Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello all, well a sad thing happened to me, i found myself totally out of MANILLAs today, and will get more tomorrow at walmart! So all outgoing will be postponed one more day! I know I know, I should be more careful with watching these things,to avoid this sort of thing happening, but what with the weather, the chee chee wa wa I check in on a couple times a day, for a nieghbor, and you know life in general, i let my supply go unoticed and therefor non exsistant and empty! Ill do better, promise!;):hook

I got my first squares through the post today and they were from Grannyannie!!! Thank you so very much they are lovely and the colours are just the kind I was hoping to get.

Again, thank you very very much :hug

You are very welcome! :hug

I'm going to try and get a square done today but we'll see. I promised that I get my son's blanket done by his birthday and it's coming up pretty quick now. I did want to share here my first ever SBT. Thank you so much to Sue for the awesome pattern! I made this with RHSS in sea coral and white. I :manyheart it!

Very pretty!!!

These are the first 4 squares to head out today to 4 people in the friendship-ghan :)

Where might they be going?

Nice squares!!!

Finally got a chance to get a pic of the squares grannieannie sent me to post for you all to see! They are so pretty. The pic does not do them justice. They are deep purple and a light purple. Thank you, again, for the beautiful squares, grannieannie! I love them, and I know that they will look beautiful in my friendship-ghan!

You're very welcome! :hug

Please check the first post and list to make sure your information is correct!!

:turtle:vheart

Umm, my name is spelled wrong. :lol It's grannyannie. :hug

Little turtle shell, maybe, but wouldn't use little flower petal as a description :rofl

:hug

Hee hee of course my little flower petal!

(uh yeah that is probably NOT a knickname that would work for you!)

Love ya hon!

kuddles

:heehee *Peeks head in around the corner*

:hi

Guess who!

Yup, it's me. Decided to jump on the square wagon with all you lovely ladies! Just sent Sue my info. Can't wait to get started!!

Decisions, decisions. Looking forward to :crocheting lots & LOTS of squares!!

You're welcome, sorry your power was out. :( Do you have a fireplace?

I got mail! :mail Thank you so much Tina, Mom w/a Motif, for the gorgeous friendship square that brightened my long cold days that we just gone thru! (no power for 24 hrs, no internet since Sat!)

I have been getting ready for friends to come out this weekend (cleaning); school book fair, sick kid (AGAIN???)... And crocheting Christmas Stockings.. :)

Sue I don't know how you can get any squares out with all you do. Thank you!! :hug

:lol It seems every time I pm for a new list someone else joins right after I get it in my email. Glad to welcome the new people but I bet Sue thinks I nag her when I ask for new lists so often :lol I have to put off squares for a bit. I was hoping to get one done but I'm so far behind on my son's blanket and the craft fair is tomorrow! :eek

You're welcome, sorry your power was out. :( Do you have a fireplace?

I have been getting ready for friends to come out this weekend (cleaning); school book fair, sick kid (AGAIN???)... And crocheting Christmas Stockings.. :)

Sue I don't know how you can get any squares out with all you do. Thank you!! :hug

No, no fireplace. We have a pellet stove, but that takes electricity to run! :lol I'm so sorry that you have a sick child again! :hug

:lol It seems every time I pm for a new list someone else joins right after I get it in my email. Glad to welcome the new people but I bet Sue thinks I nag her when I ask for new lists so often :lol I have to put off squares for a bit. I was hoping to get one done but I'm so far behind on my son's blanket and the craft fair is tomorrow! :eek

Good luck at the craft fair!

Good luck and no worries, I'm sure this CAL will be going for a long time!

kuddles

Nobody "nags" me by asking for an updated list. :hug

:turtle:vheart

That's good to know. My fiancee says I nag him a lot but in a good way. He told me if I didn't nag him about getting places he would never get to his doc appointments on time. :lol I actually have a text message that I send to him to remind him to leave work to go to the doctors it says "Nag! I love you!" Anyway. The craft fair is actually tomorrow. I'm a day ahead of myself so I had plenty of time to double check everything and get labels and prices on them. I made mostly hats as winter has hit. Going to work on a square today to help Skoggy with sizing issues too. Other than that it's going to be a lazy day :yay

Hi everyone, just wehn I thought I was all better, I got sick Again.... :( But I think im ok now. this time it was just severe sinutits and bronchitis, they were worried it would turn into pneumonia, but thankfully Im getting better.

Hope you all are doing well. :hug

Archived