Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I receided amazing squares from both Grannie Annie and Tina (Mom w/A motif) I love them and the sweet notes that were sent along. Tina i just got your sqr this morning so i did not get a chance to Take a pic but i will Monday. Thank you Both Grannie Annie and Tina ( Mom w/a motif so so so so much) I love them ! but for now here is pic that i took on Thursday.

post-10093-135897707584_thumb.jpg

I got 6, yes I said 6 beautiful squares in the mail yesterday, from Tina & GrannyAnnie!!! :hug Thank you both! :yay I'll get picture's up for everyone later...We have to go to town, to get more party supplies for tomorrow. :)

I receided amazing squares from both Grannie Annie and Tina (Mom w/A motif) I love them and the sweet notes that were sent along. Tina i just got your sqr this morning so i did not get a chance to Take a pic but i will Monday. Thank you Both Grannie Annie and Tina ( Mom w/a motif so so so so much) I love them ! but for now here is pic that i took on Thursday.

You're very welcome! So glad they made it safe and sound!

I got 6, yes I said 6 beautiful squares in the mail yesterday, from Tina & GrannyAnnie!!! :hug Thank you both! :yay I'll get picture's up for everyone later...We have to go to town, to get more party supplies for tomorrow. :)

Hurray, they made it! You are very welcome!

I'm glad you got it. I hope you have a great birthday tomorrow. :yay

:sunGood Morning friends………

Hope all is well with everyone! It’s a beautiful sunny crisp 45* Fall day here!

I see there are some that are getting snow already… wow! Stay safe and warm ladies!!!

The squares that are being sent out are just lovely!!!! Everyone does such beautiful work!

Well.... off to get more coffee.... just wanted to pop in and say :hi HI. Today is my last Sunday with my son. :( I'm gonna miss him so much!

:heart

:mug

:sunGood Morning friends………

Hope all is well with everyone! It’s a beautiful sunny crisp 45* Fall day here!

I see there are some that are getting snow already… wow! Stay safe and warm ladies!!!

The squares that are being sent out are just lovely!!!! Everyone does such beautiful work!

Well.... off to get more coffee.... just wanted to pop in and say :hi HI. Today is my last Sunday with my son. :( I'm gonna miss him so much!

:heart

:mug

I hear that neighbor, sometimes love is bittersweet. If we are lucky we learn to just enjoy the time we do have with our loved ones to the fullest, I know you will miss him so much. I simply hate goodbyes! thoughts are with you.

Hello ladies! Remember me??? :lol

Let's see who's paying attention...the first 5 people who PM me will get one of my patterns for free!! On your mark, get set and GOOOOOO! :)

Is it December yet?? I need a break!

:turtle:vheart

did I win??? :lol

I need some form of good news since I just finished watching the Seahawks play!! Complete embarrassment this year!! :blush

did I win??? :lol

I need some form of good news since I just finished watching the Seahawks play!! Complete embarrassment this year!! :blush

Yes you did win!!!

3 have been claimed, 2 left...

Let's see who's paying attention...the first 5 people who PM me will get one of my patterns for free!! On your mark, get set and GOOOOOO! :)

Thanks for doing this Sue! It was very awesome of you! It was a great suprise and made my day for sure! :c9

Aren't cha sweet! Well I own them all so no need for me to be a 'winner' since I already am! Between having all your patterns and being your friend.......

kuddles

I received 2 beautiful purple squares from grannieannie over the weekend (on Friday, I think), but I haven't been home to open them or post about them till today. I'm so sorry. They are beautiful and I love them! I will post a pic of them as soon as I get a chance. I'll try to get it done before I have to leave today but it may be tomorrow. Thank you, grannieannie!

All patterns have been claimed! :cheer

Aren't cha sweet! Well I own them all so no need for me to be a 'winner' since I already am! Between having all your patterns and being your friend.......

kuddles

:turtle:manyheart Mama! :hug

Thanks for doing this Sue! It was very awesome of you! It was a great suprise and made my day for sure! :c9

I won I won, i picked the cute turtle/frog scrubbie! How cute, Sue is one talented lady, and even more outstanding than her talent, is her generosity! Thank you so much SUe, you da best!

You are both welcome! :)

I'm going to try and get a square done today but we'll see. I promised that I get my son's blanket done by his birthday and it's coming up pretty quick now. I did want to share here my first ever SBT. Thank you so much to Sue for the awesome pattern! I made this with RHSS in sea coral and white. I :manyheart it!

post-48941-135897708412_thumb.jpg

I'm going to try and get a square done today but we'll see. I promised that I get my son's blanket done by his birthday and it's coming up pretty quick now. I did want to share here my first ever SBT. Thank you so much to Sue for the awesome pattern! I made this with RHSS in sea coral and white. I :manyheart it!

It's beautiful! :c9

@ rscowtown, Lovely squares!

@Nira, thats a gorgeous tote! I really must purchase Sue's pattern as it looks so simple and really really really lovely.

I just want to say... I'm loving this RHSS wool I keep seeing everywhere. Looks like they have a HUGE variety of colours! Shame its not available in Sweden. I have no idea if there are stores online that send internationally though.

Finally got a chance to get a pic of the squares grannieannie sent me to post for you all to see! They are so pretty. The pic does not do them justice. They are deep purple and a light purple. Thank you, again, for the beautiful squares, grannieannie! I love them, and I know that they will look beautiful in my friendship-ghan!

post-20325-135897708433_thumb.jpg

Archived