C’Ville May 2010 Tote

Tampa Doll

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol I didnt catch the 49 and 51 either.. A lil slow here.. it's what havin 5 kids do to ya!.

number 49 is awsome.. I have sure enjoyed my Almost Year on Cville and watching all the Excited Postings of the Recivers.,,, I know how exciting it is to get that package from the mailman. and realizing You got one of the wounderfull ladies' Monthly ROAK's.. I still Smile from ear to ear looking at My Novermber Shawl!..

I can't waite for the hint... Today is Wensday Almost time for it to be posted?

as for number 50.. I can't waite for that either.

Mary Jo you are a tease!!!!!!! & That's why we all love you here!

Thank you for all the joy you bring each month. There are 48 of us (so far) who know your beautiful pictures don't tell even half the story. Your totes are works of art, with perfect stitches and made with such love and care!

I cherish my "Snowcap" bag but now I've heard about those Mary Jo dolls....................

I'll have to hope that someday you'll make me a double bag lady. :lol

Good luck everyone,

OmGoodness.... that one is so bright and cheery!!! Love it MaryJo!!!

You do such beautiful work on those tote bags!!! I just love mine!!!

:heart

:mug

Ok everyone I can finally give you the hint as to where the tote is going.

I just put it out on the stoop (front porch), and it was not easy. It was so excited :hyperthat I almost dropped it.

As you all know, practically everyone is North of me, but once you hit Tallahassee, you will continue on a straight line North West, as the crow flies.:devil

Have fun!!!!!!!

post-105-135897525726_thumb.jpg

Just handed the box to the mailman. Wanted to make sure it got picked up.

Our regular mailman had the nerve to retire. :2nono

Now I have to worry:worried everytime I put a box out for pick-up.

Now the crow can fly and if we get lucky, it will be delivered Saturday, if not Monday.:mail

awwww well i'd go out n meet the new mail man and let them know you'll be doing this once a month... EH better yet.. Make them a nice scarf for winter.. they'll surly not forget ya :).

I can't waite to see who gets this bag!!!!

Edit: just remember your in Fla.. Ummm how about something usefull for FLA weather :)..

Still ANxious to see who gets it !

The thing I like the most about your lovely bags, Mary Jo, is that they bring so much happiness to other people, they make someone's day and the world is a little bit better :hug

The thing I like the most about your lovely bags, Mary Jo, is that they bring so much happiness to other people, they make someone's day and the world is a little bit better :hug

Someone's day, week, month, year, life. :manyheart

:turtle:vheart

Mary Jo you are a tease!!!!!!! & That's why we all love you here!

Thank you for all the joy you bring each month. There are 48 of us (so far) who know your beautiful pictures don't tell even half the story. Your totes are works of art, with perfect stitches and made with such love and care!

I cherish my "Snowcap" bag but now I've heard about those Mary Jo dolls....................

I'll have to hope that someday you'll make me a double bag lady. :lol

Good luck everyone,

I have to agree, I love my bag and it's so special to me but us movie candy bag ladies did miss out on those dolls.:lol

Your hints are great! And make the anticipation even more! :cheer Especially when the location you live could match the clue given.....Chicago is a pretty straight line Northwest...but then again so are many other locations on the map,:lol and then again, I was never that great at geography:blush. Can't wait to see who the lucky lady is.

Archived