Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i hope everyone is having a great start to their week! ill post the pattern tomorrow, too much to do today! i started a new chapter in my life friday, and im still trying to cope with it :( but i kno that ill get thru it all! have a wonderful week everyone, if im not on too much! :hugs for all!!!

Hi everyone ! I hope you are all doing well. :hug s if you need them. Ive been slacking on making squares since Ive been working on ghans for the senior home.

Sue could you please email me an updated list? Im ready to get back on squares since my financial situation is starting to look up.

i hope everyone is having a great start to their week! ill post the pattern tomorrow, too much to do today! i started a new chapter in my life friday, and im still trying to cope with it :( but i kno that ill get thru it all! have a wonderful week everyone, if im not on too much! :hugs for all!!!

Your strong sissy, youll make it through. I love you and Im here for you no matter what.

Hi everyone ! I hope you are all doing well. :hug s if you need them. Ive been slacking on making squares since Ive been working on ghans for the senior home.

Sue could you please email me an updated list? Im ready to get back on squares since my financial situation is starting to look up.

Sent! :)

:turtle:vheart

Your strong sissy, youll make it through. I love you and Im here for you no matter what.

thank you sis, and i love you too! :hug

:D the bobblefly pattern has been posted! :ty sissy!! (immafreek posted it for me!) i hope everyone that tries the pattern enjoys it!!

wow! extra caffeinated from the amp im working on right now, and i got some work ahead of me!! im gettin to it now! :crocheting ok, so not work, but its fun!! hope everyone had a wonderful day today and has an even more wonderful day tomorrow! :hugs for all

I'm new at making squares, and if anyone would like to post me some patterns to make for others that would be awesome.

I would prefer 12" simply caron (is that too picky) in any shades of blue

and I need a total of 20 (4 across, 5 down should be a lapghan right?)

I've always done small projects in crochet so these larger ones are still daunting to me!

Thank you!

I'm new at making squares, and if anyone would like to post me some patterns to make for others that would be awesome.

I've always done small projects in crochet so these larger ones are still daunting to me!

Thank you!

Hi Tina and welcome! I got your PM with your address and will add you to the master list later today. A great place for squares is www.crochetpatterncentral.com .

A lapghan is usually 3x4. 4x5 is a comfyghan. :)

Thank you!

hi and welcome!!! :clap i love getting new people on here!!!

Thank you!

That yarn might be a little picky. I don't use Caron yarns. Don't like them. :)

Thank you!

Welcome to the group. If Caron Simply Soft is what you want then that is what you want. I really hate working with it and don't keep it around but I am not opposed to picking up a skein when I am out so I can make some one a square.

I agree it is a little harder to work with than say RHSS but I love the way it feels when completed. I made a pair of fingerless hand warmers with it in teal that I wear when typing and my hands are cold and they are awesome.

I actually like working with ss better than rhss. I just helped make 2 bowling balls sets and after making 12 pens, my fingers were sore from the rhss. :( But nothing better than cotton. :P Everyone has a favorite.

Alrighty ladies a little update on my end. It's been decided that James is going to join the army and I couldn't be more proud and scared at the same time. No one was calling him back for job offers and he tells me this is something that has always intrigued him so I told him if it was what he wanted to do he has my support. He has to get them all the stuff they need before they can take him but aside from that he has already taken the practice test and scored an 84 with the minimum you can get being 31 and the maximum being 100 I believe. Needless to say I've been a mess lately and have had a lot on my mind. Anyhoo ladies that is my update and I am still sorry I haven't been on lately and I hope every single one of ya has a Happy Mother's Day. From the mommas with the fur babehs to the mamas with the not so fur babehs I love you all and miss you so much have a great day!

Archived