Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ImmaFreek...I mailed out a square for your dad and you!

Melissa...I mailed out the square for your sister!

Oh no it will be coming my way. Hopefully the PO worker doesn't start grabbing completed ghans now. :lol:lol:lol

:rofl

I just want to let everyone know that I am trying to get around to sending squares to everyone on the list...I know there are quite a few people that I have not sent any to yet, but I will!

I'm trying to get at least one to everyone too, but very soon I need to concentrate on this month's TLC tote.

:turtle:vheart

I just want to let everyone know that I am trying to get around to sending squares to everyone on the list...I know there are quite a few people that I have not sent any to yet, but I will!

Every time I get down to the last few the list takes a huge growth spurt!

I'm trying to get at least one to everyone too, but very soon I need to concentrate on this month's TLC tote.

What do you mean - you actually have other projects besides friendship squares?! :lol

Which reminds me...Sue, I need an updated list :D

lol I'm trying to send to everyone on the list as well. I just hope I can do it in time to get at least one squares for each persons friendshipghan.

Me too!

Me too!!! I'm slow so don't give up on me. :hook

I mailed a square out yesterday, Im also trying to get one to everyone on the list, But it will take time I hope this cal goes on for a long time its fun

to see all of the pretty blocks people send out.

I just bought the book "200 Crochet Blocks"...turns out it really only has about 50 (the other 150 just show alternate colors), but it has some really pretty patterns in it. I can't believe it took me this long to buy it...

:lol that's exactly what has happen to me also. But that's ok it's just more fun.

I just bought the book "200 Crochet Blocks"...turns out it really only has about 50 (the other 150 just show alternate colors), but it has some really pretty patterns in it. I can't believe it took me this long to buy it...

Heather, I absolutely love that book, use it all the time. I do admit that I was disappointed when I realized there were not 200 blocks. If it says 200 then I expect 200. Changing colors does not make a new square.

Which reminds me...Sue, I need an updated list :D

Sent! :)

Hi guys! I'm covering for like 4 people the next 2 weeks...I'm around but barely!

:hug

I got that book too, but still haven't made anything from it. I bought the 50 blocks book too and love that one!

I got that book too, but still haven't made anything from it. I bought the 50 blocks book too and love that one!

Sue, Check out the pattern, Tiny Texture, close to the beginning of the (200 Blocks) book. It's easy and makes a great dishcloth (I see you there while lurking). I usually start mine with Fsc and outline once it reaches the right size.

I'm just :lurk ing here, too.

-Marzee

2010 Stashbusting CAL: WTD: 0/YTD: +4 (Shot the moon 06/06/10 with -28)

Yo Yo’s for Charity

Dishcloths of 2010 CAL

Sue, Check out the pattern, Tiny Texture, close to the beginning of the (200 Blocks) book. It's easy and makes a great dishcloth (I see you there while lurking). I usually start mine with Fsc and outline once it reaches the right size.

-Marzee

Yo Yo’s for Charity

Dishcloths of 2010 CAL

Thanks Marzee! I will! Stop :lurk and jump in! You don't have to make squares to hang out with us!

-Marzee

Yo Yo’s for Charity

Dishcloths of 2010 CAL

By all means come out from behind that curtain! We would love for you to join us!

:hiHi everybody!

Boy, have I been busy what with new grandbaby, getting Kalie back home and in school and all!

Just gotta say, went to the mailbox right before picking Kalie up today and :woowe both :mail!

Thank you Brenda!!! That was so sweet! I promise to send proper thank you when I can take a pic tomorrow, but just wanted to let you know my squares, Kalie's squares and her happies were SO appreciated! What kind of pattern was that if you don't mind me asking? Thank you again!

Everyone please bear with me. I've been so busy and trying to finish up grandson's blanket before he got here ( I didn't make it). But I am going to get caught back up on sending out my squares!

But I have just gotta say that this CAL and the wonderful ones in it just :2rock!!!!!

Boy, have I been busy what with new grandbaby, getting Kalie back home and in school and all!

Just gotta say, went to the mailbox right before picking Kalie up today and :woowe both :mail!

Thank you Brenda!!! That was so sweet! I promise to send proper thank you when I can take a pic tomorrow, but just wanted to let you know my squares, Kalie's squares and her happies were SO appreciated! What kind of pattern was that if you don't mind me asking? Thank you again!

Everyone please bear with me. I've been so busy and trying to finish up grandson's blanket before he got here ( I didn't make it). But I am going to get caught back up on sending out my squares!

But I have just gotta say that this CAL and the wonderful ones in it just :2rock!!!!!

You and Kalie are welcome. I thought she might like to get a package with her name on it. So glad she liked it. That makes my day.

This has turned out to be my go to pattern.

http://dayna.tdgservices.com/ShowPattern.aspx?PatternID=9

Sometimes I venture out and try a different pattern but it takes me a long time to decide which one and then I often have to make it a couple of times to get the right size.

And congrats on the new grandbaby.

BGS , I got your squares today and they are aboslutely lovely. Prefect. Thank you so much :hug Ill try and get a pic up soon after I join them to what I have already

You're welcome. I am so glad they didn't go MIA.

Hey Mrs.Brenda this is Kalie I just wanted to say thank you for my sqares,the stickers,the stencels,and the card.:lol And now it is facebook and then :crocheting time...!!! Kalie

Hey Mrs.Brenda this is Kalie I just wanted to say thank you for my sqares,the stickers,the stencels,and the card.:lol And now it is facebook and then :crocheting time...!!! Kalie

Aww, this is my incentive to keep sending out squares. You are very welcome. Looking forward to seeing some of your :crocheting up in Show and Tell.

Good morning all! I was going to work on putting my friendshipghan together today, but its suppose to be super hot with a heat index of 110! I haven't finished it yet because its just too hot to have an afghan on my lap even with the A/C on!

Good Morning Everyone

All the squares and the ghans are looking so pretty. I'm going to try and finish up on all the squares for everyone this weekend 7 left to send to and 2 of them already complete.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.

Archived