Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Oh yay!!!

I am so glad you got it :)

Great idea to have a book of squares received! Ill have to start one.

Looking forward to the square you sent me :)

Hugs!!

Oh Laurel, thank you for refreshing my memory, YES i got your lovely sqaure last week, a camo one, and it will and does fit right in the current friendship ghan row i was working on! Thank you so much, and you have a package coming in the mail as well, and I hope you like it as much as I did mine! Thank you so much, and for jarring my memory!! I entered it in my book of sqaures received, and thought I posted here, but have gone through old posts back to the first of November, and my post isn't there, I can only say im so sorry to keep you waiting and worrying! I love it, thank you so much for thinking of me, and making me a lovely square!!

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh yay!!!

I am so glad you got it :)

Great idea to have a book of squares received! Ill have to start one.

Looking forward to the square you sent me :)

Hugs!!

Hi ya, i have several done to mail, but not addressed or packaged, cept for yours, lol so that one went out today! Be on the lookout for one fat little puffy coming your way in a few days! :cheeroh and my book of squares received is right along side the book of squares sent, lol for reference! I just love being so organized, and still forgetting to post! lol

Hi everyone ! Just got my new laptop today, hoohoo ! Now Im just waiting for my package from my online college to come in the mail...... I decided the othe rday I wanted to take classes. Im going (online) for my Degree Cetrificate in Bridal Consulting ! I am soooo excited to start, too bad I have to wait till I get my books.

Hi everyone ! Just got my new laptop today, hoohoo ! Now Im just waiting for my package from my online college to come in the mail...... I decided the othe rday I wanted to take classes. Im going (online) for my Degree Cetrificate in Bridal Consulting ! I am soooo excited to start, too bad I have to wait till I get my books.

How exciting! Good luck to you!

hi!! Got six puffy's packaged, and addressed, got in the car, drove to the post office, discovered post office is closed, got back in the car, went to Runza for a burger, went home, sulked! Have to wait till monday probably now, dang it!

:lol Happy Veteran's Day!

I'm about to start churning out squares! I'm finally able to sit down with my :yarn and :hook for a bit!

*Grabs list & scans to see who will get the first round*

OOOOH this is gonna be fun!

ok ladies i've been lax in thanking y'all for sending me squares...no excuses/reason really good enough though...but here is a picture of all i have received so far...in fact i received on this week...

THANK YOU!!

ohhh nice!! Welcome back! got one coming your way to mail out monday! You got some pretty ones there!

I'm about to start churning out squares! I'm finally able to sit down with my :yarn and :hook for a bit!

*Grabs list & scans to see who will get the first round*

OOOOH this is gonna be fun!

lol have a ball!!

I know I have not been on in a bit, but i am still here busily working away. I received a beautiful card and square from Karishena ( i hope i spelled it correctly) as soon as i get a chance i will take a photo of it. Thank you Thank you Thankyou.

Iam still crocheting squares and hopefully i can get them out before Thanksgiving:) Love you all :hook

Hi everyone.

I already posted the msg in a different thread, but for those of you that arent on that one heres the link for the long version , LOL

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?p=2374382#post2374382

Short Version????? Im making a 3 piece crochet purse, wallet and mini wallet set. Pics later, adn the pattern.

:hug

I purchased a pattern yesterday. Guess which? Could it be a certain Stash Buster Tote pattern by a certain lover of turtles? :D:yes

Let the addiction commence!!!! :laughroll

I purchased a pattern yesterday. Guess which? Could it be a certain Stash Buster Tote pattern by a certain lover of turtles? :D:yes

Hmmm, I wonder who that is?? :think:rofl

Sorry to inform you, but there's no cure for that addiction. :lol

:turtle:vheart

Who wants to be cured?? Not me!

Two squares will be sent out on Monday....

Now I've started some small Christmas presents for some co workers .....I'm going to do some dishclothes and also make some ornaments (free standing lace) on my embroidery machine. I really better get going!

Have a good day all!

kuddles

my four latest are going heading to Florida, Alabama, Missouri and Michigan today! Please post when they arrive :)

The puffy/package will say Laurel from CowTown Stamps as the return addy

Enjoy the squares :)

:clap

Even though I've only made one since I've gotten the pattern I have a whole list of the ones I want to make! Just need some time away from other projects to do so. The squares I sent out Thursday should be reaching their destinations Monday or Tuesday. Probably Tuesday because of the holiday. Have a great day everyone!

Archived