Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:sun............. Good Morning Friends.............

How is everyone this morning?

I'm hangin' tough..... this neck business is not fun............. :sigh

the treatment with this brace is kinda painful! But ... one day at a time.... I'll get through it!

School time is getting close. My babies will be back at school... and I'll be alone all day............. :(

Got them their school supplies and clothes. They are ready!

I love seeing all the beautiful squares being made. I have a handful more to be mailed out!

Sue.........that bag is outstanding!!!!! Love the pattern and fabric! you did a GREAT job!!!

I wish you the very bestest trip ever!!! Have the time of your life!!!! you totally deserve it! :hug

off to get more coffee... check on my boys... get a load of laundry going ... and get some work done with my crocheting!

:heart

:mug

Ok guys - i need some help. I'm just about ready to edge and sew together my first (I'm making 4) comfortghan. Can you direct me to a tutorial or give me some tips? I don't even know where to start.

Ok guys - i need some help. I'm just about ready to edge and sew together my first (I'm making 4) comfortghan. Can you direct me to a tutorial or give me some tips? I don't even know where to start.

I usually just whipstitch the back loops together. and then do a sc around the edge all the way around and add a simple border

I really enjoy the 'flat braid' method. it borders the squares and joins them all at the same time!

:heart

:mug

The last one is the flat braid method Tammy is referring to.

Oh, and congrats on your grades. I know you are disappointed with not getting straight A's but school as in life throws you some curve balls once in a while to keep you humble.

School time is getting close. My babies will be back at school... and I'll be alone all day.............

Got them their school supplies and clothes. They are ready!

My girls start on Monday...got them their clothes/supplies - I have to say it put quite a dent in the pocket book. :eek Every year the price of starting school goes up just a little more...

Heather- I"m so glad you like everything I was a little afraid about the cream color and the colors I used for the embellishments but I'm so glad you like them :D.

Sue- I know you are gone already but for when you get back hope you have a good time!

Alesha- I'm sorry you did not get straight A's but I just think it's so amazing that you passed no doubt :)! Again Congrats on the awesome grades :).

I hope you all are having a great day. I sure am because a beautiful little piglet came squealing into my home today! I'm such a happy Momma :D.

Heather- I"m so glad you like everything I was a little afraid about the cream color and the colors I used for the embellishments but I'm so glad you like them

LOVE THEM!:cheer

I hope you all are having a great day. I sure am because a beautiful little piglet came squealing into my home today! I'm such a happy Momma

Piglet?!:think

I hope you all are having a great day. I sure am because a beautiful little piglet came squealing into my home today! I'm such a happy Momma :D.

Oh, neat Alisha's ami piglet finally reached its destination. She will be relieved to see it finally arrived. Congrats to you!

Oh, neat Alisha's ami piglet finally reached its destination. She will be relieved to see it finally arrived. Congrats to you!

Thanks I love him so much :manyheart!!!!! My kids do as well my two older sons both gave him kisses my youngest is napping atm so he hasn't even seen him yet lol.

** posting this for my dd Madyson.**

THANK YOU PiscesCrocheter! for my blankie squares

Madyson was So Excitet to get a package in her name.. Her big brother is in charge of getting the mail when he gets off the bus.. so he walks in with the package and says Mady you have mail.. and she squeeled... BLANKIE SQUARE!!! and started to try to tear into the envlope.. of course i had to help some but she was so happy!! and wants me to join them.. but i convinced her to waite, so Thank you Pisces for making mady's day!

I attached a picture of madyson with her squares :).

post-31502-135897559747_thumb.jpg

** posting this for my dd Madyson.**

THANK YOU PiscesCrocheter! for my blankie squares

Madyson was So Excitet to get a package in her name.. Her big brother is in charge of getting the mail when he gets off the bus.. so he walks in with the package and says Mady you have mail.. and she squeeled... BLANKIE SQUARE!!! and started to try to tear into the envlope.. of course i had to help some but she was so happy!! and wants me to join them.. but i convinced her to waite, so Thank you Pisces for making mady's day!

I attached a picture of madyson with her squares :).

:clap I'm so glad she liked them :clap What a cute picture of Madyson with her squares :hug

yes she's excited, she can't waite to get enough for her blanket, she told me "mom I want it big enough to cover my WHOLE bed!. I"m going to go buy a skane of each of the colors she chose to put a boarder on it when She gets enough.

Thanks again!!

I couldnt help my self , I just HAD to go to Joanns. so my dear sweet BF took me up there and I got some new yarn....like I reaaaalllly needed it :D So now I have 6 WIPs better get :crocheting

I got Sensations Rainbow Classic in a baby print, and Pound of love in a hot pink. :manyheart

I got 5 A and 1 B - and that B will haunt me forever. I got an 88 - and that class was HORRIBLE. They fired the professor!

Alesha, congratulations :cheerthose grades are fabulous:yay

Heather- I"m so glad you like everything I was a little afraid about the cream color and the colors I used for the embellishments but I'm so glad you like them :D.

Sue- I know you are gone already but for when you get back hope you have a good time!

Alesha- I'm sorry you did not get straight A's but I just think it's so amazing that you passed no doubt :)! Again Congrats on the awesome grades :).

I'm glad Heather asked because I was about to say the same thing:lol

Madyson's picture with her squares is great.

Archived