Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am still sending & received squares....Just sent out a batch last monday....Haven't heard that anyone has received them tho....:think

I am accepting ...6" or 12" black, grey and/or pinks

Thanks in advance

Kimgoodie

P.S. I would prolly be able to make and send more squares...if I didn't have this tote addiction going on right now. hint hint clue clue :crocheting

attachment.php?attachmentid=38490&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1303759195

P.S. I would prolly be able to make and send more squares...if I didn't have this tote addiction going on right now. hint hint clue clue :crocheting

Just exactly what are you saying Kim? :rofl

:turtle:vheart

I have some going out tomorrow. I had a few that I never heard back from if they got them. It's kind of nice if they say so you know they made it and not got lost like the one I sent you, Kim!

I know what you mean about the tote addiction (psstt, blame Sue!). I'm in the tote/purse swap :yay and am making items for a horse rescue auction but still trying to get some squares out as well.

That pink/black/gray is going to make a gorgeous afghan. :)

Hope everyone else is doing well

I know what you mean about the tote addiction (psstt, blame Sue!). I'm in the tote/purse swap :yay and am making items for a horse rescue auction but still trying to get some squares out as well.

See if I'm nice to you anymore! :rofl

I have some going out tomorrow. I had a few that I never heard back from if they got them. It's kind of nice if they say so you know they made it and not got lost like the one I sent you, Kim!

I know what you mean. I haven't heard back on a couple of packages I mailed out two weeks ago. Before that I think there were only 4 that never responded to my pm's when I tried to follow up. I did have one that I know was lost in the mail. Some had life issues going on and took awhile to check in.

Its been lonely over here with everyone over on the tote thread. I have to go over there to find out what everyone's been up to.

:cheerSuperMom

Hi everyone! I have been gone for a while. Wanted to say THANK YOU Super Mom for the wonderful square. :hug I love it!! Hope I can get back before to long. I do have one square ready to go out.

post-37709-135897664006_thumb.jpg

Hi everyone! I have been gone for a while. Wanted to say THANK YOU Super Mom for the wonderful square. :hug I love it!! Hope I can get back before to long. I do have one square ready to go out.

[ATTACH]40109[/ATTACH]

You're welcome!

@ Sue LOL Cant say a word Sue...cause Im enjoying every minute of it!

@ Stephanie...thanks I love the colors and how they are working out....

@bgs I defininitely understand the life's issues LOL...Just hoping they are received.

Its been lonely over here with everyone over on the tote thread. I have to go over there to find out what everyone's been up to.

So sorry we sort of abandoned you! Will try and check in more often but do stick your head in the tote cal. It's so much fun even if it's hard to keep up with. We're a chatty bunch. :lol Sending DD to post office with some squares today and hopefully more by weekend. :hug

See if I'm nice to you anymore! :rofl

umm.. did I say blame? :think I meant 'thank'..yeah, that's it.. thank Sue. We love you, Sue. :hug:D

[ATTACH]40109[/ATTACH]

Nice square!

[ATTACH]40109[/ATTACH]

Thats a cool lookin square! I bet it'll be the center square in yer blanket. XD

[ATTACH]40109[/ATTACH]

Beautiful square. I hope you come back soon! I miss you! :hug

@ Sue LOL Cant say a word Sue...cause Im enjoying every minute of it!

See! :lol

umm.. did I say blame? :think I meant 'thank'..yeah, that's it.. thank Sue. We love you, Sue. :hug:D

Nice recovery. Almost bucked yourself off the horse on that one! :rofl

Hi Ladies! So I have about 7 or 8 squares and I will have the money to send them out soon. Now if I could only get the 100 bucks it's going to take in gas to get up the road :rofl j/k. Anyhoo I hope the gals who get em will enjoy them just as much as I did making them.

Howdy all! I'm baaaaack!! :P I was crazy busy so I haven't been in CAL's much. Now you're stuck with me again.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN! Nicole's back! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :D

:hug

Nice recovery. Almost bucked yourself off the horse on that one! :rofl

:P Actually, Bubbi did quite well yesterday, thank you. :lol well, other than the one time he decided the ride was over, stopped and refused to move for a few minutes. :rofl

Hi Ladies! So I have about 7 or 8 squares and I will have the money to send them out soon. Now if I could only get the 100 bucks it's going to take in gas to get up the road :rofl j/k. Anyhoo I hope the gals who get em will enjoy them just as much as I did making them.

I know! This gas is just crazy! Hoping it goes down soon.

Happy Birthday Brenda. :hug Hope you are having a great day. :yay

Archived