C’Ville May 2010 Tote

Tampa Doll

Let’s see the saying is April Showers bring May flowers.:flower

May Day is Saturday, and with it being a Saturday, everyone can go and dance around the May pole.:elle:ducky

It is the last Monday of the month and time for the new tote.

This month’s bag is made with Peaches and Cream color Sunflower. The handles and outline are done in Hunter green. The flower of course is gold. The only colors in the bag that looked good were gold and hunter green. Now as I was working on the pocket, I would only think of the Green Bay Packers. Sorry, couldn’t resist.

Can you believe this is bag #49:eek, my how time flies.

The name on the new bag is SUNFLOWER.

No hint yet, but as soon as I know it, you will. I would normanly wait till Turtlelvrs bag, and Teakaycee's hook case is delivered, but I want to try and give myself time to get it out and delivered by May 1st.

post-105-135897524936_thumb.jpg - More pictures

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Very pretty and I love your kitchen area -- I am partial to blue & white. Those were my kitchen colors until I changed them a couple years ago. I still miss the blue & white!

So striking is this bag!!!! We should have a party at #50!!!!:lol

This bag is amazing as they all are and your personal handiwork on them is what truly makes them special MaryJo!:manyheart

All I can say is, WOW!!! Another beautiful tote bag. I love the way you always have a photo slide show with your pictures. That is a really nice touch.

Thanks Tampa Doll for everything you do for Crochetville and it's members.

Can't wait to see who gets the May "Sunflower".

Beautiful Mary Jo! I love the colors and the name, but you still know which bag is my favorite. My bag will go out today too, so we can torture the mail carriers together! :lol

:turtle:vheart

Sunflower is a beautiful name for a lovely bag. It will make a lucky lady very happy. Will have to check back for a hint in a few days...

Wonder if you'll do an "over the hill" theme for number 50? Or a 50's rock n' roll theme? Your descriptions of the bags are almost as fun as the bags themselves (especially when you were on your candy kick!)

May already? Where does the time go? Love the bright cheerful colors- especially on a day like today here in NJ- An April shower day for sure! Can't wait for the May flowers and this bag sure makes a statement with its vibrancy!!

That is amazing that this is bag #49!!! Your sunflower tote is another winner and can't wait to see who the lucky lady is!

Archived