Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Almost a villager.. and yes I know you've said we dont "really" need to be.. but I figure it'd make it easier. And to make sure to myself that I will stick around this nice place XD.

I wasn't sure I'd stick around either, but 3 years and over 6500 posts later...here I am! :lol

Sue, thanks for the list. ;)

Dragonracer, love your tagline! "Drive defensively, buy a tank." It's tourist season here. We can't shoot them but a tank... hmmmm :lol

Why do they call is tourist season if we can't shoot at them? :rofl

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I wasn't sure I'd stick around either, but 3 years and over 6500 posts later...here I am! :lol

:think I must be really quiet I have been here longer than you and have 1/6 the posts you do....

I lied...it feels like 3 years, but only has been 2. :lol

:think I must be really quiet I have been here longer than you and have 1/6 the posts you do....

I must be quiet too, Ive been here longer than both of you and dont have many more posts than Tonyal, but cant catch up tp turtlet vr

I R Villager! >.> Can I be added to the listy?

:lol PM me your address and what squares you want. Plus your e-mail so you can get the list.

I have been missing everyone....been lurking so to speak...with only time to read a few posts, but not enough time to post back.

i hope all is well for everyone. Welcome to all the new freinds.. i have so many packages to mail out this Monday to some of you. I have currently been visually persuaded into a tote addiction. I was able to purchase and be gifted a few of turtlelvr's tote patterns. If there is anyone who hasn't had the pleasure of crocheting one of turtlelvr's patterns...you missing out on a treat.

Sue can I also have a copy of the new list, don't want to mail out to incorrect addresses. Thank you for taking care of us.

Everyone have a great evening

Kimgoodie

Hi all. Good to hear from you Kim. I have been lurking more than not too. Had some other projects needed to finish up and am working on a tote for a friend. Almost done. Get to go to the OK Renaissance Faire tomorrow. Should be a bit of fun. My parents and dd are also going and we are all going in costume. I got the new list so hopefully, can get back to squares next week. Have a good weekend, all. :)

I didn't have time to read through everyone's posts since I haven't been online much lately, but I hope everyone is doing well! :)

I've been away from this post for awhile and hope everyone is doing well. Sue, I'd like an updated list please as I see we have a lot of different people. I myself still need a lot of squares so I want to get back into this group and get busy. All my obligations to others is complete and squares are a great summer crochet for me. Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

I know i've not posted here on this thread for a while. but I am still lookin for squares and so is my Daugher to finish our ghans :). Thanks so far to those whom have sent. and I'm hoping to get around to being able to send some out myself this summer now that hubby is back to work and I can have my Yarn allowance money again LOL!!

I've been away from this post for awhile and hope everyone is doing well. Sue, I'd like an updated list please as I see we have a lot of different people. I myself still need a lot of squares so I want to get back into this group and get busy. All my obligations to others is complete and squares are a great summer crochet for me. Looking forward to chatting with everyone.

Sent! :)

Oops! coulda sworn I had that in there too XD

Gotcha added and list sent! :)

Hey Ladies!!!! How are you fine people doing lately? I'm trying to get on here more often because I miss ya all. I see there are many new faces I need to get to know as well :). Anyhoo I shall see you all later ;).

Sue, can I have another list??? I know there are a few newer people I don't have on my current list.

Welcome dragonracer3!

Sue please send me the list after you get dragonracer3's info added to it. Thank you for taking care of us!

:hi:hiWhat about me? I didn't get an updated list.

It's great to see everyone checking back in.

:hi:hiWhat about me? I didn't get an updated list.

It's great to see everyone checking back in.

I can't believe I forgot you!! :eek Now its sent. :)

Hi all. Good to hear from you Kim. I have been lurking more than not too. Had some other projects needed to finish up and am working on a tote for a friend. Almost done. Get to go to the OK Renaissance Faire tomorrow. Should be a bit of fun. My parents and dd are also going and we are all going in costume. I got the new list so hopefully, can get back to squares next week. Have a good weekend, all. :)

Sopo I'm a big Ren Faire addict myself, going Mem weekend to GA ren faire with friends, and I work the Carolina Ren faire every year. I also flew out to the Arizona Ren faire earlier this year and I always go in costume! I have about 6 of them atm and I'm currently working on making a steampunk dress. Its in the very early stages atm. You can see my pics from Arizona and Carolina on my face book page (ariiaana@gmail.com) if you are interested. Hope everyone is doing well!

Sopo I'm a big Ren Faire addict myself, going Mem weekend to GA ren faire with friends, and I work the Carolina Ren faire every year. I also flew out to the Arizona Ren faire earlier this year and I always go in costume! I have about 6 of them atm and I'm currently working on making a steampunk dress. Its in the very early stages atm. You can see my pics from Arizona and Carolina on my face book page (ariiaana@gmail.com) if you are interested. Hope everyone is doing well!

Very cool. Can't see your pics so sent you a friend request. Hubby and I were supposed to go a few years ago and meet some friends that go to all of them, but I had surgery and he became very sick. I lost him just months later. Last year, my friends and my dd convinced me to go. I went mainly to take dd. Loved it. We went 3 times last year and took my parents once. lol This year, my parents were more excited than I was I think! lol

Can't wait to see your pics. I went simply Scottish this year. I made an arisaid (like a great kilt). My dd loves the steampunk. She went steampunk pirate. lol

Back to squares now :lol, I am almost caught up on other projects so will get some squares out this week. :) (Blame it on Sue! her stashbuster tote has sidetracked me!! :D ) Hope you are all doing well. :hug

@Sue, I got my squares today...:clap I absolutely LOVE them! And I'm pretty sure mom did too. lol Thank you so much! :hug What's the name of the yarn, I've never seen it before. :c9

Hope everyone is doing great! I'm going to be here & there for a bit, my computer decided to crash on me so I'm going to have to get it reformatted. :blink Yay...not. lol :yell

(Blame it on Sue! her stashbuster tote has sidetracked me!! :D )

Always my fault. :lol

@Sue, I got my squares today...:clap I absolutely LOVE them! And I'm pretty sure mom did too. lol Thank you so much! :hug What's the name of the yarn, I've never seen it before. :c9

Hope everyone is doing great! I'm going to be here & there for a bit, my computer decided to crash on me so I'm going to have to get it reformatted. :blink Yay...not. lol :yell

:cheer Glad you like them! That's RHSS Bikini. Got it at Walmart. :)

Archived