Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Hey, Hi, I'm from Neosho, SW Misssouri, it is great to see a neighbor on here:hug.

Hello! Mary friend in Missouri ~ :hug:hook Glad to see you on here, too! I think we're only about 2 hrs from each other ~ how neat is that!?

How you doing on squares for your Friendship-ghan?? I notice you want 56?

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello! Mary friend in Missouri ~ :hug:hook Glad to see you on here, too! I think we're only about 2 hrs from each other ~ how neat is that!?

How you doing on squares for your Friendship-ghan?? I notice you want 56?

I only have 14 so far, they seem to come in slowly.

Good to hear from you.

I only have 14 so far, they seem to come in slowly.

Good to hear from you.

:lol Okie-dokie . . . I had only just now noticed how many you've received thus far. duh! :P:D

I only just began my request for Friendship squares for mine, so don't have any as yet ~ :hook

Hope you're having a Great day ~ :crocheting

:lol Okie-dokie . . . I had only just now noticed how many you've received thus far. duh! :P:D

I only just began my request for Friendship squares for mine, so don't have any as yet ~ :hook

Hope you're having a Great day ~ :crocheting

Well Carole, you need to get on the list to get some!! :) If you want send me your real name and address along with your e-mail. I'll add you to the list so the ladies can get on sending you some squares!

:turtle:vheart

Carole, thank you so much for the three squares and a Potholder I got in the mail today!! I LOVE the teddy bear squares! :manyheart They're so cute. :D And the potholder, I love it all. :yay Thank you, Carole. :hug

post-20-135897706557_thumb.jpg

Carole, thank you so much for the three squares and a Potholder I got in the mail today!! I LOVE the teddy bear squares! :manyheart They're so cute. :D And the potholder, I love it all. :yay Thank you, Carole. :hug

Outstanding! WOOT!

kuddles

I missed you sooooooo much....I just got caught up with posts and it took me almost two hours. lol...changing your internet provider sucks big time

So he's my recap....lol

@Newbies....Welcome....I will get on my job, and send some completed squares out ASAP

@Sue....it sounds like you may need help....Let me know I am willing to do whatever you need to keep the CAL going going going....its the best one on the internet

..and can you send me a new list with all the newbies

...Can't wait to see who wins the Suebag.....

@Katie....how is the Dog

@Sickones....I hope you are all feeling better

@ Everyone...Have a yarn filled day!!!!!

Hi all! I've been away for a couple of weeks, and still have squares packaged up and ready to send out to folks! I fell ill almost two weeks ago, and ended up being hospitalized for over a week. I ended up being diagnosed with gallstones, and one of my stones had traveled to the bile duct, and was stuck. Anyway, without too many gory details, they removed a 1 cm stone lodged in my duct, and a day later did surgery to remove the gallbladder. I'm finally home, but still on the mend and taking some medication.

I hope all is well with everybody here, and maybe as I start to feel better, I'll get back to crocheting. I haven't done any since I got sick, as my energy levels are pretty low, but I hope that as I feel better, I'll feel like getting some projects finished up!

-Deanna

@Sue....it sounds like you may need help....Let me know I am willing to do whatever you need to keep the CAL going going going....its the best one on the internet

..and can you send me a new list with all the newbies

...Can't wait to see who wins the Suebag.....

Sent you the list. :)

katyallen won the bag. :)

I mailed out one puffy today. :)

My husband took me shopping yesterday (yay!). (Early birthday present :D) I got to go to JoAnns (it's over an hour away); and I got a new square(s) book. :hook I started one today, but I think I am going to need total concentration and I have had a sick boy home (again..). :blush

My husband took me shopping yesterday (yay!). (Early birthday present :D) I got to go to JoAnns (it's over an hour away); and I got a new square(s) book. :hook I started one today, but I think I am going to need total concentration and I have had a sick boy home (again..). :blush

OOOh what book did you get, I want a new one too!!

Sent you the list. :)

katyallen won the bag. :)

I did, and I absolutely adore it, will try my hand at one, in a couple weeks probably! Gotta finish up some piece work, lol and Make more sqaures for here!!

Hi all! I've been away for a couple of weeks, and still have squares packaged up and ready to send out to folks! I fell ill almost two weeks ago, and ended up being hospitalized for over a week. I ended up being diagnosed with gallstones, and one of my stones had traveled to the bile duct, and was stuck. Anyway, without too many gory details, they removed a 1 cm stone lodged in my duct, and a day later did surgery to remove the gallbladder. I'm finally home, but still on the mend and taking some medication.

I hope all is well with everybody here, and maybe as I start to feel better, I'll get back to crocheting. I haven't done any since I got sick, as my energy levels are pretty low, but I hope that as I feel better, I'll feel like getting some projects finished up!

-Deanna

so sorry to hear that, hope you regain your health and strength real soon!

oh aren't those the cutest!

Good Morning Everyone! Hope you all have a great day! :hug

-Deanna

so sorry to hear about your illness. Glad that they found out what it was and that you are now on the mend. :hug

:cheer Hurray for early birthday presents and shopping at JoAnns!!! What book did you get? Hope your little one feels better soon! (my 2yr gd is sick again too! Geesh!)

I got my first square made for one of you on this list :)

:yay:cheer:clap

to reply for Katie about hte dog.... we arent sure if she ever had the puppies, she went home over the weekend and have not heard anything for her owner :(

Hope everyone is doing well.

:hug

:(

I have a pretty simple wishlist...all I am asking for are 8" made with any color acrylic worsted weight yarn. Thanks to all who send. I plan on looking through all these great wish lists and starting on getting some sent out. I really think this is a great idea. I know when I complete my friendship-ghan from all the squares I get it will be such a joy to look at the generosity of many fellow crocheters out there who took the time and the devotion to contribute to many afghans from all around.

To everyone who asked what new book I got, it's the 99 Granny Squares book(let?). Everything was on sale, too. (Bonus. :D) I also got a snowman ornament that is two balls of yarn, with knitting needles for his arms~ so cute!! And a box of Christmas Cards. :P I hope to get some more squares crocheted, today; from my new book. I wanted to do that yesterday; but I didn't even have time to sit down, and I got the call from my sons' school. Then I had him home (w/ a ton of homework to do.. :angry) So, today... :hook :hook :hook :hook :hook

And, I think I only need 6 more squares!! :clap 4 solid colored (but no more turquoise/teal though please, I still have three of this color that I haven't used yet :)), and two multi-colored or variegated. Thank you, everyone!! :hug :hug :hug :hug

I have a pretty simple wishlist...all I am asking for are 8" made with any color acrylic worsted weight yarn. Thanks to all who send. I plan on looking through all these great wish lists and starting on getting some sent out. I really think this is a great idea. I know when I complete my friendship-ghan from all the squares I get it will be such a joy to look at the generosity of many fellow crocheters out there who took the time and the devotion to contribute to many afghans from all around.

Hi sly, welcome. Did you email turtlelvr your info, then she will add you to the list, and your preferences, then you can begin to recieve squares!! The first post in this thread explains it all, so if you haven't, there is the info there! I think you'll like it here!!

To everyone who asked what new book I got, it's the 99 Granny Squares book(let?). Everything was on sale, too. (Bonus. :D) I also got a snowman ornament that is two balls of yarn, with knitting needles for his arms~ so cute!! And a box of Christmas Cards. :P I hope to get some more squares crocheted, today; from my new book. I wanted to do that yesterday; but I didn't even have time to sit down, and I got the call from my sons' school. Then I had him home (w/ a ton of homework to do.. :angry) So, today... :hook :hook :hook :hook :hook

And, I think I only need 6 more squares!! :clap 4 solid colored (but no more turquoise/teal though please, I still have three of this color that I haven't used yet :)), and two multi-colored or variegated. Thank you, everyone!! :hug :hug :hug :hug

OOOh yes, i think I have that one, but not sure, think so though, anyways, you'll love it either way!:hook

Sue, I could help out too. :yes I don't know what I could do. (I don't know how to create a Google document; but maybe I can do something? :think)

I need more puffy envelopes!! :faint:P I have four puffies ready to go out. :D All I did today was crochet squares. :devil (I will have plenty to do when the kids get home... Homework, dinner, dishes.... :blush)

Archived