Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Glad to hear that you're doing better! Being sick is awful and I'm glad to have already gotten that out of the way this season myself!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi everyone, just wehn I thought I was all better, I got sick Again.... :( But I think im ok now. this time it was just severe sinutits and bronchitis, they were worried it would turn into pneumonia, but thankfully Im getting better.

Hope you all are doing well. :hug

Glad it wasn't pneumonia! Feel better soon! :hug

Hi everyone, just wehn I thought I was all better, I got sick Again.... :( But I think im ok now. this time it was just severe sinutits and bronchitis, they were worried it would turn into pneumonia, but thankfully Im getting better.

Glad it wasn't pneumonia and you are feeling better!

I received a very pretty square today from Cindy! Thank you so very much, I love the color combination!

[ATTACH]47321[/ATTACH]

Very pretty!

Ugh! Sinusitis and bronchitis together is the pits. I know 'cause it happened to me in bootcamp back in 2002. It was absolutely awful. I hope you recover soon and stay well for a while!

puffy went out today, at last! Restocked my manilla pile, and got more scraps to work into more squares! Cindy it's on it's way, they said you will probably get it Monday!

Yay, monday! Wait? Should I be excited or sad for Monday to come? Now I'm confused! :P

I received a very pretty square today from Cindy! Thank you so very much, I love the color combination!

[ATTACH]47321[/ATTACH]

Wow! I sent that out only 2 days ago! I'm glad you like it. I had those three skeins sitting together and was inspired. I put aside all homework and housework to whip out a few squares. Now I've got a few skeins of various purples that I am eyeballing. Hehehe! :hook (I seem to have a thing for monochromatic schemes :think)

Good morning! :ghug

I have my list printed off and I am hoping to start some squares Tuesday. Today, tomorrow & Monday are all so full of things to do! :sigh I did some back reading and there are so many gorgeous squares made by everyone here! I've got tons of leftover :yarn just yearning for squares to be made from it!

I hope all of you have a beautiful weekend and get lots of :crocheting done!

Hey all, just checking in. Hope everyone is doing well, :hugs for everyone! I proly won't be on much this week, my boyfriend is having surgery Wednesday and I'm gong up to the hospital and stay up there with him, then make sure he gets in bed when he gets home after that...I'm hoping it all gies well. It should tho, it's his gall bladder getting removed.

Other than that, everything's going pretty good. Just working on my Christmas gifts is all. Lol. I'm still not done!!! But I'm getting there and thats all that matters. :)

Hi ya all! Have been in a crochet slump the last few days, didn't touch a hook, till today. Sometimes it happens, and I work around it! I think helping to take care of this little chihuahua a couple times a day, is taking a toll, that dog has m ore energy in her little stub of a tail, than I think I have ever had, or hope to have in my entire being! That being said, glad to see all of you are still squaring, I actually made one today too! Usually I have someone's specs in mind, but this time, I winged it, and will match it up later! How do you all do it, make something to specifications of the receiver, or wing it, and match it up later?? I honestly, do a bit of both, lol Well, happy squaring all, and daughter says tremors have slowed down and all but stopped in Ok from the earthquake.:cheerA pic of Lilli-bit, my charge for a while!

post-40621-135897709535_thumb.jpg

Hey all, just checking in. Hope everyone is doing well, :hugs for everyone! I proly won't be on much this week, my boyfriend is having surgery Wednesday and I'm gong up to the hospital and stay up there with him, then make sure he gets in bed when he gets home after that...I'm hoping it all gies well. It should tho, it's his gall bladder getting removed.

Other than that, everything's going pretty good. Just working on my Christmas gifts is all. Lol. I'm still not done!!! But I'm getting there and thats all that matters. :)

Prayers that all goes well with the surgery.

Hi ya all! Have been in a crochet slump the last few days, didn't touch a hook, till today. Sometimes it happens, and I work around it! I think helping to take care of this little chihuahua a couple times a day, is taking a toll, that dog has m ore energy in her little stub of a tail, than I think I have ever had, or hope to have in my entire being! That being said, glad to see all of you are still squaring, I actually made one today too! Usually I have someone's specs in mind, but this time, I winged it, and will match it up later! How do you all do it, make something to specifications of the receiver, or wing it, and match it up later?? I honestly, do a bit of both, lol Well, happy squaring all, and daughter says tremors have slowed down and all but stopped in Ok from the earthquake.:cheerA pic of Lilli-bit, my charge for a while!

[ATTACH]47384[/ATTACH]

Hope that cute little dog doesn't wear you out too much, he looks like he can be a bit of a handful.

Hiya all,

Just checking in.

Sorry I haven't been around recently. I haven't picked up my hook for a few days other than something Nira has been helping me with.

Baby has been difficult, I've been depressed and stressed trying to think of ways of moving from one country to another (Sweden to UK) and I think I just buckled under it.

This week, I'm taking the list and sitting down and making a load of squares to send out to you lovely ladies.

Hope everyone is ok.

:hug

Praying all goes well with the surgery! :hug

[ATTACH]47384[/ATTACH]

What a cute doggy! Hope she doesn't wear you out too much! :lol:hug

Hiya all,

Just checking in.

Sorry I haven't been around recently. I haven't picked up my hook for a few days other than something Nira has been helping me with.

Baby has been difficult, I've been depressed and stressed trying to think of ways of moving from one country to another (Sweden to UK) and I think I just buckled under it.

This week, I'm taking the list and sitting down and making a load of squares to send out to you lovely ladies.

Hope everyone is ok.

I'm sorry that you've been down. Moving can be such a burden. We're here for you if you need to chat. :hug

Good luck on your move, how far is it, under a thousand miles?? Just curious. Thanks.

By car? 2000km (1242 miles) I don't know how far in a straight line. I did the route on Google Maps Here

@grannyannie - Thanks :hug

Hiya all,

Just checking in.

Hope everyone is ok.

:hug moving is never fun. If you don't mind my asking, why are you moving?

hope all goes well!!

:hi I'm almost done with my son's blanket then I hope to get a few squares done this week.

@skoggy - Moving sucks! Hope everything goes well with your move and I'm here when you want to start working on the problem again. :):hug

@katiebug - hope his surgery goes well.

@katyallen - I do a little of both too! Sometimes I feel like working with a certain color and find someone to match that or I find someone on the list I feel like making a square for!

@everyone - I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and have a wonderful week coming up!

:hug moving is never fun. If you don't mind my asking, why are you moving?

We are moving because we feel that we will have a better life in the UK and a better life for our 3 month old daughter. We will be with my family and she will have her cousins (3 yr old and the other is 2 months older than her). Its a big decision to make but after weighing up all the pros and cons of both countries, thats what we have decided. :)

:hi I'm almost done with my son's blanket then I hope to get a few squares done this week.

@skoggy - Moving sucks! Hope everything goes well with your move and I'm here when you want to start working on the problem again. :):hug

Thanks Nira :):hug

Katiebug, I hope the surgery goes well. :hug

Katy, cute puppy!!

Emma, good luck with the move. I hope it makes your life with your family wonderful! Don't forget to update me ASAP with your new address. Especially since it takes weeks to get over the pond. :hug

Lacey, glad you're feeling better.

:turtle:vheart

Emma, good luck with the move. I hope it makes your life with your family wonderful! Don't forget to update me ASAP with your new address. Especially since it takes weeks to get over the pond. :hug

Will do Sue. I'll PM you with my new address at the end of December. That gives a month for any stragglers to reach me in Sweden and for ppl to be updated too. :)

Jeez, moving country with a baby and a whole apartment to try and sell / package is hard. :(

Will do Sue. I'll PM you with my new address at the end of December. That gives a month for any stragglers to reach me in Sweden and for ppl to be updated too. :)

Jeez, moving country with a baby and a whole apartment to try and sell / package is hard. :(

:hug and best of luck!

Archived