2011 Stashbusting CAL

CLLinda

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Went to Hobby Lobby. I was so good. Just bought the needles that I needed. No yarn jumped in my cart today!:lol

Posting early.

WTD=-4 YTD=+2

:manyheart

At the beginning of the week, I bought four skeins for Special Olympics scarves, so that was a -8. Then I finished two balls on a filet shawl for a -6. Then I worked a skein into a ball on that same shawl. So, my grand total for the week is a -5.

For week ending Jan. 15, 2011:

WTD: -5 / YTD: -3

I had a few purchases this week BUT I finished 2 scarves to sell, some special olympics scarves, and put some balls into a scrap-ghan.

My first week in the positive - YAY!

WTD +3/YTD -12

I said I would join this year so add me to the list. I didn't have any points the 1st week, and only +1 the 2nd week (I'll add it to this week, the 15th). I finished my entery for Vanna White's contest and made 25 heart pins. I used 3 skeins (+6) and rolled down 5 skeins (+5) :cheer. If somone can help me, I might be able to post photos.

WTD: + 11 YTD: + 11

Ellie 13

I said I would join this year so add me to the list. I didn't have any points the 1st week, and only +1 the 2nd week (I'll add it to this week, the 15th). I finished my entery for Vanna White's contest and made 25 heart pins. I used 3 skeins (+6) and rolled down 5 skeins (+5) :cheer. If somone can help me, I might be able to post photos.

WTD: + 11 YTD: + 11

Ellie 13

Added you to the list. Welcome back!

I've been trying to keep the list up-to-date, so if I've missed someone, please let me know and I will be happy to put your name on the list. The current list is on post #8.

At the beginning of the week, I bought four skeins for Special Olympics scarves, so that was a -8. Then I finished two balls on a filet shawl for a -6. Then I worked a skein into a ball on that same shawl. So, my grand total for the week is a -5.

For week ending Jan. 15, 2011:

WTD: -5 / YTD: -3

Glad to see someone has beaten me in the "Shoot the Moon" department.

Heading out in a couple hours to a friend's birthday party so won't be getting much more crocheting done before midnight. Bought 4 skeins this week but used up quite a bit of yarn as well this week. Also gave my cousin's young son several skeins of yarn to help him out with his crocheting lessons. :cheer

WTD +30 YTD +37

Heading out in a couple hours to a friend's birthday party so won't be getting much more crocheting done before midnight. Bought 4 skeins this week but used up quite a bit of yarn as well this week. Also gave my cousin's young son several skeins of yarn to help him out with his crocheting lessons. :cheer

WTD +30 YTD +37

Doing great on the stashbusting score!

Busy week. One skein turned into HAP rectangles. Finally finished the last two place mats of a set for DIL which used up four skeins. Got 10 skeins into a round ripple afghan kit--thank goodness for small skeins! All that helped bring down the negative balance of my big yarn order. So:

wtd -16; ytd -10

Had to buy two more skeins this evening for a project I will be starting. :devil I have been working all day on a pattern I am testing, but not using up much yarn. :(

My totals for January 15, 2011: WTD = -3 YTD = -3

Well, here we are at the end of another week! Here are all the scores, Winners, and the Shoot the Moon!

Your Grand prize Winner is :cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:c9:c9:c9:c9:c9:c9:c9:c9:c9:c9

Shell Lee WTD +30 YTD +37

The Silver medal goes to :cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer:clap:cheer

Tracyleigh WTD +21 YTD +46

And Bronze goes to:clap:clap:clap:clap:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer:cheer

basjordan WTD +12, YTD +44

The runners up, in descending order

Ellie 13 WTD + 11 YTD + 11

dilyca2006 WTD +10 YTD +22

Dragonpuck WTD +8 YTD +9

Pineknott WTD + 8 YTD + 45

FrLopLady WTD + 5 YTD -7

lhasaapsolady WTD +5 YTD +17