Our House Part Two

JulieKay

It's me again! Hubby is doing okay with the pain patch, except for nausea and sleeps a lot. He's taking medicine for the nausea so it isn't as bad as it could be. He did have the chest pains once since he started the patches. We got the results back from the cat scan. They found a 1-2 cm mass in his left adrenal gland. We have a doctors appt next tuesday so we will be following up on this. I read on the Mayo Clinic that this is usually found when looking for something else. Glad it showed up as this was the last resort. Are SIL lost a sister to this when she was in her 20's. Her problems started when she was pregnant. Chest pain like hubby gets. They found out she had a baseball size tumor on one of her adrenal glands.

I seen a new neurologist (the other one graduated and has moved on). She and her senior doctor were excellent. They were very through and concerned. They said I should of had an mri on my brain just to make sure I didn't have a stroke. So one is being done next week. They said with this coming on so quickly it isn't right. They said with the problems I have with my neck that I will probably have some problems when I get older. I told them I seen a neuro-surgeon and he said this was caused by a virus. They said it is unlikely that the mri on my neck shows different. They order more physical therapy. I have to set that up.

I took Maya to the last two weeks at the libaries reading program. She had a fun time, but she is so shy she stuck right to my side. I kept telling her I don't know what your going to do when you go to school and Mommy, Heather (daycare lady) or I are not there. The last day was game day and she played lots of games and lots of fun. Then we all had ice cream sundaes and they had lots of door prizes and Maya won a bag.

We've read lots of books. Tomorrow we will go get some more. We take out 8 at a time. May get more next time.

My friend from school passed away last week. Even though she isn't suffering any more and she has joined her husband. It is very sad. They have left two young adult kids and a granddaughter (1 yr old). Life just doesn't seem fair sometimes. There daughter in sil are in the air force and live in Ohio. She and my sister talk often and there son and my nephew are good friends. He and his Mom have been to several of are family get togethers. I told him to keep coming around. If his sister moves back here they will be invited to.

If you guys have read all this and the previous post you probably feel like you have read a book. I sure missed you guys well I wasn't here. Will try and not be away that long again. Here's prayers and :hug for everyone!

Have a wonderful day!

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello everyone. Quieter day at work today, and I got out on time. I have the next two days off and I'm really looking forward to it. I am planning to go care for my mom again this weekend.

Marlene, its good to see you again. Sounds like there is always so much going on in your life!

Joanne, sorry you have to go back to work tomorrow. You will have Ryan withdrawal!

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Morning •¨¯`•

what a beautiful day... sun is shinning... birds are chirping and our pool is filled for the boys to play in.

I have my coffee... my crochet hook and yarn.. and my laptop to be here with you all. Good Day!

My back is still hurting .. .but getting better.... Dont know if I told you ladies or not... but I threw my back out day before yesterday cleaning the turtle tank. OUCH! Its better but I'm still gonna take it easy today again. I do have two quick runs today to make... good thing they are both only 4-5miles from home. Post office run first... then off to the Soap Shop to put my dishcloths in to sell. I'm trying to get a little extra money coming in... no matter how little.... every penny helps. We dont NEED it... but hubby is so stressed about all the hospital bills now... I want to do something to help. So I'm still waiting to hear about the town clerk job... and I'm going to sell my cloths at the Soap Shop... and I'm going to have a craft table at the fair at the town over from here... and I'm going to do a fundraiser/auction. The money from the fundraiser will go all towards medical bills... the money from the fair and the shop will go towards our vacation fund. Hubby is so upset about all these medical bills he worries about not being to do anything for Christmas. :( I tell ya... I wish I could make him understand .... WE'RE FINE! But... I'm gonna try to help by bringing in little bits of money here and there to at least let him know... I understand his worry... and I dont take him for granted! His worry is real to him and I want him to know I am not just dismissing it!

So.................................... now that I said all that... time to get a coffee refill and get some stuff movin' here!

you all have a Terrific Tuesday!

be back in a bit.

:heart

:mug

:hug :hug :hug Hope the back is better soon. Can't blaim hubby for being worried as he's been through so much with this. Your helping out is sure to be appreciated.

morning, ladies!

Tam....when you set up the fundraiser let us know if you'd like any help. We have out hooks at the ready! I second this motion. Let us know what would be a help. Would a lap quilt help?

What are you doing for your back? Heat/cold??

Joanne...when I go back to sleep I feel fuzzy too.... enjoy baby time!

Lucy is doing good in the house....wherever she is in the house, if she feels like she has to "go" she'll run to the door to get my attention, but I have to work with her so she LISTENS! It's outside where there's an issue. She'll be in the middle of eating mulch or digging a hole into it and never acknowledge us when we call her to come in. Only if there's a bribe involved will she stop what she's doing...lessons begin today. I've been too lax. And spoiled . The other dogs always listened. This one is stubborn!:lol

She's been stubborn from the get go as I recall. :lol :lol :lol

Marisa, my son is a master at billing/coding. He took to it in school and has learned a lot over the years - if you'd like me to see if he has a little time to answer questions, etc, let me know.

Stay cool everyone.:hug

Marlene, it's really good to hear from you. Sounds like you've had a super busy summer so far. Glad they're checking out that mass on hubby's adrenals.

Hey ladies :hi

Another slow day at work and alot of much needed business plan work :lol I really only have the financial section left now and will try to get it started tonight :think I already have a list of initial capital expenses that I managed to squeeze in last week.

Linda - The problem is that most people don't really advertise prices and if you try to call and ask they want you to come in for a consult before talking about it. :(

Joanne - I hope your last day of vaca was enjoyable :)

Judy - Thanks a bunch....I'll get back to you tomorrow. The guy from the billing company we use will be in tomorrow. He comes around every wed so I asked him to bring me some info so I'll see what he has for me and if he can answer my questions. If I still need help, I'll surely let you know :yes

Marlene - My aunt is doing better and is home now :yay My mom is also doing better, she was starting to feel better after the 2nd day of antibiotics :clap Keeping you and your dh in my prayers :hug

Cindy - I hope your mom's not getting too confused :think Drive safely and keeping your whole family in my prayers too :hug

Tam - You may need just 1 more day of R&R :devil for your back of course :wink

First of all............. let me say you ladies are out of this world! Thank you for the offers to help with the fundraiser.... and I'll tell ya... I'm not gonna turn it away!

morning, ladies!

Tam....when you set up the fundraiser let us know if you'd like any help. We have out hooks at the ready! Fundraiser is 17 Sept. 2011 and anything at all that you would like to donate... I would LOVE to have! This is really going to be awesome with all you ladies help! :hug

What are you doing for your back? Heat/cold?? cold.. per doc orders.. he doesnt want heat on it just yet.

Lucy is doing good in the house....wherever she is in the house, if she feels like she has to "go" she'll run to the door to get my attention, but I have to work with her so she LISTENS! It's outside where there's an issue. She'll be in the middle of eating mulch or digging a hole into it and never acknowledge us when we call her to come in. Only if there's a bribe involved will she stop what she's doing...lessons begin today. I've been too lax. And spoiled . The other dogs always listened. This one is stubborn!:lolyou have your hands full with this puppy! LOL

Stay cool everyone.:hug

Went to the grocery store to get the things I needed but don't buy at Trader Joe's- and for being a senior- got 5% off my bill- not alot- but every penny adds up. For once, I was glad to be 55 or older!!! LOL.... hey.. there are moments it comes in handy. LOL

Now off I go to see the little tyke!!! I'm getting a little too used to this!!! And loving every moment! awesome! :yay

Hi Ladies!

I've just spent a couple of days catching up in between other things needing to be done. Seen lots of pics of everyones projects. Wow! Everyone has been busy crocheting away. I haven't crocheted in weeks.

Hey there! :hug I sure hope you find some hook & yarn time!

Tam, You've been busy crocheting away to. Some really nice dishcloths you have made. Really nice gift set you made for the baby. How nice of DH to pick up a cake in rememberance of your Dad's birthday. What great news on DH and Michael! Love your craft space! Please let us know if there is a way we can help you with the fundraiser. Thank you!!! Anything you would like to donate would be wonderful!!! We had one for my BIL when he got cancer and I made an American Flag and it sold a lot of tickets.:hugthats awesome!!!!

I know this was long but there was a lot of catching up to do.

It's me again! Hubby is doing okay with the pain patch, except for nausea and sleeps a lot. He's taking medicine for the nausea so it isn't as bad as it could be. He did have the chest pains once since he started the patches. We got the results back from the cat scan. They found a 1-2 cm mass in his left adrenal gland. We have a doctors appt next tuesday so we will be following up on this. I read on the Mayo Clinic that this is usually found when looking for something else. Glad it showed up as this was the last resort. Are SIL lost a sister to this when she was in her 20's. Her problems started when she was pregnant. Chest pain like hubby gets. They found out she had a baseball size tumor on one of her adrenal glands.

I seen a new neurologist (the other one graduated and has moved on). She and her senior doctor were excellent. They were very through and concerned. They said I should of had an mri on my brain just to make sure I didn't have a stroke. So one is being done next week. They said with this coming on so quickly it isn't right. They said with the problems I have with my neck that I will probably have some problems when I get older. I told them I seen a neuro-surgeon and he said this was caused by a virus. They said it is unlikely that the mri on my neck shows different. They order more physical therapy. I have to set that up.

I took Maya to the last two weeks at the libaries reading program. She had a fun time, but she is so shy she stuck right to my side. I kept telling her I don't know what your going to do when you go to school and Mommy, Heather (daycare lady) or I are not there. The last day was game day and she played lots of games and lots of fun. Then we all had ice cream sundaes and they had lots of door prizes and Maya won a bag.

We've read lots of books. Tomorrow we will go get some more. We take out 8 at a time. May get more next time.

My friend from school passed away last week. Even though she isn't suffering any more and she has joined her husband. It is very sad. They have left two young adult kids and a granddaughter (1 yr old). Life just doesn't seem fair sometimes. There daughter in sil are in the air force and live in Ohio. She and my sister talk often and there son and my nephew are good friends. He and his Mom have been to several of are family get togethers. I told him to keep coming around. If his sister moves back here they will be invited to.

If you guys have read all this and the previous post you probably feel like you have read a book. I sure missed you guys well I wasn't here. Will try and not be away that long again. Here's prayers and :hug for everyone!

Have a wonderful day! My goodness hon...... you have had alot going on lately! I dont even know where to start with a reply! :hug & :heart my dear!!! Bless your heart!!!

Hello everyone. Quieter day at work today, and I got out on time. I have the next two days off and I'm really looking forward to it. I am planning to go care for my mom again this weekend.

Dont forget to get a little "me" time in there! you've had alot going on too! love ya honey... :hug

!

:hug :hug :hug Hope the back is better soon. Can't blaim hubby for being worried as he's been through so much with this. Your helping out is sure to be appreciated.

Tam....when you set up the fundraiser let us know if you'd like any help. We have out hooks at the ready! I second this motion. Let us know what would be a help. Would a lap quilt help?

a lap quilt would be absolutely fabulous!!! Thank you so much for wanting to help! :hug

Marlene, it's really good to hear from you. Sounds like you've had a super busy summer so far. Glad they're checking out that mass on hubby's adrenals.

Hey ladies :hi

Another slow day at work and alot of much needed business plan work :lol I really only have the financial section left now and will try to get it started tonight :think I already have a list of initial capital expenses that I managed to squeeze in last week.

Tam - You may need just 1 more day of R&R :devil for your back of course Oh... you know it!!! I'm sure one or even two more days is needed... :D :wink

Marlene, you've been going through a lot! Sending you major hugs:hug:hug:hug

Tam, I would think a crocheted throw might bring in more than something smaller....I have stash and can make something nice for you...I have August to do it and I work best under pressure.:hook

Hmmmmm....now....what color(s):think Purple and pink maybe? Thinking out loud.....

And Miss Lucy had 2 short training sessions today...and caught on as quickly as I knew she would. The bag of treats in my waistband helped:lol

Now to keep on doing it at least 2-3 times a day....short sessions...

'nite all.....

Marlene- Major hugs for you:hug:hug:hug:hug- it was great to hear from you and it seems that you both have been so busy- Good luck with the MRI- and don't forget about YOU and scheduling the therapy!!!! Prayers for DH too!!!!

Cindy- Glad you have the next two days off- rest up--take some me time. And you are absolutely right- I'm definitely going to have Ryan withdrawal!!!:yes

Marisa- Sounds like you are plugging away on your business plan:clap Happy to hear that mom and your aunt are doing better!!

Judy- WTG Lucy!!!:cheer

Tam- I'm finishing up a few things first and I already have a SBT put aside. This going back to work is seriously going to cut into my fun time!

Linda--Hope you had a good day today.

Had a wonderful visit and brought DD a present- I gave her a bracelet with a heart with Ryan's name and date of birth on it--and I bought one for me too!!!:lol Enjoyed the day- and now it's already 9 and I'm starting to get that feeling you get when you know vacation is at an end.....so I'd better go distract myself and de-stress with some :hook and :yarn

Tam - I take I missed the announcement that you've decided on the fundraiser :think Hmmmm, and this was one of the threads I actually did read to catch up :shrug Well, I don't know how much I'll be able to squeeze in, but it'll be something for sure :yes

Marlene, you've been going through a lot! Sending you major hugs:hug:hug:hug

Tam, I would think a crocheted throw might bring in more than something smaller....I have stash and can make something nice for you...I have August to do it and I work best under pressure.:hookThank you so very much!!!!!!!!!!! :hug

Hmmmmm....now....what color(s):think Purple and pink maybe? Thinking out loud.....

And Miss Lucy had 2 short training sessions today...and caught on as quickly as I knew she would. The bag of treats in my waistband helped:lol LOL... I'm sure that helped!

Now to keep on doing it at least 2-3 times a day....short sessions...

'nite all.....

Marlene- Major hugs for you:hug:hug:hug:hug- it was great to hear from you and it seems that you both have been so busy- Good luck with the MRI- and don't forget about YOU and scheduling the therapy!!!! Prayers for DH too!!!!

Cindy- Glad you have the next two days off- rest up--take some me time. And you are absolutely right- I'm definitely going to have Ryan withdrawal!!!:yes

Marisa- Sounds like you are plugging away on your business plan:clap Happy to hear that mom and your aunt are doing better!!

Judy- WTG Lucy!!!:cheer

Tam- I'm finishing up a few things first and I already have a SBT put aside. This going back to work is seriously going to cut into my fun time! Thank you my dear! I really appreciate it!

Linda--Hope you had a good day today.

Had a wonderful visit and brought DD a present- I gave her a bracelet with a heart with Ryan's name and date of birth on it--and I bought one for me too!!!:lolawwwwwww... how sweet!!! Enjoyed the day- and now it's already 9 and I'm starting to get that feeling you get when you know vacation is at an end.....so I'd better go distract myself and de-stress with some :hook and :yarnuhoh... yest.. hook&yarn! :D

Tam - I take I missed the announcement that you've decided on the fundraiser :think Hmmmm, and this was one of the threads I actually did read to catch up :shrug Well, I don't know how much I'll be able to squeeze in, but it'll be something for sure :yesoh hon... I'm sorry... I just mentioned here a few posts back and because these ladies are who they are... they offered and I accepted! thank you!!! :hug

Good morning!

Back to Paradise today for me:(

I know I'm going to be very busy- just catching up on emails is a job in itself:lol:lol

I fell asleep last night around 11- woke up at 2- back to sleep till 4- got out of bed at 5---

Off to get a cup of coffee and jump start this day--

:hug to all

Good morning ladies :coffee

More work to get done today :yes I'm meeting up with mary and dr. tan later for dinner after work at our diner that we like :D So something to look forward to as a reward for working hard and diligently all day :think:wink

Not really anything new to report :shrug Have a wonderful day and I may not be back until the morning :think

Wrennie, so glad you got to hang out and have a great time with your friends. A little beer, a lot of laughter, croquet, will go a long way to a good day you so deserve. Those manly men were nice "eye candy" thank you. :rofl

Yeah, sux to have to look at them all night......:wink:lol:lol:lol

Went to the grocery store to get the things I needed but don't buy at Trader Joe's- and for being a senior- got 5% off my bill- not alot- but every penny adds up. For once, I was glad to be 55 or older!!!

Now off I go to see the little tyke!!! I'm getting a little too used to this!!! And loving every moment!

Discounts rock!

Wrennie, So sorry your going through all this stuff taking care of Marten's things. My sister went through this almost 2 years ago. She and my BIL were only married 4 years so there is no SS for her, but lucky for her he was a veteran. He was 100% disabled and she ended up quitting her job to take care of him. She just got a letter that she is going to start collecting some of his disability. If she remarries she will lose it. She says she won't remarry and I hope she don't. I told her that is her pension for the rest of her life. She would be a fool to give something up that is graunteed. I don't remember how many years they were together before they married but it was a long time. She does have a boyfriend now, but she still has bad times.

I hope you find a reverend that can do the ceremony you want done.

Glad you went up to visit your friends and had a great time with them. Call on them often.

When I went through my divorce (which I wanted) it was an emotional roller coaster. I had to make sure I planned things to do. And when my Dad died (I was 14) I was an adult before I realised I was depressed after that. Lucky for me my cousins had me start spending weekends with them and kept me busy and I pulled out it. My Mom was to busy taking care of 8 kids and her own grieving to probably notice what I was going through. Take care of yourself!

Know that a lot of people care about you. Lots of people right here in this group care about you includeing me. It takes time to grieve for loved ones so allow yourself time to get through it. :hug

Thanks. :hug:hug:hug

Not much to report here. Had to work at another branch yesterday. I don't mind that one so much. Saw 2 people there I hadnt seen in a long time. 1 is Martons co-worker I used to be friendly with when the factory was in Woodstock, and I worked in the hardware store there. The other used to work here in Phoenicia. I was crossing the street to get lunch and there she was.

Still no pctures from Dan (darn it) I hope he can get them to me!

Good morning friends. It's supposed to get up to 99* this afternoon. :eek Yuck!! :yuck Too hot!!! Kim and I will be staying inside today.

Have a good day at work to those of you who are going to work today. :hug And have a good day free to those who don't have to work today. :hug You are all in my thoughts and prayers each and every day. :hug

Off to get busy. Catch you later. :manyheart

Just trying to get the word out about the games thread in the off topic forum. Why not go and check them out. Some of them are pretty neat. I think they are a lot of fun. One that is on the second page that no one has posted to in a while is This or That: Fun Game to Get to Know One Another. I think its interesting. Check it out or not its up to you. I like um.

Good morning friends. It's supposed to get up to 99* this afternoon. :eek Yuck!! :yuck Too hot!!! Kim and I will be staying inside today.

Have a good day at work to those of you who are going to work today. :hug And have a good day free to those who don't have to work today. :hug You are all in my thoughts and prayers each and every day. :hug

Off to get busy. Catch you later. :manyheart

Im in Coweta, it was supposed to get up to 100 yesterday.

Hi, ladies!

Had a wonderful visit and brought DD a present- I gave her a bracelet with a heart with Ryan's name and date of birth on it--and I bought one for me too!!!:lol

what a sweet idea!!

Just trying to get the word out about the games thread in the off topic forum. Why not go and check them out. Some of them are pretty neat. I think they are a lot of fun. One that is on the second page that no one has posted to in a while is This or That: Fun Game to Get to Know One Another. I think its interesting. Check it out or not its up to you. I like um.
thanks for the update - but I barely have time for this thread!:lol

Have agood one, everybody!

Thanks for the heads up, but I've only got time for a few threads. If I try more I end up hopelessly behind on all of them. :)

GOOD MORNING!!!! Wow! I sure miss alot when I'm gone for a couple of days!:lol Don't have much time this a.m. to catch up with you all, have to head out for my pt appt. in a few! almost done, only 5 more to go. Still not sure if I'll be able to go back to work next month-may need a little more time:devil

Tam- count me in for something! Not sure what yet but I'll let you know!

Linda-stay in and try to stay cool! The weather here has been unseasonably mild and that is totally ok with me!

Marisa-glad to here that they are feeling better! You sound as busy as ever!

Judy-love the pics! Hopefully she'll start listening to you better but she is so cute it's gotta be hard to get mad!:lol

Joanne-It's so hard to go back to work after vacation! Especially now that there is a little one to cuddle!

Cindy-take care and enjoy the days off as much as you can!:hug

Wrennie-:hug looks like a good time with you and your friends.

To everyone else that I might have missed:hug:manyheart

Have a fabulous day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Morning folks.. or afternoon, I guess it is now !

Read up a bit on the past few pages of posts .

Marlene

I'm glad they are at least finding something to give your husband to make him a little more comfortable .Best of wishes when he gets to see this new Doc and hope they can get the problem taken care of so he feels well again .

Also hope they can help you with your health also ... sure is hard sometimes when you get older and parts start breaking,isnt it ?

Thanks for catching us up on all your news . I know sometimes life gets hectic and we dont have time to drop in often .

Joanne

Good luck heading back to work . I'm glad you had some time to spend with Ryan and will surely get lots more in ,in the evenings or weekends ! Don't wanna miss any of the big new things he will learn to do in the next year . SO much fun when they are tiny and learning how to do the basics . :)

Jude

Sounds like Lucy is still being her lively self,but that gives her lots of character and personality . I cant believe how big she is now !!!

Marisa

Keep on plugging away on your plans .It sure sounds like a lot of things to remember to do ,etc when going out on your own like this .

I was with our doc from the time she went out on her own,so saw the patient's viewpoint, but didnt know how much went on from the other side .

I wish you great luck and success . As sweet as you are, you will get a good sized business built up in no time .

Cindy

Enjoy your couple days off work. You have had stresses at work and home, so I hope your time off can give you a mini-rest break .

Linda

Wow, stay inside if possible in that heat .. this has been an extremely hot summer up this way too . Not quite as bad today,but it is rainy and steamy out .

Trish

So glad you PT is almost done. I remember when mine for my knee was done. I was glad,but worried that I might not do as well once I was totally on my own,but it worked out fine . Take some extra time off work if you still dont feel up to going back .

Wrennie

Hope everything gets better for you over time. I know it's real hard right now and it will never totally go away,but the pain fades after awhile . I agree with what someone else posted, or maybe you --sometimes life just isnt fair . You sure do wonder why things happen to people who are such REALLY great people.

Tam

I'll jump in too and try to get something sent for your raffle or auction,whatever you called it. It may not be anything big,but I'll see what I can do. I have just started crocheting again,trying to work on small stuff ,taking breaks,then working some more .I guess I've gotten to the point where I may as well crochet,even if it bothers my breathing. It REALLY seems to help release stress ,so I just can't totally toss it out .

I keep trying new yarns when I run across something new .

Maybe between all of us chipping in,we can help you out .

I perfectly understand why your husband feels as he does. I feel the same guilt. Sam is the only one working ,I am the one with all the Dr bills, tests, and meds, so it makes me feel bad that it is eating up his paychecks. He always says he doesnt care, he just wants me to feel better ,but I certainly do understand from your husband's viewpoint.

Hello house!

Back from Paradise- and it was busy---but I survived--It was raining on the way home which was nice actually. A few of my co-workers had left gifts for me for Ryan- and I'll be bringing them over tomorrow- I felt it was important to take a break from going there every day- plus I know that my SIL's mom is off on Wednesday's and I'm sure she wants some Grandma time too!!!

Julie- take it easy with the crocheting- we do all still want you breathing!!!! Try the Stylecraft (if you have it- if not I can mail you a skein--there is no fuzz on it!

Off to make dinner---Breakfast for dinner tonight- Veggie/cheese omelette since silly me bought eggs yesterday when we already had a dozen and a half in the fridge!!!

Hello house!

Back from Paradise- and it was busy---but I survived--It was raining on the way home which was nice actually. A few of my co-workers had left gifts for me for Ryan- and I'll be bringing them over tomorrow- I felt it was important to take a break from going there every day- plus I know that my SIL's mom is off on Wednesday's and I'm sure she wants some Grandma time too!!!

That's sooooo nice of you to remember SIL's mom. Should I ever be lucky enough to be in your position I would hope the other grandma would be just as sweet and understanding!

Off to make dinner---Breakfast for dinner tonight- Veggie/cheese omelette since silly me bought eggs yesterday when we already had a dozen and a half in the fridge!!!

I LOVE breakfast...any time of the day!:)

Have a good night everyone.:hug

Hi everyone. Nothing much to say ere. Today I did a little housework, some laundry, crocheted a little and read a little. I also managed to squeeze a nap in.

It's really humid here and I am dragging because of it. I also have a dull headache that won't go away, probably also due to the weather. Its barely there, just enough to be annoying.

My brother emailed me yesterday saying that my dad is quite a bit better. He is still on the ventilator part of the time, but he is awake and responds to visitors. It will still be a long hard recovery for him, but I'm more hopeful than I was.

Cindy, that's such great news about your dad...:manyheart

Take care of yourself...maybe some steam from a shower will help. We get sinus headaches too. It must have something to do with the AC.

Hi Ladies!

Not much going on here today either. I did get a load of laundry done and did some weeding in the yard. Actually set outside today while Maya played with bubbles. It was nice to sit out it's been so hot and humid here (like every where else) we have been hibernating in the house.

DD came tonight and will stay until friday morning then head off to work.

Joanne, Breakfast for dinner sounds good. I have some ham to use up and thinking of making scrambled eggs with ham and cheese in them. It was one of are big sellers at the restaurant. So thoughtful of you to think about the Grandma.

Trish, Good luck with the pt.

Wreenie, It's nice that your running into friends.

Linda, Sometimes it's nice to home when it's that hot out.

Julie, Hope the yarn doesn't give you to much trouble.

Cindy, Enjoy your 2 days off and have safe travels up to your parents. That's good news about your Dad.

I'll catch everyone tomorrow. Have a nice night!

Archived