Our House [Archive 2]

JulieKay

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning.

Mare~Rosie is adorable.:manyheart

Mary~Thanks, you are too sweet. :hug I like you too much to have you be a fill in grandma. :D

Wendy~I hope you get your amish figured out. Good Luck! :cheer

Krystal~Thanks for the info on the multiple quotes. I had no idea either.

Well, it's better than more BLACK!!!

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Mary~Thanks, you are too sweet. :hug I like you too much to have you be a fill in grandma. :D

:rofl :rofl :rofl

Woo! :woo It worked! Thanks Krystal :hug

Good Morning, all. It's a wonderful, rainy day. We need the rain and a break from the 90 degree days. :yes DH is at DD's painting her dining room and after an hour at the desk, I'm planning on a crochet day. :hook

Aww Wendy, how many more white squares do you have to make?

Cara ~ Good for you on buying a bear. It's hard to give up on something for me, too...sometimes it's just not worth the frustration. :no

Krystal, thank you for the info. on the quotes - I wondered how to do that, too!:think

Cara...you are too funny!

Wendy...I can't wait to see that Amish finished, no matter how you end up doing it, I know it will be beautiful!

Mary...have a fun crochet day!

Mare....Love all of your chickens and your little goat!

Tabby...good morning to you and anyone else here this morning!

Evening all.

That goat and the chickens are cute.

Thank you for the info of multiple quotes, I was also wondering about that.

Wendy, great progress on your amish, can't wait to see the finished pics.

I still haven't had a chance to work on any of my ghans, need to make up for it soon. :)

Hi, everyone. I got off to a late start today and then went out errand running and flea market browsing. Went to HL to look for yarn for Mr. Rooster, but didn't end up buying any. :think I haven't decided on the background color yet and couldn't make up my mind on some of the others, so came home empty. I saw the Vanna yarn while I was there. It is soooooo soft. :yarn They had a new yarn in that was really soft, but the color selection either was very picked over or just not a lot in yet. Didn't get any of that either. I think it was called something like "I love this yarn". :yarn

Need to get something to eat, since breakfast was a long time ago.

Mary I have about another 400 white squares left to do. Then 140 red squares to do.

Cara sorry you have had so much trouble with the bear. I guess sometimes you just gotta give up on it. Maybe if you leave it for awhile and try it again at a later date it might work out for you.

Linda cant wait to see you start the rooster. As much as I want to do it, I think I have enough squares to do for now.

Whats this Vanna yarn everyone is talking about. Is it very nice to work with.

Linda~I'm glad you had a good day shopping; your post reminded me of a new antique and gift mall that recently opened here that I haven't been to yet. :)

Wendy, you are one talented lady. Your Amish is a true labor of love and I admire you for all of your hard work. :manyheart

Hi to Theresa and Tracy!

I managed to make about 20 squares today. :yay I've never been good at having too many WIPs and Mr. Train has been neglected lately. :think

Whats this Vanna yarn everyone is talking about. Is it very nice to work with.

Hi Wendy~Vanna's Choice is a fairly new line from Lion Brand. It's beautiful yarn (acrylic), really soft and wonderful to crochet with. I've only used it to make a scarf, but love the way it looks and feels!

Wendy - Well, the bear got turned into a bed for Tuon :lol All I had gotten done was the body which was basically a big fat ball...I just flattened the center and kind of upholstery stitched it down. She loves it :lol Vanna yarn is a new yarn Lion Brand put out that has Vanna White's picture and name on it. It's super luctious :yes

Linda - Yep, the I Love This Yarn is HLs new private label yarn. They're gonna stop carrying RHSS sometime next year and replace it with the ILTY. It is nice and soft. Not enough colors for my liking right now but supposedly they add new colors all the time. Our local has about 12 colors now. Some are really nice. :yes

Well I got 2 1/2 rows done on my fall ghan :woo Just a square making fool....or some kinda fool anyway :lol

Just thought I'd check in real quick. Back to the squares :hook

Sarge has decided that the ONLY place for him to be is right on top of the RR that I was working on, as close to my hands as it was possible to get so that he could rub his head against my hands constantly. When I lifted him off, he laid on top of one of the skeins of yarn and tried to grad it in his mouth. Then after a few minutes it was back in my lap on top of the yarn and rubbing his big head against my hands. Finally gave up and came on line to see what everyone else is doing. Crazy Cat!:cat

An early good morning today! :) I woke up at 4:45 and couldn't go back to sleep.

Cara, if HL quits carrying RH yarn, I will be really sad. :( No one else has the color selection they have. Great progress on the Fall Ghan! :hook

Hi Linda~Your cat stories are so cute. They are so unpredictable...Zoe will go for weeks without paying any attention to my crocheting and then all of a sudden wants to be right in the middle of it.:lol

Mary - Well, that's the word from one gal at our local HL. It looks to me as if they're replacing it. I was having trouble finding colors last time :( Oh well there's always the internet :sigh

Hi everyone,

Cara sorry to hear about the bear but at least it didnt go to waste and now Miss Tuon is happy.

Linda your puddytat obviously wanted a lot of attention today. My cats are like that too, some days they wont sit next to you and then when they do they sit right on top of your work.

I did 35 white squares yesterday but nothing today as I went to mums place.

hello ladeis

i`m so happy to see you you there finishing your work

i`m relly not in real mood to crochet but hubby really is teasing me to do hin an afghan

i thought of the 200crochet blocks but also those quilts are amazing

i`ve started this semester and sooooo tired with the pregnacy

few days ago i went to check the babysex and the doc couldn`t make sure because the baby is so naghty and closeing his legs so i got mad i paid 66$ for this and i had the answer that was "maybe wuth 25%sureness he is a boy"

wow i`m really exited

wendy

ilove the amish and really glad to see it getting done :)

for all the ladeis

all your progress are awsome

Congrats, Athba! I didn't know you were expecting! You and hubby must be excitied!

Good morning everyone!

Linda your cats are so cute! We have never been able to keep a cat inside, every time we try they always end up climbing on the kitchen counters! We don't keep food lying around on the counters either, I don't know why they always do that!

You all have a great day, we have Church, a retirement party, and a 4-H pot luck today....run....run....run!

Cara that would be sad if they did away with RHSS. Then our only choice here would be Walmart :sigh

Wendy sounds like your making great progress on the Amish.

Linda, those kitties are sometimes very persistent when they want something.

Athba, I'm glad to hear baby is doing well. Sometimes those little guys are just modest. I hope you start getting some of your energy back soon.

Archived