TurtleLvr

Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

Nice squares! I've been a little busy with crocheting lately. Making my son a blanket and leggings for a friends daughters, squares, and craft fair stuff!

I love cats but we can't have them anymore. We had one 2 years ago but couldn't take him with us when we moved. Then we visited some family with cats and my son has since developed sever allergies to them. Dogs too. Oh well, he keeps me busy enough!

Have a great day all!

I'm eagerly waiting to hear when my square arrives at its destination. I know it won't be for a few days though. I have no idea about how long it takes for small packages to go from Sweden to USA. Commercial packages don't take too long but no idea about domestic. Oh well... :D

karishema

received a beautiful square from you today. what a suprise! frin what i can tell its really pretty & bright...please firgive me for not posting a pic at this time hun but my vision has been super crappy lately

Thanks so much for the birthday wishes everyone!!! :hug

I got a gorgeous square in the mail today, just need to take a picture so I can do a proper thank you!

Happy BD Maggie!

I too received an awesome square today! Thank you SO much Mary! So bright with a gorgeous yellow 'sun' as the center! I LOVE it!

kuddles

grannyannie, that would be me~ The Cat Lady. If my husband didn't keep saying NO, every time I say "oooooh but it's soooo cute!!" :lol

I got a beeeeautiful pink and green square in the mail today from Mary (karishema). Thank you, Mary! :hug I love it. :manyheart I already edged it and am putting another row on my afghan. :hook The colors look off, to me, in the picture. The lightest color is light pink. (Looks pale yellow in the picture..:think)

All of you are very welcome, I am so glad they arrived safely. I know you will enjoy your friendship ghan!!!:hug

Hi! Emma ~ :hook You might want to expect your packages to and from us to take some where between 4 to 6 wks to arrive? I know it takes 6 to 8 wks for letters to get to India to arrive to our missionaries there (I'm located in the middle of the USA). Just guessing, tho, okay? ;)

grannyannie, that would be me~ The Cat Lady. If my husband didn't keep saying NO, every time I say "oooooh but it's soooo cute!!" :lol

I got a beeeeautiful pink and green square in the mail today from Mary (karishema). Thank you, Mary! :hug I love it. :manyheart I already edged it and am putting another row on my afghan. :hook The colors look off, to me, in the picture. The lightest color is light pink. (Looks pale yellow in the picture..:think)

What a pretty square, Toni! :yes I'll have your package going out tomorrow, too, okay?

You sound like me about the cats and being "Cat Lady". :D We have way too many ~ 3 kittens, again, along with the rest of the group of outside cats. Sure would like to find homes for a few of them ~ I think last count was 12?? :lol

I got the most beautiful square from Karishema! And it came on my birthday too which made it extra special! :manyheart Thank you so much! :hug

Happy Birthday! Maggi ~ :hug Hope you're having a Great day! :yay

Your Hearts square is really pretty! Love it! :manyheart

Hi! Emma ~ :hook You might want to expect your packages to and from us to take some where between 4 to 6 wks to arrive? I know it takes 6 to 8 wks for letters to get to India to arrive to our missionaries there (I'm located in the middle of the USA). Just guessing, tho, okay? ;)

Hiya :) Its no problem, I was just wondering as I've never sent anything to the USA before. I'll just keep posting on here as I send them and just wait to hear about their safe arrival.

Hey, Hi, I'm from Neosho, SW Misssouri, it is great to see a neighbor on here:hug.

I got the most beautiful square from Karishema! And it came on my birthday too which made it extra special! :manyheart Thank you so much! :hug

Beautiful square!

Nira, I got your square today in the mail~ Thank you so much! :hug It's even better in real life. I love it. :manyheart I've had a horrible headache all day (Tylenol won't even touch it :(), what a nice distraction.:) Thanks, Nira! If this was four years ago, we could get together in RL and crochet squares together. :P I used to live in Colorado Springs. :yes Hope to get back there someday... :c9

post-20-13589770575_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mom w/a Motif

Nira, I got your square today in the mail~ Thank you so much! :hug It's even better in real life. I love it. :manyheart I've had a horrible headache all day (Tylenol won't even touch it :(), what a nice distraction.:) Thanks, Nira! If this was four years ago, we could get together in RL and crochet squares together. :P I used to live in Colorado Springs. :yes Hope to get back there someday... :c9

Wow! That got there quick! I mailed it late afternoon Wednesday! I'm glad you like it! So sorry about your headache. I've been blessed because I don't get headaches very often unless I'm in a really loud place. I originally wanted to move to COsprings but our friends were closer to Denver. I have visited there so many times. I'm originally from Rapid City, SD and I like being closer to mountains. I'm not very close where I'm at in Denver. I do visit there once in a while though. I like the Springs zoo better than the Denver one. And I like seeing Pike's Peak. I want to go up it again!

Have a great day all and I can't wait until the other 3 squares arrive to their destinations!

Wow! That got there quick! I mailed it late afternoon Wednesday! I'm glad you like it! So sorry about your headache. I've been blessed because I don't get headaches very often unless I'm in a really loud place. I originally wanted to move to COsprings but our friends were closer to Denver. I have visited there so many times. I'm originally from Rapid City, SD and I like being closer to mountains. I'm not very close where I'm at in Denver. I do visit there once in a while though. I like the Springs zoo better than the Denver one. And I like seeing Pike's Peak. I want to go up it again!

Have a great day all and I can't wait until the other 3 squares arrive to their destinations!

Oooohh! A square that was mailed out on Wednesday made it to its destination already? I hope the pkg I sent out on Wednesday made it quickly too!

It seems like I'm running behind a bit on everything lately. lol I got 3 really cool squares from Smith the other day!! :hug Thank You!!

Been tremendously busy planning my birthday party for next weekend. :D I hope everyone is having a great weekend! :yay

post-45262-135897705826_thumb.jpg

Edited by lil_hippie

It seems like I'm running behind a bit on everything lately. lol I got 3 really cool squares from Smith the other day!! :hug Thank You!!

Glad they made it to you!! And have a great birthday!!

Been tremendously busy planning my birthday party for next weekend. :D I hope everyone is having a great weekend! :yay

Awesome squares!

Hi all sorry i have been MIA, I caught the flu on Tuesday and now getting back to work. Feeling much better however. :clap I got ( to my suprise ) two puffies in my box yesterday one was from Cindy Thank you! Thank You for the beautiful squares and the card was Awesome We both love it and Amanda I love the square with the tag you sent. Really they are all just so beautiful. Here is a pic of all of my squares so far. Oh Cindy tell you daughter we love what she picked and the square you picked we love as well. THANK U!!!!! SO MUCH. SENDING EVERYONE HUGS :hug

Here is the pic of all of the squares thus far. :cheer:yay and the first pic is of The ones from Cindy Sweet Things, The second photo is from Amanda and the third is all of the Squares togehter ( storing them in the envelopes ) Waht a beautiful Weddingghan Friendship Blanket.

post-10093-135897705832_thumb.jpg

post-10093-135897705835_thumb.jpg

post-10093-135897705837_thumb.jpg

Pretty squares! Hope you have a nice birthday!

Hi all sorry i have been MIA, I caught the flu on Tuesday and now getting back to work. Feeling much better however. :clap I got ( to my suprise ) two puffies in my box yesterday one was from Cindy Thank you! Thank You for the beautiful squares and the card was Awesome We both love it and Amanda I love the square with the tag you sent. Really they are all just so beautiful. Here is a pic of all of my squares so far. Oh Cindy tell you daughter we love what she picked and the square you picked we love as well. THANK U!!!!! SO MUCH. SENDING EVERYONE HUGS :hug

Here is the pic of all of the squares thus far. :cheer:yay and the first pic is of The ones from Cindy Sweet Things, The second photo is from Amanda and the third is all of the Squares togehter ( storing them in the envelopes ) Waht a beautiful Weddingghan Friendship Blanket.

Beautiful squares! Glad you're feeling better!

I'm glad it got there! Your blanket is looking beautiful so far!

awesome!

I recieved a very pretty square and card from Karishema today,

was really surprized as I wasnt expecting anything.

I will post a picture tomorrow so I can get a picture in the light.

Thank you so much

can you tell me the name of the pattern?

:cheer:clap Yay! I'm so glad you like your squares! I was so relieved to find a pattern for the intertwined rings square. I thought intertwined rings would be so fitting for a weddingghan so I searched and searched. It was absolutely the only one of its kind that I could find! I can't wait to tell my dd that you like "her square". She'll be pleased as punch. Oh yeah, and the baby put a little love into the squares too. She grabbed them and waived them around a bit (kinda like the cheerleader smiley!). It was too cute.

You know what, that is what I love about this CAL. Every square comes with love, well wishes, and prayers in them. I imagine that every time I will cuddle up with the blanket, I will feel all those good vibes and it will feel like a hug.

I recieved a very pretty square and card from Karishema today,

was really surprized as I wasnt expecting anything.

I will post a picture tomorrow so I can get a picture in the light.

Thank you so much

can you tell me the name of the pattern?

The pattern is Sweet Buttercup Square, by champygirl. and can be found here under free patterns.

I know you are off the list, but the square was already done, when I realized it, so I just sent it anyway, enjoy!!!:hug

The pattern is Sweet Buttercup Square, by champygirl. and can be found here under free patterns.

I know you are off the list, but the square was already done, when I realized it, so I just sent it anyway, enjoy!!!:hug

Thank you for the link. I like her patterns

Heres the picture of my pretty block

post-72-135897706363_thumb.jpg