Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you so much Glenda for the beautiful green friendship square and the note! I chuckled to myself when I read the part that said "I am pretty new to crochet so not great at it" The square IS beautiful and you did a great job on it!!!!! :yes Thank you so much for making my day!!!! I went back to work today after a week off and it was such a great surprise to open the mailbox and have a package for me!!!:hug

The square is a pretty olive green- the sun was shining in where I took the picture so it looks kind of gray in the pic.

post-27163-135897560607_thumb.jpg

WELCOME HOME Sue!!! :hug I'm so glad you had a good time! See you later ater nappies... :U

You know Heather... I tried not to over due.. but there is something about when you dig in to REALLY clean that just gets you movin' and you cant stop. Then I end up payin' for it. :sigh.... oh well.

Sorry to hear your worn out Erin........... but :yay for you for getting some cleaning done that you wanted to do!

:heart

:mug

Ty it does feel good to get done what you want to :). Good for you too for getting done what you wanted :cheer!

Hello Ladies! I'm home!!! We got home a few hours ago, but I needed a nap then lunch. We had a blast, but I am wiped out! Snorkeling was the best! I'm just popping in to say hello, then back to napland!!

:turtle:vheart

Welcome back:hug:hug:hug:yay:yay:yay:yay:hug:hug:hug

Heather, thank you so much for the very pretty flower squares. They are very very nice.

I'm going to have to get out the squares I received (I put them all in one box, so they don't get lost) and see how far along my comfortghan is.

Heather, thank you so much for the very pretty flower squares. They are very very nice.

I'm going to have to get out the squares I received (I put them all in one box, so they don't get lost) and see how far along my comfortghan is.

Glad you got them...I took all of my squares out the other day to see how far along mine is too - It's really starting to look beautiful, but I still need a lot more squares. I can't wait to see how everyone's ghans turn out...

Is anyone getting close to having enough squares? How many do you all still need?

I've been using one of those re-usable shopping bags that you can buy at the register to store my squares in - I find myself using them for all sorts of things - almost never for shopping :lol

Welcome home Sue!!!!

Joanne glad you like the square.

All the squares are so pretty and so different! Can't wait to see some finished. I'll have to count my squares and see what I have.

Tam and Erin, get a little rest!!

Have a great day everyone.

Thanks for asking Alesha...my finger is slowly getting better - I can use it, but it's still sore when I put pressure on it.

Are you really doing 4 comfortghans at once?!

I hope it gets better quick! have you been to the doctor? Yes, 4 - I know I've lost my mind. BUT everyone was so generous that I got enough to make one for each of the kids too (well I had to make 6 pink ones for the girl) - I'm really excited about it though.

Hello Ladies! I'm home!!! We got home a few hours ago, but I needed a nap then lunch. We had a blast, but I am wiped out! Snorkeling was the best! I'm just popping in to say hello, then back to napland!!

missed ya!

I made a couple of new squares for my sampler afghan that this CAL inspired...here's what I have so far:

[ATTACH]25075[/ATTACH]

whoa heather that's gorgeous

Thanks everyone. Its good to be home! Over in the dishcloth CAL Tammy has started some games. Last time a bunch of ladies made dishcloths, sent them all to Tammy and she drew a name from all the ladies that contributed. The winner got all of them! What do you ladies think about playing some games???

I'm in

Sounds like fun Sue...what did you have in mind?

I'm in too :clap

Ok, I'm in

:hi I'm in!!!

:heart

:mug

Let me think about what we can do...:think Any suggestions would be very welcome!

Archived