Our House Part Two

JulieKay

My brother & I are friends. I dont get how siblings can be so cruel.

:hug:hug:manyheart TY

:hug

We are going to call the reverend we wanted and see if he has someone he recomends.

I couldn't stand to be in the house yesterday, so I took a ride up to my friends second house. They go there on weekends to work on the house. Steve & Bill are brothers, it's the one they grew up in and they're restoring it. Steves wife was there & Bills friend. We hung out for a while and were going to meet back there for dinner. BBQ chicken~! Yum.I picked up out other friend Kenne, who has been my rock since Martons passing to go up for dinner too.

We had a blast. The 4 grown men played "Manly Croquet" Mind you there was lots of beer and it was hysterical. Then we ate and listened to some music, built a campfire. Steve was even pole dancing (sorta') on his porch. I was originally going to go home for the night but we were having so much fun, and the group of us hadn't hung out and cut loose for a long time, that I stayed all night. I'd probably still be there if not for having to do laundry today for the next week. (laundromat:yuck)

I want it to be yesterday and do it all over!:yes

Dan (Bills friend) is supposed to email me some pictures he took. Then I'll post them here.

I got some shots of the "Manly Croquet"

Here from left tor ight

Kenne, Bill, Steve and Dan.

[ATTACH]43039[/ATTACH]

Dan

[ATTACH]43040[/ATTACH]

Kenne with Bill watching

[ATTACH]43042[/ATTACH]

You needed this fun time!!! Good for you:hug:manyheart

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

Back from some cuddle time with Ryan- and we sang Happy 1 week Birthday to him at 5:51!! He must think we are nuts!!!:lol

Julie- Sounds like you get great bargains at the yard sales- nothing like good books for next to nothing- seems like you and Linda had good luck with that this weekend!!!!

The cupcake hat is adorable!!! Glad you were able to make it for her!!! Any reactions to the yarn?

Of course I had to check out Reverse-A-Purse- very clever- and so many different styles!! Which one did you get?

Judy- How was your dinner? I kept thinking about homemade meat sauce and pasta as I was eating chicken tonight! I'm not good at homemade sauce- but DH is--so I think next weekend I'm going to ask him to make it!!

I did finish the Bubble Baby blanket for my co-worker- just need to throw it in the wash tomorrow morning and then when my camera battery is charged, I'll snap a pic---my camera has been working overtime this week!!!

Night all and see you in the AM!

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Afternoon¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Well.... I'm feeling better today. Had my day of cry missing my daddy and being selfish and wanting him back... to now just back to missing him but being thankful to have had him!

Its amazing what you get done when you're upset. Michael & Davids room looks so much better! The boys all slept in clean/fresh rooms! :yay

Next weekend its another room! Man I tell ya... I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.... :D

I sat last night and got alot of crocheting done after all was settled in for the night!

I finished this baby set for a friend. Notice the SBT :hook OH......... and this set is technically a Stash Buster! No new yarn was bought!

Colors didnt show as well as I had hoped in this shot... but its all good.

I used RHSS Pale Yellow & Monet

Stash Buster Tote ~ Granny'ghan ~ bottle cozy ~ quick pack wipe/diaper pouch

[ATTACH]43061[/ATTACH]

:heart

:mug

Oooh, what a nice set!

Hi everyone, just a quick check in to say that I spent an entire day reading. I finished two books and started a third. (lazy, lazy, lazy!!)

Julie that cupcake hat is cute!

Good night everyone, work for me tomorrow.

Morning folks

Jude

That is a grea thing to do with your time, making and sorting charity squares . Nothing like helping out others to make the most of your time ,and so many people appreciate it ! :)

Joanne

You guys sure do love that new grandbaby,which is wonderful ! I remember we had a birthday party for Cam when he was ONE HALF . Cake ,ice cream and a toy, although he probably had no clue what we were doing at that age . Just think,you have bunches more to come someday i bet !

Cindy

Wow, 3 books in one day ! That is quite an accomplishment. I think a couple times long ago I read a book in one day,but that was probably when I was in my 20's or 30's. I'm a little slow now .

Oh,and Joanne ,the purse I picked was the small one with one strap. It seems that big purses must be in style this year,but I like small ones with less to carry around .

And the baby hat,the yarn did bother me, but it didnt take very long to make it,and I spaced it out over the weekend ,so didnt do it all at once . It was sure good to do a little crocheting again !

Howdy to everyone else !! I know I missed a lot of you in my post yesterday ... you get out of the swing of things when you arent here as much .

Good morning---and Happy Monday---which it is since I'm off from work!!!

Julie- that was a great idea to space it out over the weekend--it really did come out cute!! Does the Stylecraft Special DK yarn bother you? I think you had bought some of that last year from the UK? The reason I ask is that there is a woman on Ravelry who had reactions to all kinds of yarn- but the Stylecraft acrylic doesn't give her any problems.

Wrennie- Hugs for you--remember you ARE loved!!!!

Cindy- Have a good day at work! Hope you are not too sore from the bruising. I don't think I have ever read 3 books in a day:eek

Marisa- I guess by now you are home in Philly---hope it went well yesterday--Are these the two weeks that you will be in the other office- working, but not working?;)

Judy- Good game yesterday- and my DD's BF had a great time- it's always nice when someone you know is at the game and they get a Win!!

Phyllis- How's the packing going? I'll bet your DD is getting excited for her move to independence---Hang in there:hug

I PM'd Cheeria yesterday- she's been super busy with her grandsons- and spending lots of time at her DD's house- watching them so her DD and SIL can get away a little. So all is well with her.

Linda- Hope John and Kim got home safely--sounds like you really had a nice relaxing shoe-shopping, eating out kind of weekend- Good for you!

Tab- Thinking of you and hoping all is going well now that you are in your second trimester!!!

Tammy- Have a good day!!!

Off to go get a re-fill!!

Good morning housemates :hi

I'm back in Philly :clap It was a long and tiring week, I said to my parents, if that's what it's like to take a vaca from work, it'll be another 6 years before taking a whole week off :eek Oh well, the REAL vaca is coming in another 2 weeks :yay So 2 weeks of work!!!! My hours are slightly different since I'll be in a different office, but just as long :sigh It took me about an hour here to catch up on the whole past week, so I'll break up catching up my threads :think I need to get stuff together to bring to work with me that needs attention. I still need to finish my business plan, which didn't even get to be looked at until late thursday evening. I have 2 sections left to finish and the one I'm having trouble with is the financial section just because I don't know where to start with creating a fee schedule :think I have most of the cost added up though.

I met with the landlord yesterday and it seems like they'll be able to make most of the changes that I was looking for :D And they'll take care of it too :clap Only thing is that I want to secure the business loan before signing the lease :think:eek Otherwise, I'm not sure I could pay the rent :shrug They obviously won't start any work until I commit, but they also seem receptive to waiting a short time for me to get this done :xfin The guy was really nice and pretty laid back. If he didn't know something, he said so, which I always like to see. If he didn't think they could do something then he said that too. However, everything we discussed he has to take back to the family, since they run a family business and no one of them can make sole decisions. Can I just say that I really like my realtor too :manyheart he is just a sweet man :lol

OK, now to catch up........(and I tried to breeze through a bit knowing how much I had to cover so if I missed something important, please don't take offense and refresh my memory :wink)

Wrennie - So sorry to hear about the trouble your having with Marton's sister :hug Have you been able to get in contact with her?

Linda - Sorry you didn't win anything from the quilt challenge :hug but yes, I agree that it was good practice and experience for next year :yes Your projects were all great and I hope your doc visit goes well (Is it this week? )

Judy - The doggie pics are just too cute :manyheart I printed off a list for my mom of doctor's that are accepting new patients within her health insurance network so she can get moving on finding a new one. She seemed intrigued with the office that's associated with Geisinger since one of their hospitals is where she had her knee replacement and was very happy with it all :yes

Toni - How are those eye's doing? Hope you're feeling better :hug

Cindy - :hug for your family and continued prayers for your mom and dad, as well as you and your siblings during this time :hug The hats and scarves are great :yes

Mary - :hug prayers out to dh and his macular degeneration. It's definitely not easy to deal with :(

Tam - Your dishcloths are beautiful and the baby set is gorgeous :manyheart Great news on Ken and Michael :yay Did Patrick get a call back for the next try outs yet? :xfin Good luck on the town clerk job, did you get the info you needed when you stopped by? The loveseat is awesome and looks so inviting :devil

Joanne - Ryan is just precious :manyheart I'm glad you shared a pic. I know you love having your dd's around, my mom is the same with us. She really didn't want me to leave yesterday :(

Phyllis - Great job on your dishcloths and I agree that your dd may surprise you when she moves out :think We I left for the first time, my mom was worried....I am the youngest and they called me Houdini because I always managed to disappear when things needed to be done and they'd never realize it until they were finished :devil:lol Anyways, I didn't have any problems after I moved out and my mom said something about it one day and my response to her was that just because I didn't do it, didn't mean I wasn't paying attention :lol:shrug

Tab - Oh honey, how's that tailbone doing? Are you eating enough (for 2)? :think The dress is just adorable :manyheart How are you classes going at the start?

Trish - Your grill area is beautiful :manyheart How is dd feeling after her accident? :hug Prayers going out :yes

Julie - I love hersheypark and ended up there 2 days in a row :eek Long story which, surprise surprise, my bro is responsible for....but, I think I'm parked out just the same :lol That little cupcake hat is too cute :yes How did you make out while working the yarn? How exciting that you were able to do just a little something :yay

Sherry and Ambi - :hi

Well, I gotta get moving and get in the shower

Joanne

I havent gotten any of my other yarn out in ages . I had it all packed in plastic tubs upstairs. Kinda outta site, outta mind thing . Very frustrating to give up something you have done for so long , so put it all away, in case someday I could tolerate it again ,or give up and get rid of it . :(

Anyhow, I probably wouldnt have done this hat, but Steph asked and she is a sweet kid and is so good to us, I hated to tell her no,so tried getting it done in small chunks of time .

How much did Ryan weigh ? Sorry I am sure you posted,but I have no clue where the post is (probably miles back )....:lol

Surprising sometimes how many posts we eat up in a short time .

Glad you have a day off today to enjoy yourself .

Marisa

Yea, I think 2 days in a row in a theme park would do me too. I probably wouldnt last even one now -- getting too old and grouchy to stand in line and ride the rides.

I'm glad your new office deal sounds like it is taking off well,and that you like the people who are helping put the deal together. That always makes things better if they can help you out, answer questions, etc .

Best of luck !!!

morning, peeps!

We took the baby gates down this AM and have thrown the pups together in the deep end. They're just going to have to learn to peacefully coexist:lol..all the time!

Hi all,

Back from some cuddle time with Ryan- and we sang Happy 1 week Birthday to him at 5:51!! He must think we are nuts!!!:lolawwwwwwww:c9

Judy- How was your dinner? I kept thinking about homemade meat sauce and pasta as I was eating chicken tonight! I'm not good at homemade sauce- but DH is--so I think next weekend I'm going to ask him to make it!!

yummy...as always...even though i forgot to put in a bay leaf!:eek my spices are added by touch, so it's amazing it always tastes good!

Hi everyone, just a quick check in to say that I spent an entire day reading. I finished two books and started a third. (lazy, lazy, lazy!!)

I've been reading more, too! Look at it as improving your mind:lol

I hope work flies by today!

Morning folks

Jude

That is a grea thing to do with your time, making and sorting charity squares . Nothing like helping out others to make the most of your time ,and so many people appreciate it ! :)

And the baby hat,the yarn did bother me, but it didnt take very long to make it,and I spaced it out over the weekend ,so didnt do it all at once . It was sure good to do a little crocheting again !

Maybe if you set a short period of time every day for hooking your body will get used to it??

Judy- Good game yesterday- and my DD's BF had a great time- it's always nice when someone you know is at the game and they get a Win!!

Most definitely!

I PM'd Cheeria yesterday- she's been super busy with her grandsons- and spending lots of time at her DD's house- watching them so her DD and SIL can get away a little. So all is well with her.

Thanks for checking!

Good morning housemates :hi

I'm back in Philly :clap It was a long and tiring week, I said to my parents, if that's what it's like to take a vaca from work, it'll be another 6 years before taking a whole week off :eek Oh well, the REAL vaca is coming in another 2 weeks :yay So 2 weeks of work!!!! My hours are slightly different since I'll be in a different office, but just as long :sigh It took me about an hour here to catch up on the whole past week, so I'll break up catching up my threads :think I need to get stuff together to bring to work with me that needs attention. I still need to finish my business plan, which didn't even get to be looked at until late thursday evening. I have 2 sections left to finish and the one I'm having trouble with is the financial section just because I don't know where to start with creating a fee schedule :think I have most of the cost added up though.

I met with the landlord yesterday and it seems like they'll be able to make most of the changes that I was looking for :D And they'll take care of it too :clap Only thing is that I want to secure the business loan before signing the lease :think:eek Otherwise, I'm not sure I could pay the rent :shrug They obviously won't start any work until I commit, but they also seem receptive to waiting a short time for me to get this done :xfin The guy was really nice and pretty laid back. If he didn't know something, he said so, which I always like to see. If he didn't think they could do something then he said that too. However, everything we discussed he has to take back to the family, since they run a family business and no one of them can make sole decisions. Can I just say that I really like my realtor too :manyheart he is just a sweet man :lol

That's such wonderful news about your new office!

Judy - The doggie pics are just too cute :manyheart I printed off a list for my mom of doctor's that are accepting new patients within her health insurance network so she can get moving on finding a new one. She seemed intrigued with the office that's associated with Geisinger since one of their hospitals is where she had her knee replacement and was very happy with it all :yesAren't they?:manyheart

Smart of you to do the research for your mom!

And I've always found vacations to be very tiring:lol

CU all later!

Good afternoon everyone. John and Kim got home at 5:00 last night. They had a wonderful time. Kim was feisty and picked on John all weekend. :lol I watched a couple movies and a bunch of old MASH segments after they got home and started another preemie afghan. Went to bed relatively early and slept well.

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Afternoon¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Well.... I'm feeling better today. Had my day of cry missing my daddy and being selfish and wanting him back... to now just back to missing him but being thankful to have had him!

Its amazing what you get done when you're upset. Michael & Davids room looks so much better! The boys all slept in clean/fresh rooms! :yay

Next weekend its another room! Man I tell ya... I'm seeing the light at the end of the tunnel.... :D

I finished this baby set for a friend. Notice the SBT :hook OH......... and this set is technically a Stash Buster! No new yarn was bought!

Colors didnt show as well as I had hoped in this shot... but its all good.

I used RHSS Pale Yellow & Monet

Stash Buster Tote ~ Granny'ghan ~ bottle cozy ~ quick pack wipe/diaper pouch

[ATTACH]43061[/ATTACH]

Yay! The end of the tunnel is in sight!!!! :yay That's a gorgeous set.

As for reports from Hillbilly Village :

I DID go to the town yard sales and hit the book jackpot ! My gosh, I have so many books now it's not even funny ! All in good shape and great buys.

Also, Sam kinda put his foot in his mouth. He knows I LOVE purses. SO, he comes home from work telling me about his coworker who did nothing all day but talk about her new purse,which has reversible covers on it. I had never heard of such a thing,so found their web page online. they are called Reverse A Purse ,and have many sizes of purses as the BASE,then you can buy multiple covers which are reversible .SO, I do their store locator thingie,and they have them in the gift shop next town over.

SO, to make a long story short, I got the purse and one cover ,then went back the next day and got 2 more (covers are on sale right now).

I MAY even go back this week to get a couple more. That way if you get sick of one purse,WaLa !!! Flip the cover inside out and you have a whole new look .

Steph also sent me a link for a toddler hat that looks like a cupcake, begging me to make one for her little girl,so I went to get the stuff to make it. Figured I could work with yarn long enough to pull off a tiny hat. It turned out pretty cute, I think .Will post a pic shortly .

The pic she sent me had no pattern,so I found 2 online and kinda combined the 2,She wanted the cherries added with the curly vine doodads .

So here, it is !

I'll have to check out those purses. They sound very interesting. Cute, cute hat.

:hug :hug :hug to all in need of them. Hope you all have a good Monday. Catch you all later. :manyheart

Back from a trek to TJ's- met my middle DD there so we shopped together.

Marisa- Glad to hear that the office may just be working out!!! That's awesome!!! It really helps that you like the landlord and the realtor- Hopefully the landlord's family will all be on board!!!!

Judy- Love the peaceful picture of Lucy and Sparkie!!!! Nice!!!

Julie- Ryan weighed in at 7 lbs 8 oz--he lost a few oz- and on Thurs was 7 lbs 3 oz- who knows what he is today? They don't go back to the pediatrician for another 5 1/2 wks!

Linda- Enjoy your day today!!!! Hope Kim isn't too feisty for you!!

Off to run some errands for DD---- see you later

Evening house! Been trying to set up my new computer and make a tote for my kit swap partner, :hi Tam, and just now taking some computer time to check in on everyone.

Wrennie, so glad you got to hang out and have a great time with your friends. A little beer, a lot of laughter, croquet, will go a long way to a good day you so deserve. Those manly men were nice "eye candy" thank you :rofl

Trish, I have my stash in clear plastic drawers. That way, I can see what I've got just not how much :lol.

Linda, you've been busy and got some good deals! Way to go!

Tam, love the baby set. I'm sure she will too.

Joanne, I absolutely LOVE fried green tomatoes. One of the best parts of summer. Served with a bit of cheese grits and some fish YUMMMMMYYYYYY!!!

Trish, glad your dd is feeling better. I'm sure everyone is breathing a sigh of relief.

Julie, have everything I need to transfer to the new computer on a flash drive ready to go. Turned on the new computer and it has something called Guardian Edge on it. Well, it won't let me log on :( I called the helpless desk and of course, they couldn't help me, so tomorrow will call the tech that imaged my machine and ask him how I can get into it. grrrrrrrr

Love the little hat, how cute is that!!!! Hopefully, the yarn didn't bother you to much. I've seen the reverse a purses and have seen patterns to make them, they look really kewl.

Cindy, lazy, lazy, lazy days are good days. My favorite kind of day! Good for you.

Joanne, thanks for letting us know about Cheeria, funny how life can get in the way of things sometimes!

You are having way to much fun with that grandbaby, I'm jealous!

Marisa, glad to see you back home! Also glad the landlord and the realtor you have for your office are likeable. As for a fee schedule, couldn't you sorta just take from where you are working and come up with one? Just :think

Judy, love the furple photo. They look like angels laying there together :lol

Time to try to finish my supper and get back to my crocheting. Been multi-tasking by eating and reading and typing answers.

Have a great night everyone!

Hello everyone. Just another quick check in here. I ended up working twelve hours today, and since I have to work tomorrow as well, I am planning to get to bed early. My day was really busy, I think I sat down for 15 minutes for lunch and that's it. Otherwise I was on my feet. My patient survived the day though, and didn't think he would when i got there this morning.

Also just to clarify,I did not make it through 3 books yesterday, only two. I started a third, but only got about 40 pages into it. I am a very fast reader when I have a good book in my hand.

Judy, love the furple photo. They look like angels laying there together :lol

yeah...angels:lol:lol:lol

they look tuckered out!

They both were! When they were periodically gated off from each other Lucy would get her naps....but not much of that today.

Hello everyone. Just another quick check in here. I ended up working twelve hours today, and since I have to work tomorrow as well, I am planning to get to bed early. My day was really busy, I think I sat down for 15 minutes for lunch and that's it. Otherwise I was on my feet. My patient survived the day though, and didn't think he would when i got there this morning.

Also just to clarify,I did not make it through 3 books yesterday, only two. I started a third, but only got about 40 pages into it. I am a very fast reader when I have a good book in my hand.

wow...sounds like it was a tense day for you. Sleep well...:hug

'nite everyone!

Hey ladies :hi

Very SLOW day at work :lol This office had 15 patients all day, my other one was like 60-70 a day :eek And this doc is already in his groove so I sat and worked on my business plan ALL day :yay It's still not complete, but getting there. I can't really do any research there because we can't use the internet....well, not supposed to so I try to keep it limited. But, internet explorer is outdated and alot of sites just won't open right :( That's what I get for trying to be sneaky I guess :think:devil

I stopped at the market on the way home to get stuff for salads this week and then cut some cajun bell peppers from my plant, chopped them up and put those in too. These were my first set of ripe ones and boy are they spicey :) I also pulled an onion which was way little yet, but I really wanted to try it :blush I still have 2 left, so I'll let them grow larger :yes Unfortunately no ripe tomatoes yet. I had one last week, but it was bad by the time I got back :(

Alright, I have to go check a few things that I wasn't able to do from work and then get to bed I guess :think

Good morning everyone. John got home from work at 7:30 last night. A long day for all of us. He was out the door this morning at 8:00. Kim was super feisty yesterday.

We have hummies! Didn't see any this spring, but they showed up at the feeders late last week and saw some today as well. We have a bunch of feeders out and they usually stay around for a while once they arrive.

Awesome to behold....

Oh, WOW!!!! A stunning picture.

Julie, have everything I need to transfer to the new computer on a flash drive ready to go. Turned on the new computer and it has something called Guardian Edge on it. Well, it won't let me log on :( I called the helpless desk and of course, they couldn't help me, so tomorrow will call the tech that imaged my machine and ask him how I can get into it. grrrrrrrr

Oh, Lord love a duck! That is sooooo frustrating. Hope you have better luck today.

Hey ladies :hi

Very SLOW day at work :lol This office had 15 patients all day, my other one was like 60-70 a day :eek And this doc is already in his groove so I sat and worked on my business plan ALL day :yay It's still not complete, but getting there. I can't really do any research there because we can't use the internet....well, not supposed to so I try to keep it limited. But, internet explorer is outdated and alot of sites just won't open right :( That's what I get for trying to be sneaky I guess :think:devil

Can you find out the prices of your competitors and set yours to be comparable? Would that work?

I stopped at the market on the way home to get stuff for salads this week and then cut some cajun bell peppers from my plant, chopped them up and put those in too. These were my first set of ripe ones and boy are they spicey :) I also pulled an onion which was way little yet, but I really wanted to try it :blush I still have 2 left, so I'll let them grow larger :yes Unfortunately no ripe tomatoes yet. I had one last week, but it was bad by the time I got back :(

Alright, I have to go check a few things that I wasn't able to do from work and then get to bed I guess :think

Enjoy the fresh things from your garden. Sounds yummy. (Except for the hot peppers, but John would enjoy them with you.)

Hope everyone has a good day. :hug :hug :hug

Good morning!!!

I forced myself to go back to sleep this morning since it's the last day of vacation. My brain felt a little fuzzy- not used to going back to sleep- but a cup of coffee with a second one poured is taking care of that!!!

Marisa- Good luck with the business plan and setting up the fee schedule. At least the office where you are is giving you time to work on what you need to work on!!

Toni- Hope things get straightened out with the work today- and the new system. And who knew fried green tomatoes were so good??? I'm a northerner, you know and never had them before---thought it was just the name of a movie!:lol:lol Just kidding--just never had them before. It definitely won't be the last time!

Wrennie- How are you today? Have you had any luck with getting a Reverend?:hug

Cindy- Hope you are not too tired at work today- sounds like yesterday was a hum dinger! Thanks for the clarification on the reading 3 books---but still you read two and started a third!!! Amazing!!!

Linda- How fun that you have hummingbirds!! Hope that today is a little better and less feisty than yesterday!

Judy- Hope the furples have a good day today- without gates being up!

Tam- Hope your back is feeling better today

Mary- How's Luke? Can't believe how fast the time has flown and I know it'll be the same with Ryan. Hows DH doing?

To the rest of the house- have a wonderful day---no real plans on the agenda today--other than to relax and take it easy before the grind begins again tomorrow. Of course, I'm going to try and sneak in a little Ryan time!

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Morning •¨¯`•

what a beautiful day... sun is shinning... birds are chirping and our pool is filled for the boys to play in.

I have my coffee... my crochet hook and yarn.. and my laptop to be here with you all. Good Day!

My back is still hurting .. .but getting better.... Dont know if I told you ladies or not... but I threw my back out day before yesterday cleaning the turtle tank. OUCH! Its better but I'm still gonna take it easy today again. I do have two quick runs today to make... good thing they are both only 4-5miles from home. Post office run first... then off to the Soap Shop to put my dishcloths in to sell. I'm trying to get a little extra money coming in... no matter how little.... every penny helps. We dont NEED it... but hubby is so stressed about all the hospital bills now... I want to do something to help. So I'm still waiting to hear about the town clerk job... and I'm going to sell my cloths at the Soap Shop... and I'm going to have a craft table at the fair at the town over from here... and I'm going to do a fundraiser/auction. The money from the fundraiser will go all towards medical bills... the money from the fair and the shop will go towards our vacation fund. Hubby is so upset about all these medical bills he worries about not being to do anything for Christmas. :( I tell ya... I wish I could make him understand .... WE'RE FINE! But... I'm gonna try to help by bringing in little bits of money here and there to at least let him know... I understand his worry... and I dont take him for granted! His worry is real to him and I want him to know I am not just dismissing it!

So.................................... now that I said all that... time to get a coffee refill and get some stuff movin' here!

you all have a Terrific Tuesday!

be back in a bit.

morning, ladies!

Tam....when you set up the fundraiser let us know if you'd like any help. We have out hooks at the ready!

What are you doing for your back? Heat/cold??

Joanne...when I go back to sleep I feel fuzzy too.... enjoy baby time!

Lucy is doing good in the house....wherever she is in the house, if she feels like she has to "go" she'll run to the door to get my attention, but I have to work with her so she LISTENS! It's outside where there's an issue. She'll be in the middle of eating mulch or digging a hole into it and never acknowledge us when we call her to come in. Only if there's a bribe involved will she stop what she's doing...lessons begin today. I've been too lax. And spoiled . The other dogs always listened. This one is stubborn!:lol

Marisa, my son is a master at billing/coding. He took to it in school and has learned a lot over the years - if you'd like me to see if he has a little time to answer questions, etc, let me know.

Stay cool everyone.:hug

Went to the grocery store to get the things I needed but don't buy at Trader Joe's- and for being a senior- got 5% off my bill- not alot- but every penny adds up. For once, I was glad to be 55 or older!!!

Now off I go to see the little tyke!!! I'm getting a little too used to this!!! And loving every moment!

Hi Ladies!

I've just spent a couple of days catching up in between other things needing to be done. Seen lots of pics of everyones projects. Wow! Everyone has been busy crocheting away. I haven't crocheted in weeks.

Judy, Awesome job on the tapestry bag! Love the pics of the dogs! The one of them watching the neighbor mowing is price less. Loved the caption DH wrote on Lucy. Too cute!

Mary, The fish and scarf are really cute. Great color for the fish to. Sorry your having some bad times tossed in your life. It's good there is some good to come along to. Glad you have Luke to liven your life! Sorry to hear about DH's eyes to. Hope you don't get picked for jury duty to.

Kiyo, Hope life is settling down for you a bit. Lovely pic of Aree! She looks like she is having lots of fun in the pool. Maya loves the water to.

Toni, Love the color of your sbt. The diaper bag is a nice gift. You can never have one to big. Cute bag holder to. Sorry to hear about your eye. Hope it doesn't worsen. Will keep DD in my prayers.

Phyllis, Love the bears there really cute. Do you make your own designs for your charlie brown, snoopy and woodstock or are the patterns on the internet some where that you could share the link. Are neighbor is a big snoopy collector. I'd love to knit him a cloth. Hope you'll share some pics.

Trish, Love the deck your doing. Glad DD is okay from the car accident.

Tab, Cute baby dress! Hope your second trimester does you well. Hope that dizziness has left by now and your feeling much better. Hang in there!:hug

Joanne, Congratulations on being a Grandma! Ryan is precious! You'll love being a Grandma! Your so lucky that you live so close to him!

Thanks for checking on Cheeria! Glad she is only busy.

Linda, Wow, You have been very busy crocheting away. Lots of great things you have been. Your going to make a lot of people happy! I have to go back and find your quilt pic though, I missed it somewhere. Hope the doctor gets your bp figured out on your next visit. It sounds like you and Rosie had a wonderful weekend together shopping and eating and helping another friend out. It's good to hear Kim is doing good and having a lot of fun.

Cindy, Love your hats! The fancy yarn looks great with ww yarn. Your going to keep a lot of people warm and happy this winter. Glad you got to spend some time with your Mom at her home. Sorry that things are the way they are though. Hope your Dad is getting better everyday. Your whole family is in my prayers. We have not been to Fred Meijer Garden. The horse statue is huge. Thanks for the links to Debbie Mumm's site. I don't quilt, but would like to learn some day. My SIL hand quilts. :hug

Tam, You've been busy crocheting away to. Some really nice dishcloths you have made. Really nice gift set you made for the baby. How nice of DH to pick up a cake in rememberance of your Dad's birthday. What great news on DH and Michael! Love your craft space! Please let us know if there is a way we can help you with the fundraiser. We had one for my BIL when he got cancer and I made an American Flag and it sold a lot of tickets.:hug

Wrennie, So sorry your going through all this stuff taking care of Marten's things. My sister went through this almost 2 years ago. She and my BIL were only married 4 years so there is no SS for her, but lucky for her he was a veteran. He was 100% disabled and she ended up quitting her job to take care of him. She just got a letter that she is going to start collecting some of his disability. If she remarries she will lose it. She says she won't remarry and I hope she don't. I told her that is her pension for the rest of her life. She would be a fool to give something up that is graunteed. I don't remember how many years they were together before they married but it was a long time. She does have a boyfriend now, but she still has bad times.

I hope you find a reverend that can do the ceremony you want done.

Glad you went up to visit your friends and had a great time with them. Call on them often.

When I went through my divorce (which I wanted) it was an emotional roller coaster. I had to make sure I planned things to do. And when my Dad died (I was 14) I was an adult before I realised I was depressed after that. Lucky for me my cousins had me start spending weekends with them and kept me busy and I pulled out it. My Mom was to busy taking care of 8 kids and her own grieving to probably notice what I was going through. Take care of yourself!

Know that a lot of people care about you. Lots of people right here in this group care about you includeing me. It takes time to grieve for loved ones so allow yourself time to get through it. :hug

Julie, Glad to see you back! Hope you had or are having a wonderful visit with DD and her family! How's Cam doing? Hope he is enjoying playing with his cousins. Love the pic of the cupcake hat. It is adorable! Glad you didn't have any troubles with your breathing while making it.

Marisa, How's your Aunt doing? It's to bad she couldn't come to the reunion. Hope all is okay with her. Hope you got to have some special time with your niece and nephews. Hope your Mom is getting some well deserved r&r. A house full of little ones or even adults is a lot of work when your not use to that many people all the time.

It sounds like things are coming right along with your business plan. Glad you have a landlord that will make changes for you. Hope his family will go along with it to.

The office your working at may seem slow now, but enjoy it. Before long you will so busy getting your own business off. It's the calm before the storm.

Sherry, How exciting having 2 new grandbabies coming. I shared the same experience. My son and his wife and my daughter were expecting at the same time with one month difference. They both had girls. Welcome to are house!

I know this was long but there was a lot of catching up to do.

Archived