Our House [Archive 2]

JulieKay

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I say we swap houses but all contents are included right? children go with house. I vote for a house next to the beach or any place that is quite. hehe:D I wish one of you would fly or drive your choice to my house I will provide coffee or tea if you will show me how to post pics. I am almost done with two baby blankets and no I didn't start the kitty quilt. I didn't feel very well today and I am under a little stress that is being caused by my dh. I really wish he would get his stuff together so the rest of us don't have to suffer. I have open house with the kids so I will check in later with you all. I hope you all have a good night.

Mary the quilts look awesome. that might just be my new word of the day.

Does anyone watch (chuck) that new show one nbc of cbs I don't know which. Captain awesome I guess you had to be there.

I think I am rambling gonna go :manyheart

Britt - To post photos you have to first have your photos on a website somewhere or one of those photo hosting sites. I think one is called Photo Bucket or something like that. Then you can either post a link in your post or click the "Go Advanced" button under the box where you post. At the top of the advanced box there's a button that looks like a picture of a mountain. Click on that button then put in the link to where your photo is.

Never seen the show. I don't watch TV anymore....too depressing :P

Good morning ladies :flower

Well, the whole household is awake around here. About 3 hours ahead of schedule. Ooops hang on....Nephew went back to bed. Went to bed at 9:00 last night 'cuz I was pooped. Now I'm paying for it. Been up since 5 :P DH's in there taking a shower now. But he has a headache and he maybe just be showering to get rid of the headache. Seems to work for him most times :yes

Still on that stupid bear today. I hate this bear :lol

Have a happy day everyone :manyheart

Ooh everything is looking so pretty!

I haven't been here in days, and I've missed it so much. I'm finishing up a swap and then back to work on the Love Letters. I'm just having a really hard time getting everything caught up.

The job is really wearing on my health, and the sad thing is I do like the work. My husband is really upset. He says I've tried, my body won't let me do, I need to quit. The job is really demanding at times, and it just compounds the fatigue like mad.

He says I've tried, but it's only been a like 5 weeks. I don't know that I've given my physical limitations enough time to adjust to the change. I don't want to give up too early. I don't know. I'm soooo confused!

But everything looks awesome!! :)

Oh Angel I do believe you're where I was about 8 or 10 years ago :yes It's a rough decision to make and only you can make it. Finally gave up work 6 years ago :( And I was such a workaholic. I usually had two jobs at once. It was rough but I really do feel better now :yes

Donna, that's lovely!!! :yay:cheer:yay

Mary, very, very pretty!!:clap:yay:clap

Good morning, all. My fall hay fever (ragweed allergy) caught up with me yesterday. My head felt the size of a basketball. I've adjust the antihistamines, but......... Added another 3 block strip to the LotL yesterday. I've got the squares made for another 3 block strip and part of another. I have the rainbow rr about 1/4 to 1/3 done. Thought I'd goofed up on it, but it was just that the brighter colors are on the outside. Not sure which I'll work on today. Maybe some on both. :hook

Oh, BTW, the Cumming fair doesn't have a craft competition. :sigh Neither does the North Georgia fair. :sigh Only the Georgia state fair and that one is already over for this year. Sigh! :sigh

Linda which one is the one in Perry? Do the items have to be entered in advance to the fair. I have no idea how that all works. Mike said we would go to the fair and I can even go look at all the craft stuff.

I found a new quilt pattern at Walmart today. It's Walmart's free monthly pattern. Called Starry Night. I think I'm going to convert it to crochet so I'm going to figure out colors and stuff and I might start it sometime next year. It looks so pretty and has fall colors.

Donna~Your WB looks great, very pretty. :cheer:clap:cheer

Mary~Your fall ghan is coming along great. I love watching it come together, interesting to see how a pattern can look so different just depending on the colors someone uses. I started mine in the bottom right hand corner so I have half of the scarecrows body done. I'm using aran for the background but I really like the blue. My yellow leaf is lighter so it looks like it kinda blends in the background. I dunno maybe that's just me. Anyways, great job!

Thanks for asking about my head. It still is pounding but what ya gonna do? I made a Dr.'s appt. for next week although I have no idea what she'll do. She already gave me migraine meds that don't seem to work too well. Whatever. :sigh Thanks for asking though. :manyheart:hug

Wow, it has sure been busy since yesterday afternoon...I love all the chatter. :D I want to thank all of you for your sweet comments on the Fall Ghan. :manyheart

Cara, I know you will persevere and win the Battle of the Bear. :lol

Donna, your WB is great and you've done a lot - especially with all of your other WIPs. :yes

Linda~You always amaze me with all of your projects...super job!

Miss Tabby, please feel better soon. :hug

Hi Tabby. I'd love to be a grandma, but I don't think I'm close enough to be of much help at the moment. Hope the head gets better really soon.

Donna, I don't know which one is in Perry.

Where you at Miss Julie? We miss you.

Got a note from the doctor's office saying to be sure and go a VERY STRICT diet. They've already cut out all the fun stuff. What more do they want? I feel like forgetting the whole thing, but I won't. Sigh.... Sometime life just gets to me. Thanks for letting me vent.

Working in the coop today. Have to finish the inside before my chickens are old enough to lay eggs. :eek

Hey, Krystal... what kind of chickens do you have? I am a HUGE chicken lover... I mean more like fanatic. I adore chickens. I have hundreds of chicken collectibles and 45 real chickens. I LOVE them... lol...

Hey, Krystal... what kind of chickens do you have? I am a HUGE chicken lover... I mean more like fanatic. I adore chickens. I have hundreds of chicken collectibles and 45 real chickens. I LOVE them... lol...

I currently have 3 Australorps (soon to be 2, because two of them are roosters and they're trying to kill each other), four bantam "somethings" that are white, gray and black (some are barred), and just got two polish hens, one black an one greay... So... that is 9 chickens.

Cool, Krystal... Those Polish are so cute! I have a lot of different kinds... Brown and Exchequer Leghorns, Cochins, Cinnamon queens, a Black star, Jersey Giant, a Red Shouldered Yokahama rooster, some dark Brahma hens, on and on and on...

126.jpg

112.jpg

Hey, Tabby... did your doc ever give you Flonase? I had horrible headaches years ago... they did brain scans and tried all sorts of meds. Finally figured out that I have a tumor in one sinus and just regularly using flonase keeps the membrane's swelling down enough that the headaches mostly went away. This was 15 years ago!!! anyway, hope you feel better

Here's hoping everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Archived