Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

lol lol

You think you've found the perfect combination, and then you make it, and immediately you can think of a dozen different combinations. As you walk thru the yarn isles, you grab a few more. Now that Im about 15 totes in to this. I love it....have fun...

I'm going to try and get a square done today but we'll see. I promised that I get my son's blanket done by his birthday and it's coming up pretty quick now. I did want to share here my first ever SBT. Thank you so much to Sue for the awesome pattern! I made this with RHSS in sea coral and white. I :manyheart it!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nice work to all, am trying between watching a neighbors tiny dog whilst she is rehabbing from a broken ankle, to my old friends, the Ulcers visiting yet again, I haven't made one yet, but am seriously going to, is it easier Sue, or anyone, to make it with two strands, or one bulky strand, any advice would be welcome! uh oh, time to check in on my newest little friend, lilly, the chi chi wa wa! till later, nice job everyone, keep up the squaring, and the tote-ing, and the hooking!

Great SBT Amanda!! :cheer

nice work to all, am trying between watching a neighbors tiny dog whilst she is rehabbing from a broken ankle, to my old friends, the Ulcers visiting yet again, I haven't made one yet, but am seriously going to, is it easier Sue, or anyone, to make it with two strands, or one bulky strand, any advice would be welcome! uh oh, time to check in on my newest little friend, lilly, the chi chi wa wa! till later, nice job everyone, keep up the squaring, and the tote-ing, and the hooking!

If you're not use to using 2 strands it can be a little diffcult, so maybe start with 1 strand of bulky. But I'm sure you could do it either way. :)

:turtle:vheart

my info is right. hope you are okay Sue. I've been MIA for several days working on Brit's party and gifts... I come back and hit new posts and get only 10 threads!!! I know there were a million more updates than that while I was gone. ugh.

Hope you guys are all doing okay. I have squares to go out and hope to get back on target now.

I got my first squares through the post today and they were from Grannyannie!!! Thank you so very much they are lovely and the colours are just the kind I was hoping to get.

Again, thank you very very much :hug

Ok, I've been lurking around this thread for a while and have decided that I would love to have an afghan from my crochetville friends and neighbors. So how do I go about joining this wonderful group?

Sue of course mine is correct!

I printed off a ton of new squares today and plan on working on them soon!

cshort - just PM Sue (turtlover) your address info and she will add you to the list and also she can send you her spreadsheet of all of our names/addresses so you can send them out! Welcome!

kuddles

Ok, I've been lurking around this thread for a while and have decided that I would love to have an afghan from my crochetville friends and neighbors. So how do I go about joining this wonderful group?

Send me a PM with your real name, mailing address and e-mail, along with what size/type/color squares you are looking for. :)

:turtle:vheart

Now that things have settled for me, I've sent Sue my preferences. Forgot to add would prefer solid colors vs variegated. Now to go see who needs what and get busy. :)

Now that things have settled for me, I've sent Sue my preferences. Forgot to add would prefer solid colors vs variegated. Now to go see who needs what and get busy. :)

Well Toni my dear, I'll make you one if you make me one! :cheer:cheer

Hee hee

Mama K

Archived