterday's headache. That never occurred to me, but I sometimes get headaches when I garden in hot weather, and I've always thought that those were due to dehydration.

Tam, glad your back is doing better. I can probably sew a tote for your fundraiser if you think that it would sell. I can make one of those quite quickly, and I have tons of fabric already.

Wrennie, nice pics of the dogs. We had a German Shepherd growing up, and he was a great pet.

Mary, I don't envy you that weather. Three days in a row of 90 degrees had me cranky and whining. Hope there is some cooler weather coming your way. You can come visit me if you want!

Linda, hope that the report at the doctors is better than you expect. Hope you and Kim enjoyed your lunch out.

Marisa, sounds like you are making great progress with your plans for the future. Soudns like the office you are currently at is working out well for you.

Hi, again. Doctor's appointment actually went better than expected. She didn't change any of the meds, since she also thinks that all the bouncing around is due to stress. And if she upped the meds and then the stress goes away they could all bottom out on me. Her main recommendation was to work on getting the stress down any way I can. I'm to keep track of the blood sugar numbers but not to stress out if some of them are high, again stress can play a big part in sending them all over the place. My weight had stayed the same and the A1C was only 0.1 of a point higher than the last two times which isn't bad at all. All in all it went much better than I expected.

We had lunch at Captain D's, Kim's choice. Then ran several errands and now home and crashing. :manyheart

Hi again! I've read lots of posts in between my happy housewife chores. ;)

Hi to ambi ~ :welcome We're glad you're here!

Joanne ~ Little Ryan is absolutely adorable. :angel It's great that everyone in the family gets along - we're very lucky that way, too!

Cindy ~ I was so glad to read that your dad is doing better. :hug Thanks for the offer, but by the time I can get away, it will probably be winter. :lol

Linda ~ Yay for a good doctor's visit! :cheer Your doctor sounds like ours - using common sense and willing to listen to us is a good thing! Take care and let me know how to handle stress better. :wink

Judy ~ Sounds like Lucy is just being stubborn and testing you. :dog I always have training treats nearby...Gracie will probably always need a little reminder. :lol

Marisa ~ Congratulations on getting so much done! :clap You must be getting really excited. When will you actually move? I'm glad you've been able to see your family quite a lot.

Cindy ~ I was so glad to read that your dad is doing better. :hug Thanks for the offer, but by the time I can get away, it will probably be winter. :lol

Well. at least it would be nice and cool!!:D

Linda, I'm so glad the doctors visit turned out better than you anticipated.

Julie! Way to go on crocheting again.:hook It sounds like you're taking it slowly and I sure hope you can continue to use your hook. :manyheart How is Cam?

Tam ~ I have some afghans and would love to donate one. :) I have your address from when we made Linda's Teddy ghan. Would you rather have a RR or rectangle shape? :crocheting I hope your back is much better soon!

Wrennie ~ :hug to you. I hope you're doing okay...are you doing any crocheting? Did you ever get some rain on those beautiful gardens?

Marlene ~ Aww, you're such a wonderful grandma. Maya sounds so special and I'll bet she'll come out of her shyness phase before long. I hope you and your DH can get everything figured out soon. :hug

Trish ~ We think you need more time off, too. :D Of course, we're very good at enabling and sure like to see you here more often. :lol Thank you for the compliments on my pictures. :manyheart

Hi to Toni, Kiyo, Dusti and anyone else I may have missed. :ghug

My sister called earlier and there may be a glimmer of hope concerning my parents. My dad actually called her and said "it's time for assisted living." Of course, this has happened before, so we're being cautiously optimistic. So far, they've refused to listen to their doctors, friends or family...so, we'll see.

Okay, one more load of laundry and then it's crochet time! :hook

Hello everyone. The heat has broken here, although it is still very humid. Only 75 degrees though. Oh... nice weather!!! :whew

Dd and I went to Frederick Meijer Gardens again this morning and then out to lunch, ran a few errands and did the grocery shopping. DD bought yarn to make an afghan for her room.

She got three colors of yarn, (aran, purple and green), but I don't know what pattern she intends to use. I think the colors would look good in a round ripple. aww... how nice! good time spent with your dd... :manyheart Yeah.. those colors would make a nice RR... they could be used in a regular ripple too with a random stripe.

Trish, I think you are right about dehydration causing yesterday's headache. That never occurred to me, but I sometimes get headaches when I garden in hot weather, and I've always thought that those were due to dehydration.

Tam, glad your back is doing better. I can probably sew a tote for your fundraiser if you think that it would sell. I can make one of those quite quickly, and I have tons of fabric already. PERFECT! I would love that! Thank you so much!!!!

Wrennie, nice pics of the dogs. We had a German Shepherd growing up, and he was a great pet.

Mary, I don't envy you that weather. Three days in a row of 90 degrees had me cranky and whining. Hope there is some cooler weather coming your way. You can come visit me if you want!

Linda, hope that the report at the doctors is better than you expect. Hope you and Kim enjoyed your lunch out.

Marisa, sounds like you are making great progress with your plans for the future. Soudns like the office you are currently at is working out well for you.

Hi, again. Doctor's appointment actually went better than expected. She didn't change any of the meds, since she also thinks that all the bouncing around is due to stress. And if she upped the meds and then the stress goes away they could all bottom out on me. Her main recommendation was to work on getting the stress down any way I can. I'm to keep track of the blood sugar numbers but not to stress out if some of them are high, again stress can play a big part in sending them all over the place. My weight had stayed the same and the A1C was only 0.1 of a point higher than the last two times which isn't bad at all. All in all it went much better than I expected. I am so happy to hear this!!! Always prayin' for ya sweetie!!! :hug

We had lunch at Captain D's, Kim's choice. Then ran several errands and now home and crashing. :manyheartSounds Wonderful!!!!

Julie! Way to go on crocheting again.:hook It sounds like you're taking it slowly and I sure hope you can continue to use your hook. :manyheart How is Cam?

Tam ~ I have some afghans and would love to donate one. :) I have your address from when we made Linda's Teddy ghan. Would you rather have a RR or rectangle shape? :crochetingOh my goodness... that would be fantastic! you pick the shape... I'm so totally excited for all this help! I cant tell you how much I appreciate this! :hug I hope your back is much better soon!

Wrennie ~ :hug to you. I hope you're doing okay...are you doing any crocheting? Did you ever get some rain on those beautiful gardens?

Marlene ~ Aww, you're such a wonderful grandma. Maya sounds so special and I'll bet she'll come out of her shyness phase before long. I hope you and your DH can get everything figured out soon. :hug

Trish ~ We think you need more time off, too. :D Of course, we're very good at enabling and sure like to see you here more often. :lol Thank you for the compliments on my pictures. :manyheart

Hi to Toni, Kiyo, Dusti and anyone else I may have missed. :ghug

My sister called earlier and there may be a glimmer of hope concerning my parents. My dad actually called her and said "it's time for assisted living." Of course, this has happened before, so we're being cautiously optimistic. So far, they've refused to listen to their doctors, friends or family...so, we'll see. Oh honey... praying for your folks and some safe/peaceful decisions to be made! I sure hope this all works out for the best with them! :hug

Hi, again. Doctor's appointment actually went better than expected. She didn't change any of the meds, since she also thinks that all the bouncing around is due to stress. And if she upped the meds and then the stress goes away they could all bottom out on me. Her main recommendation was to work on getting the stress down any way I can. I'm to keep track of the blood sugar numbers but not to stress out if some of them are high, again stress can play a big part in sending them all over the place. My weight had stayed the same and the A1C was only 0.1 of a point higher than the last two times which isn't bad at all. All in all it went much better than I expected.

We had lunch at Captain D's, Kim's choice. Then ran several errands and now home and crashing. :manyheart

excellent news!:clap

Joanne and Judy - Just wanted to make a comment that I think my parents and my SIL's parents do a good job too on respecting each other's time with the kids :yes SIL usually decided to go back and forth between the 2 when they're here, but this time she did the first week with a little of both and then they were with us for a week and now they're up with her family this week. I like that better than going day by day. :yes Just wanted to throw my 2 cents in :lol

I hope you all have a wonderful day :hug

Sounds like the time in the other office is just what the doctor ordered:lol Glad to hear you are getting alot accomplished and that you had a great night out last evening!!! Thanks for the 2 cents- I think its important to "share the wealth" - it's both mine and my DD's MIL's first grandchild- and although we have lots of fun together (thank goodness we get along so well), its nice to have our own one on one time with Ryan too---and also give DD and SIL their own space- to get used to him too!!! I think all in all, we're all doing pretty good!!! I am SO blessed that my SIL's family is so awesome!!!!

I did stop by tonight on my way home to drop off the gifts from my co-workers- DD was so touched. Ryan was sleeping, my SIL was replacing the sill by the front door and she was reading so I didn't stay.

Dakota, he's the biter

[ATTACH]43230[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]43231[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]43232[/ATTACH]

Great pics- and I guess netzero wasn't cooperating!!!:lol

Good Morning! So much for a quieter week. :lol We ended up keeping Little Guy until Tuesday evening (instead of Sunday). DD got very sick Sunday and her DH took her to the ER - they think it was food poisoning. Then jury duty yesterday from 8:15 until almost 5:30! I did not get picked :whewbut was in the last two rounds of questioning after starting with 92 people. It is to be a several day trial for manslaughter - and boy, am I happy to be home this morning. :yesglad you didn't get picked- I was lucky when I had jury duty back in April- and I didn't get picked either!

We are on day 34 of consecutive 100* plus days and day 40 of total 100* days!!! Yesterday was 111 - it is absolutely miserable and at 6 a.m. it was 89*...can I come live with one of you where it's cooler? :DIt's actually been ok here the last few days- you are more than welcome to come anytime! I'm so glad that we haven't had the temps like you have and some other parts of the country. We had a couple of days of 100 deg + temps and I thought I'd wilt...I can't imagine that many days in a row:eekFor all the bad rap that NJ gets, the temps are usually tolerable-

Have fun catching up!

/˚ •* ˚ ˚˚ ˛★* ˛° *

/*˛˚ •˚ ˚Good Late Morning... House! ** ~*

/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚.˚* ˚ ★ ˚. ★ *˛

˚* ˚ ˚* ˛˚ .. : ) ° ˚ • ★ *˚ .

:whew... sorry I have been so hit and miss lately!

First I throw my back out... tend to that... but because I was home resting .. I had to spend yesterday getting some things done. My back is better.. a bit tender in a couple spots.. but doin' good!

I've been crocheting like crazy... trying to keep up with all I need to do. :hook

I see everyone else is staying VERY busy also! Wow ladies!

I do want to say again how much I appreciate all of you! For you emotional love and your donations to me when I need them! God Bless you ladies!

Well.. .coffee cup is empty and I need to get back to my hook... so I'll catch up more later!

have a great day all!

Glad to hear that your back is feeling better!!! And as far emotional love, etc- you also give it tenfold:hug

Hello everyone. The heat has broken here, although it is still very humid. Only 75 degrees though.:clap:clap:clap

She got three colors of yarn, (aran, purple and green), but I don't know what pattern she intends to use. I think the colors would look good in a round ripple.

The colors are great that DD picked- I just love green and purple together and with the aran it's going to look great. I agree, sounds like it would make a beautiful RR or regular ripple- I'll be interested to hear what DD decides to make.

Wonderful news about the Dr visit Linda!!!! That must have made your day!!!!!

My sister called earlier and there may be a glimmer of hope concerning my parents. My dad actually called her and said "it's time for assisted living." Of course, this has happened before, so we're being cautiously optimistic. So far, they've refused to listen to their doctors, friends or family...so, we'll see.

Hope by the time you read this your laundry is done and you are busy 'hooking' Good news about your parents--hope it does pan out!!!

Good evening ladies :hi

I don't think my 'go to last read post' button is working :think:shrug

More working on the business plan and money analysis going on over here. I'm starting to peter out with it though :sigh I'm close to the point where I just don't know what else to do :shrug Anyhow, I'll look over it again tomorrow :yes I'm going to send what I have to my parents and my sister too so some fresh eyes can look at it. But my sister won't get to it until sunday and hopefully my dad will get at it tomorrow afternoon :xfin My bro leaves tomorrow so my dad has to drive him down here to the airport in the morning. He's going to stop by my other office to visit Mary :lol where I'm at now is just inconvenient and not along any main route :( I didn't warn Mary, she'll be soo surprised :devil Then my SIL and the kids leave on Saturday, but from the little Wilkes-Barre airport. Will be fun for the kids because they'll get to walk up the steps into the plane instead of through a walkway....It's going to be harder on SIL though like that. Then they have a layover in Philly to switch to the big plane :yes

Hmmmm.....out to dinner again tomorrow, it's Mary's mom's birthday and her pick is Applebee's. Not sure what it is, but she just loves that place :yes I picked up a pair of pj's for her tonight (that's what she asked for) and a birthday card that will sing to her :lol She's going to be super excited!

Dentist appt went well.....NO cavities :yay:clap

I guess that's all I have for now. 2 more threads to check and then I think I'm going to watch a show on tv before hitting the hay ;)

Hmmmm, as I was replying in another thread, I totally realized that I forgot to repond here with the notes I took (which really wasn't much)......

Mary - Sorry to hear about dd's food poisoning but am glad she's feeling better :hug How is mister luke doing? Glad you slipped through the crack at jury duty :clap I'm moving at the end of month :yay And I'm keeping :xfin for this to work out with your parents :xfin

Tam - We love you sweetie :hug :hug Glad your back is doing better.

Judy - My business plan is moving right along :whew

Linda - :yay for a great dr appt!!!!

Cindy - my bathroom is green and purple :manyheart

Trish, Joanne, July and everyone else in the house (even the lurkers :wink) :hi

Rise and Shine!!!

Happy, Happy Friday--:cheer:clap:yay

Enjoy the day- hugs to those who need them, smiles to brighten your day-

And JUDY- Tonight is Yankees/Red Sox (not like I had to remind you) and it should be good since they are now tied for first place!!! Wearing my Yankee T to work today so I'm all set for the game!!:lol

Have a good one everybody!!!

Archived