Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
** posting this for my dd Madyson.**

THANK YOU PiscesCrocheter! for my blankie squares

Madyson was So Excitet to get a package in her name.. Her big brother is in charge of getting the mail when he gets off the bus.. so he walks in with the package and says Mady you have mail.. and she squeeled... BLANKIE SQUARE!!! and started to try to tear into the envlope.. of course i had to help some but she was so happy!! and wants me to join them.. but i convinced her to waite, so Thank you Pisces for making mady's day!

I attached a picture of madyson with her squares :).

Wow it looks like Madyson hit the jackpot. Looks like she is off to a great start. I can see why she is so excited.

I got THREE packages in the mail today :gotmail...thank you Alesha, Pat, and Tonya! Thank you for the squares for my brother's ghan :hug, and the squares for my friendship-ghan :yay - they are great! Wait till you all see the little crocheted fish - so cute! and I can officially say that I have MORE THAN ENOUGH black yarn :lol!I will take pictures of everything and get them posted as soon as I can...thank you all! :cheer

You are both welcome. :manyheart

Hi Tina, thank you for the thank you card and you are welcome. Glad you liked the square.

Tina, I got your thank you card yesterday. It was nice to get something other than bills. I am glad to know the squares arrived and are appreciated.

I am all done moving and going to get back into making squares now. I hope everyone is having a nice weekend. It's super windy here~ it blew my bird feeder off the hook, and broke it. (Blew a chair over, too but it didn't break..) :P

Wow it looks like Madyson hit the jackpot. Looks like she is off to a great start. I can see why she is so excited.

oh she is so happy!!. she has shown EVERYONE who walks in the door Her squares!!! and happily anounces, MOMMY"S gonna make them into a blanket when I get more.

I am planning on for her birthday in October.. Starting to attemp to teach her to crochet. I will need to get her a super fat hook as she has small motor delays and i know it will be hard for her to handle a small hook.

but I know she is very excited, to not only get squares but to see them addressed to her

Alesha, congratulations :cheerthose grades are fabulous:yay

quote]

Thanks so much!!

I got THREE packages in the mail today :gotmail...thank you Alesha, Pat, and Tonya! Thank you for the squares for my brother's ghan :hug, and the squares for my friendship-ghan :yay - they are great! Wait till you all see the little crocheted fish - so cute! and I can officially say that I have MORE THAN ENOUGH black yarn :lol!I will take pictures of everything and get them posted as soon as I can...thank you all! :cheer

I'm so glad everything is coming together!!

As promised...I've got pictures! Thank you all again - :day

quote]

Can't wait to see the finished product! How is the finger?

I'm almost done joining one of the 4 comfortghans I'm working on lol! This is a lot of work but fun!

I hope everyone is enjoying their weekend! I'm sorry I haven't been on here lately/sent out any squares, I've been super busy at home (my dad had surgery on his ear on Thursday) and when I have time to crochet, I've been working on baby items. (my boss and my best friend are pregnant and due within about two weeks of each other, so I have A LOT of bibs and burp cloths to finish!)

:compute it's fun looking for patterns to use the yarn :hook with that yarn on sale I might have to go :shop for some different color cotton :D too

Bought some sugar & cream at Michaels today...can't wait to find a project for it :hook

:sun......... Morning Friends

How is everyone this morning?

I'm doin' good. I have a busy day of laundry and continued work on Cleaning the house! Or I guess I should say... Purging the house! We ordered a dumpster and started working yesterday on the boys rooms! Wow ....... we make great progress yesterday! Just need to clean Patricks closet.. the hall closet and the top floor is DONE! :yay

I am going to find some relax time today and work on some crocheting.

I think I did a bit too much yesterday.... my back and neck are hurting pretty good. Oh well.

Well... off for more coffee

:heart

:mug

Hello Ladies! I'm home!!! We got home a few hours ago, but I needed a nap then lunch. We had a blast, but I am wiped out! Snorkeling was the best! I'm just popping in to say hello, then back to napland!!

:turtle:vheart

:sun......... Morning Friends

How is everyone this morning?

I'm doin' good. I have a busy day of laundry and continued work on Cleaning the house! Or I guess I should say... Purging the house! We ordered a dumpster and started working yesterday on the boys rooms! Wow ....... we make great progress yesterday! Just need to clean Patricks closet.. the hall closet and the top floor is DONE! :yay

I am going to find some relax time today and work on some crocheting.

I think I did a bit too much yesterday.... my back and neck are hurting pretty good. Oh well.

Well... off for more coffee

I know how you feel I'm sore all over myself from cleaning.

Hello Ladies! I'm home!!! We got home a few hours ago, but I needed a nap then lunch. We had a blast, but I am wiped out! Snorkeling was the best! I'm just popping in to say hello, then back to napland!!

:turtle:vheart

I'm glad to hear you had fun :)! Also good to see the forum momma back to keep us in line :P.

WELCOME HOME Sue!!! :hug I'm so glad you had a good time! See you later ater nappies... :U

You know Heather... I tried not to over due.. but there is something about when you dig in to REALLY clean that just gets you movin' and you cant stop. Then I end up payin' for it. :sigh.... oh well.

Sorry to hear your worn out Erin........... but :yay for you for getting some cleaning done that you wanted to do!

Archived