C’Ville May 2010 Tote

Tampa Doll

Sunflower is a beautiful name for a lovely bag. It will make a lucky lady very happy. Will have to check back for a hint in a few days...

Wonder if you'll do an "over the hill" theme for number 50? Or a 50's rock n' roll theme? Your descriptions of the bags are almost as fun as the bags themselves (especially when you were on your candy kick!)

I have been wondering about #50 myself. Guess we will have to wait and see but right now we all wondering who the lucky lady is this time. This is such a bright and cheerful bag.

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's BEAUTIFUL! It's funny, though, how different monitors show the colors. On my computer, the variegated yarn is orange, yellow and navy blue and the straps are navy blue. I'm glad you described it, otherwise, thanks to my laptop, I never would have known that the straps were forest green! I can't wait to see who the next bag lady is going to be! Let us know when the hint is there! :yay

It's fabulous MaryJo! Whoever the lucky recipient is will be on cloud 9 every time she uses it! I know I am! In fact, I had mine with me today at a doctor's appointment and the technician was admiring it.. I was telling her all about Crochetville and how generous you are with your bags!

Wow great bag! Still bragging about mine,she goes out for her first showing THIS Wednesday :lol. That is when my knit/crochet group meets. We stayed an extra day in Atlantic City as we were having so much fun. Can't wait to congratulate lucky winner #49! :clap:hook

Mary Jo it is a gorgeous bag. Before I even seen the name my first thought was SUNFLOWER! Imagine your 49th tote! With the next one being the big 5 0 are you going to do something BIG and celebratory (is that even a word? - but you know what I mean!). Anyway back to this months wonderful tote - cant wait to see whose day Sunflower will brighten up and who the new bag lady will be !!!!

Thank you all for the compliments about the bag. I am getting it wrapped and packaged in the next couple of days, as I want it to reach it's new home by May 1st, May Day.

As some of you know, I am now ading a popsicle stick doll to each bag.

I also enjoyed the movie candy theme, but it was exhausting, coming up with the right candy and all.

I do hope you all won't be disappointed with #50. So far the only big thing about it, is that it will be given inbetween 49 and 51, with 51 being June's bag.:hook

Another beautiful bag and as a owner of one,:c9 I know you have made 48 ladies so far very happy and #49 will feel just as special. As soon as I saw this bag it actually made me think of someone here at the ville. Now I have to wait and see if you are thinking of the same person.:lol Beautiful colors, MaryJo.

Another beautiful bag and as a owner of one,:c9 I know you have made 48 ladies so far very happy and #49 will feel just as special. As soon as I saw this bag it actually made me think of someone here at the ville. Now I have to wait and see if you are thinking of the same person.:lol Beautiful colors, MaryJo.

Pat - I LOVE the colors of yours.

Thank you all for the compliments about the bag. I am getting it wrapped and packaged in the next couple of days, as I want it to reach it's new home by May 1st, May Day.

As some of you know, I am now ading a popsicle stick doll to each bag.

I also enjoyed the movie candy theme, but it was exhausting, coming up with the right candy and all.

I do hope you all won't be disappointed with #50. So far the only big thing about it, is that it will be given inbetween 49 and 51, with 51 being June's bag.:hook

I love my popsicle stick Mary Jo doll. I talk to her all the time in my craft room as she sits on a shelf above my desk in there. She's very supportive. Even though she's in a red dress she keeps telling me to use the blue yarn. :lol

Hmmmm...49 is May and 51 is June...sounds like there may be an extra one for May???

:turtle:vheart

I love my popsicle stick Mary Jo doll. I talk to her all the time in my craft room as she sits on a shelf above my desk in there. She's very supportive. Even though she's in a red dress she keeps telling me to use the blue yarn. :lol

Hmmmm...49 is May and 51 is June...sounds like there may be an extra one for May???

:turtle:vheart

That is exactlly what I was thinking.

Maybe it's one for Mother's Day

What a beautiful and "colorful" tote!! (I can't believe that it's going to be a year since I received my most beautiful "MAYO FIESTA BOLSA"!! I'm still in 7th heaven with it!!:clap :clap :clap

Goodluck and may the :lurk(lurking) and :dreaming(dreaming) begin!! :hook

my first thought for may was something in emerald as it is the May birthstone. I didn't even think about May day. It is a lovely bag, as always and I think the newest recipient will treasure it. Once again MaryJo, you have outdone yourself. One of the days I may get around to making this pattern as it is a lovely bag, but I just don't think it would be the same. :) Maybe that's why this pattern is not very high on the to do list:hook

I too was reading into the extra May bag hint....could there really be 2 this month!!! One is more than I could ever finish in a month, can't even think about getting two out....will have to see. Was just checking in to see if a hint for bag 49 has been up?

Archived