Our House Part Two

JulieKay

OK...I promise...this is it for awhile...she loves her big brother

Oh! That is the most wonderful picture.:yes Keep them coming! :)

Hi Cheeria! I hope your arthritis settles down for you very soon. :hug Way to go on making a wearable and granny ghan, too. :clap

Tam ~ I hope your headache is better now. :manyheart Enjoy your crochet time - I'm going to start soon. :yes

Hi Linda and Julie!

Thanks to all of you for the good luck wishes! :whewGlad that appointment is over! Everything is fine. He did another ultrasound and compared it with the digital film from the one I had in early June. The "dilated, probably infected" ducts looked fine so no needles or surgery for now. :) The little twinges I feel once in a while are normal and could go on for a while.

I was so excited that I went to Hobby Lobby and bought some yarn. :D And then I drove home, forgetting to stop at the store. :lol DH is stopping on his way home.

• Replies 20k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OK...I promise...this is it for awhile...she loves her big brother

That's an adorable picture, Judy.:)

Thanks to all of you for the good luck wishes! :whewGlad that appointment is over! Everything is fine. He did another ultrasound and compared it with the digital film from the one I had in early June. The "dilated, probably infected" ducts looked fine so no needles or surgery for now. :) The little twinges I feel once in a while are normal and could go on for a while.

I was so excited that I went to Hobby Lobby and bought some yarn. :D And then I drove home, forgetting to stop at the store. :lol DH is stopping on his way home.

Hooray!!!!:yay :yay :yay That's great news.

Tammy hope the headache lessens. The 17th gives me a month to finish the quilt and a week to get it to you. That's doable, especially since I'm doing the Double Irish Chain pattern for it. I've got the strips for the first round all cut out and half of them sewn together. Then it's press them all and cut the strips into smaller strips. The pattern looks much harder to make than it actually is. Taking a break now to get laundry and dishes done and Kim's shower done, then will get back to it. If I remember to take a break every hour or so my back is much happier with me. :lol And the quilting on these is pretty easy, too.

Glad to hear from you Cheeria. Hope the arthritis calms down soon.

Hi, there, Julie.

Oh! That is the most wonderful picture.:yes Keep them coming! :)

I'm afraid I might be doing that....:lol

That's such good news!:yay

Priorities, my friend:lol:lol:lol

Cheeria, it's good to hear from you!

Hello everyone...I know, I know...I have so been out of the loop and MIA. Lots going on...but it's all good, not like the last time I posted. We had two months in the Spring that was just horrid. Too many deaths and bad news...but all that stopped end of May and then things started getting better.

In the good news department, I finally got a business license for Eccentric Haus Frau and actually have been working on some custom work FOR MONEY...and then have been getting ready to actually start teaching (FOR MONEY) at the yarn shop next month and gearing up to sell some of my patterns to same yarn shop.

But the really big news is that I put two of my projects into a small little art gallery for an exhibit and competition and I won BEST of SHOW for one of them and Honorable Mention for the other. The Best of Show was for my peasant top that I made a long while back and the Honorable Mention for the dressing gown. Some of you might remember those...if you are on Facebook I posted a Shutterfly link for pics, if not, I'll see if I can post them here...

How's everyone been?

Hi everyone. Not going to try to catch up with everyone but will be hit and miss. Baby went back to hospital today with jaundice and we have storms interrupting my connection.

And because I can't help myself, here are some baby photos

Baby Seth post-25113-135897685455_thumb.jpg

With Mama post-25113-135897685459_thumb.jpg

With Daddy post-25113-135897685461_thumb.jpg

With Big Sis post-25113-135897685467_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone. Not going to try to catch up with everyone but will be hit and miss. Baby went back to hospital today with jaundice and we have storms interrupting my connection.

Baby Seth [ATTACH]43444[/ATTACH]

With Mama [ATTACH]43445[/ATTACH]

With Daddy [ATTACH]43446[/ATTACH]

With Big Sis [ATTACH]43447[/ATTACH]

Awwwww!

Now, I'll try to catch up a wee bit.

Judy, love the furple photos, don't stop I love them! :lol

LeAnne, great photos and projects! Congratulations on all your good news.:cheer:cheer

Joanne, sorry your team lost but glad you got in some crocheting time! :hug

Linda, great color choices for the quilt. It will be stunning. :yes

Marisa, glad you will get some vacation time, you need it with all you have going on :hug

Wrennie, :hug:hug:hug I'm sure whatever service you have, will be what is needed and would be approved by Martan.

Mary, glad your consultation went well. :yay:yay:yay And celebrating with yarn, even better.

Cheeria, good to hear from you and glad you are having such a good time with the grands. They are so special.

Tam, severe storms around here today and dying down now, but will be back tomorrow. Hope that headache lets up soon!

Julie, good to see you.

That's it for now. Off to catch up on some other threads. I'm so behind and was hoping this week would be better, so far Monday not turning out real well *LOL*

Good evening everyone.

Have a couple more blocks done on afghans thanks to sitting in the bedroom watching old tv shows. Killed one ball of yarn and am working on killing another as well as a skein.

Things are a little tight here, moneywise. I wish my muse would hurry and kick back in so that I can get my book written. Then I wouldn't have to worry about money quite as much.

Anyway, they have a lady who works another job and she covers Sundays for me and every other week she takes my Saturdays for me so that I can have an extra day off. It really helps my attitude toward work.

Got to go now. Have to check on laundry and do a little more typing on book.

Toni, sorry to hear the baby had to go back to the hospital. We had to deal with jaundice with all three of my kids. It was scary at the time because they are so little, but they got through it just fine and so did we. I'm sure you will, too.

Hi all,

Well, it was like old home week- with posts from Cheeria and LeAnna!!! Cheeria- Hoping that the RA calms down and I honestly don't know how you do it watching over two little ones all day!!! It was tough when I had three little ones--but I was in my late twenties when they were that young!!

LeAnna- Congrats on all the good news- and love your creations!!!

Toni- Seth is a cutie pie!!!!

Judy- Love the pics of Lucy and Sparkie---and I know how much your adore your furbabies!!! Actually last night- Mariano blew the safe and THEN Hughes blew the tie! LOL

Marisa- Lucky- only 4 more days and then a real vacation--and then the move!! Exciting times for you! I agree with Judy- that little purse was so cute- and the little girl adored it--bet that would sell!!!

Mary- Wonderful news about the consult!!!

Linda- Hope your day went well!!! I'm sure that quilt is going to be beautiful no matter which way you decide to do the colors!

Tam- positive thoughts that the headache goes away SOON!

Wrennie- I'll be thinking of you on Saturday!!

Julie and the rest of the house---it was a LONG day in Paradise and I'm so happy to be home with my feet up and getting ready to chillax!!!

Hugs to all

Hi, Shannon! What genre of book are you writing?? I've had a few articles published but haven't tried to write a novel lately...but the muse has

a-calling again....

And are you using stash or following a pattern for your squares?

[ATTACH]43441[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]43442[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]43443[/ATTACH]

Peasant Top, Dressing Gown and me and Hub-E...

I remember the dressing gown...not the other...congrats on all fronts! It's wonderful having your work affirmed.

LOVE, LOVE the pictures!!:c9:c9:c9

But the really big news is that I put two of my projects into a small little art gallery for an exhibit and competition and I won BEST of SHOW for one of them and Honorable Mention for the other. The Best of Show was for my peasant top that I made a long while back and the Honorable Mention for the dressing gown. Some of you might remember those...if you are on Facebook I posted a Shutterfly link for pics, if not, I'll see if I can post them here...

How's everyone been?

Congratulations!!

Gorgeous baby, beautiful family!

Hey ladies :hi

I had a good day at work today and I THINK I got my business plan finished :xfin Need to review, but :yay:clap

I took notes, but am on the phone with Mary and had a hard time concentrating so the notes aren't very good.

LeAnna - I was just wondering about you today :hug :hug :hug Your projects are great :manyheart

Judy - Great suggestions, thanks :hug

Cheeria - Glad to see you, sorry your RA is flaring up :hug

Toni - Congrats Great Grandma :hug

Shannon - WTG with the afghan :hug

To everyone else :hi

Hi everyone. I just finished dinner clean-up and decided to check in...so glad I did!:)

Toni ~ Baby Seth is absolutely adorable. :c9 You must be so excited to be a great grandma. :manyheart

LeAnna! Hi and welcome back. Congratulations on the awards - your work is lovely. :clap

Shannon ~ I didn't know (or remember ? :blush) that you were writing a book! That is so exciting! I'm glad you're able to switch your schedule around and have a little more time for you. :manyheart

Linda ~ Why am I not surprised that you've already started the quilt? :lol:wink Take care of your back!

Marisa ~ Great job on finishing your business plan! :cheer I'll bet you're looking forward to a real vacation and you deserve it!

Hi and good night to all of the House Ladies. :ghug

I have changed my avatar to remind me that we may see Fall some day. :lol Just saw the 10 day forecast and there is no change in sight! That would put us at about 50 straight days over 100*. :yell

See you all tomorrow! :)

Hey ladies :hi

I had a good day at work today and I THINK I got my business plan finished :xfin Need to review, but :yay:clap

I took notes, but am on the phone with Mary and had a hard time concentrating so the notes aren't very good.

LeAnna - I was just wondering about you today :hug :hug :hug Your projects are great :manyheart

Judy - Great suggestions, thanks :hug

Cheeria - Glad to see you, sorry your RA is flaring up :hug

Toni - Congrats Great Grandma :hug

Shannon - WTG with the afghan :hug

To everyone else :hi

Hi everyone. I just finished dinner clean-up and decided to check in...so glad I did!:)

Toni ~ Baby Seth is absolutely adorable. :c9 You must be so excited to be a great grandma. :manyheart

LeAnna! Hi and welcome back. Congratulations on the awards - your work is lovely. :clap

Shannon ~ I didn't know (or remember ? :blush) that you were writing a book! That is so exciting! I'm glad you're able to switch your schedule around and have a little more time for you. :manyheart

Linda ~ Why am I not surprised that you've already started the quilt? :lol:wink Take care of your back!

Marisa ~ Great job on finishing your business plan! :cheer I'll bet you're looking forward to a real vacation and you deserve it!

Hi and good night to all of the House Ladies. :ghug

I have been thinking of you all too, just been beyond busy. Today work started on our new balcony...and we've been going to a lot of Mariners' games too. And we have 2 new kitties, making our little family count of 4 kitties. Alas our BB the King left use shortly after we brought home Jack Sparrow from Sacramento, but we have Serenghetti, Jack Sparrow Rajeesh and Parveen. The latter 2 are litter mates who were born on Mother's Day and are siamese mix/Lynx point, although Raj looks like a short hair version of a ragdoll.

Thank you for the compliments on my work...

Good morning house!!!

Marisa:yay:woo:jumpyay for finishing your business plan:clap That must feel so good!!!! Good luck with the loan--and how great that you are taking a real vacation to Ocean City, MD!! Fun times in the sun!!!

Mary- That's a good idea about the "fall" avatar!!!! Maybe the power of positive thinking will cool those temps down some for you!!!

Toni- Hopefully your great grandson will be coming home again very soon- it's not uncommon for the little ones to develop jaundice--and it used to be that they were usually still in the hospital --you know back in the days when there weren't drive through deliveries!!:lol Now with Mom's and babies discharged so quickly, the babies go home, only to be brought back to be put under the bili lights! Beautiful family!!!

Just looked at the clock- so I'll just wish EVERYONE a good day! :hug

Good morning ladies :coffee

I think my eyes might be starting to open a bit on their own :think I feel like I need some toothpicks to hold them up this morning :rofl

I worked on the tote last night that I started about 2 weeks ago while I was home and it was nice to sit and work on it a bit.

I think I'm going to lay back down for another hour, be back in a bit :yes

Archived