Friendship-ghan Square CAL...UPDATED IN POST 1

TurtleLvr

Looks like we'll have to wait until Monday to see who got the bag. :(

Here is a picture of Abby in the snow yesterday its snowing again today.

I think its turned back to winter in ut.

Abby's so cute!

:turtle:vheart

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay......... leave it to the boys to make mommy smile!

We're all sittin' here talking... the boys are playing games on the computers and card games and such... I'm obviously crocheting... hubby is sleeping.

David (the 10yr old) says..... mom....... you know whats neat?

Me..... what?

David........Here on our land .. we have all kids of bugs and wild life.

Me.. yeah!

David.......At Sue's house.. .she has some bugs... Not as many as we do... I'm sure we have all the bugs of Nebraska in our woods.

Me.... LOL.... okay?

David... But Sue also has sea life! We brought a part of sea life home with us last year.

Me... Yup.

David..... We should take Sue some wild life.

Me... OMGoodness...LOL... like what?

David.. oh I dont know... maybe a baby turkey... or a baby goat... cuz I'm sure she doesnt have room for a baby cow.

Me.........:rofl :rofl :rofl David... mommy loves you!!!

Other two boys... listening the whole time.. but dont look up until the word COW... then they both :rofl

Michael says... well.. shoot... lets take her a baby buffalo.

Patrick says... why stop there... lets take her a baby deer.. and some chickens.. and Geese.. .and ducks... and and and LOL

So Miss Sue......... be ready when we finally get to make our trip... LOL

:heart

:mug

We're all sittin' here talking... the boys are playing games on the computers and card games and such... I'm obviously crocheting... hubby is sleeping.

Me..... what?

Me.. yeah!

David.......At Sue's house.. .she has some bugs... Not as many as we do... I'm sure we have all the bugs of Nebraska in our woods.

Me.... LOL.... okay?

David... But Sue also has sea life! We brought a part of sea life home with us last year.

Me... Yup.

David.. oh I dont know... maybe a baby turkey... or a baby goat... cuz I'm sure she doesnt have room for a baby cow.

Other two boys... listening the whole time.. but dont look up until the word COW... then they both :rofl

Patrick says... why stop there... lets take her a baby deer.. and some chickens.. and Geese.. .and ducks... and and and LOL

now, that's too funny! :lol

Me..... what?

Me.. yeah!

Me.... LOL.... okay?

Me... Yup.

If any one asks why I just love your boys...this explains it!!! :rofl I hope all these babies are stuffed animals. South Daytona might kick me out with all of them! :rofl

man and I planned on just bringing her snow when I finally made it down to visit

See, now that's the one thing I wouldn't want! :lol

If any one asks why I just love your boys...this explains it!!! :rofl I hope all these babies are stuffed animals. South Daytona might kick me out with all of them! :rofl

See, now that's the one thing I wouldn't want! :lol

:rofl.... those three are somethin' else! They sure know how to make mommy smile!

yeah... lets hope for the stuffed animal version... I'm sure a COW wont fit in my van! LOL

I have had all of these animals in my yard... but not my van!

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Morning¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

I have been getting lots of crocheting done! I'm real happy about that! Testing patterns... creating fun stuff... finishing a few things.. etc.

Wont be able to go to church today.. as hubby still has a fever... But thank goodness... we have Radio Church! A beautiful large church about 35 miles from us has their services on the radio. :D Better than nothing... right!

Its beautiful out... 70* right now..with a high of 77* ... yesterday it got up to 89* and the boys were dying of heat... LOL... they crack me up!

I know you are all gonna think I have lost my mind... or that my boys are NUTS.. .or both... but they came in from playing outstide... they all stood in the kitchen wiping off with baby wipes to cool off... and were still hot... so next thing I hear is giggling from the pantry... and then the youngest say... Mom is gonna kill us. Well.. its time to put the yarn and hook down.. and go see what this is all about... so I peek around the corner and this is what I see...............:rofl

all three heads in the deep freeze... OMGoodness

post-18634-135897647729_thumb.jpg

Nope... wasnt mad... didnt kill them... just laughed like crazy and then hugged them all! I totally needed that bit of silliness!!!! They weren't hurting anything.... but they did bring a smile to my face! :D

Okay... off to get a coffee refill and see if I can get a nice pic of this tote I'm testing.

Catch up later!

continued prayers for hubby please... temp was 100.9* this morning.

I have been getting lots of crocheting done! I'm real happy about that! Testing patterns... creating fun stuff... finishing a few things.. etc.

Wont be able to go to church today.. as hubby still has a fever... But thank goodness... we have Radio Church! A beautiful large church about 35 miles from us has their services on the radio. :D Better than nothing... right!

Its beautiful out... 70* right now..with a high of 77* ... yesterday it got up to 89* and the boys were dying of heat... LOL... they crack me up!

I know you are all gonna think I have lost my mind... or that my boys are NUTS.. .or both... but they came in from playing outstide... they all stood in the kitchen wiping off with baby wipes to cool off... and were still hot... so next thing I hear is giggling from the pantry... and then the youngest say... Mom is gonna kill us. Well.. its time to put the yarn and hook down.. and go see what this is all about... so I peek around the corner and this is what I see...............:rofl

[ATTACH]37731[/ATTACH]

Nope... wasnt mad... didnt kill them... just laughed like crazy and then hugged them all! I totally needed that bit of silliness!!!! They weren't hurting anything.... but they did bring a smile to my face! :D

Okay... off to get a coffee refill and see if I can get a nice pic of this tote I'm testing.

Catch up later!

:rofl They take after Miss Sue. I was in our large freezer at work yesterday cooling down! :rofl

:rofl.... those three are somethin' else! They sure know how to make mommy smile!

yeah... lets hope for the stuffed animal version... I'm sure a COW wont fit in my van! LOL

I have had all of these animals in my yard... but not my van!

When we had the ranch, I use to have almost any animal in my CRV at any time...chickens, goats, mini horse...I even try to convince Bruce to let me take a Galapagos tortoise home from different zoos with no luck. He said if it doesn't fit I can't have it. It would have fit. He lied. :rofl

When we had the ranch, I use to have almost any animal in my CRV at any time...chickens, goats, mini horse...I even try to convince Bruce to let me take a Galapagos tortoise home from different zoos with no luck. He said if it doesn't fit I can't have it. It would have fit. He lied. :rofl

you sound like me:D I am trying (unsuccessfully) to bring home a really super cute tea cup piggy. jeff says we dont have room in our house, for a 30pound pig, I say we are getting rid of a 125 pound kid in 3 weeks when she moves out after the bog wedding so we should have room. :angry he didnt agree. I am always shot down cant have a pig, or a duck...goats are out of the question. what else fun is left?

Now the Galapagos would have been super cool. lol I am an animal lover too. My hubby spoiled me and I could have pretty much anything I wanted (how I ended up with a Sulcata) :lol Now, we have 5 big horses, 2 minis, 2 goats (btw, a goat will fit in the back end of a VW Beetle if you put the seat down :rofl ) and then of course, dog and cats. I just saw a hairless rat this weekend that I would LOVE to have. I'm not a rat person, but having raised hairless cats, this guy was soooo cool. I restrained myself though.

:rofl They take after Miss Sue. I was in our large freezer at work yesterday cooling down! :rofl

OmGoodness... :rofl No wonder!

you sound like me:D I am trying (unsuccessfully) to bring home a really super cute tea cup piggy. jeff says we dont have room in our house, for a 30pound pig, I say we are getting rid of a 125 pound kid in 3 weeks when she moves out after the bog wedding so we should have room. :angry he didnt agree. I am always shot down cant have a pig, or a duck...goats are out of the question. what else fun is left?

:lol Men just don't get it. With the ranch I was allowed pretty much anything I wanted. Now I have to keep them small. I miss my goat. I raised him from 2 weeks old on a bottle. His name is Frodo.

Now the Galapagos would have been super cool. lol I am an animal lover too. My hubby spoiled me and I could have pretty much anything I wanted (how I ended up with a Sulcata) :lol Now, we have 5 big horses, 2 minis, 2 goats (btw, a goat will fit in the back end of a VW Beetle if you put the seat down :rofl ) and then of course, dog and cats. I just saw a hairless rat this weekend that I would LOVE to have. I'm not a rat person, but having raised hairless cats, this guy was soooo cool. I restrained myself though.

Make you a deal, you can come visit my turtles if I can come visit your horses! I WANT PICTURES OF THE MINIS!!! We use to have 4 minis.

OmGoodness... :rofl No wonder!

I was hot. :lol

[ATTACH]37731[/ATTACH]

Catch up later!

:lol it was only 70 something here :lol apparently AZ moved North :lol

:yay:yay:yay :clap:woo:woo:woo:woo:cheer

I cant believe Im the winner of the tote It is just really pretty, Im so proud to be the owner of this tote. I love it. :manyheart .

Im in a daze I never dreamed it would be me.

:ty:ty Sue for this beautiful tote

I cant post a picture yet till I figure out whats wrong with my camera

I cant believe Im the winner of the tote It is just really pretty, Im so proud to be the owner of this tote. I love it. :manyheart .

YEA!! It finally made it! You're welcome Evelyn! :hug

Yay Evelyn! Congratulations!!!

:woo:yay :yay :yay:woo

Congratulations hon!!!!

:cheer:clap:yay:cheercongrats

Ready to play again? Here's a picture of part of something I am making. Find the pattern and WIN $10 worth of patterns off Ravelry.

post-28075-135897648505_thumb.jpg

Rules:

1. Must have a Ravelry account

2. Pattern(s) must be instant downloads so I can gift them to you. We don't want to violate any copyright laws!

3. You must post the link in this thread to the pattern. PMs will not be accepted.

4. You must be a member of this CAL. This doesn't mean you have to be an active sender, just someone that is apart of it requesting squares.

Ready to play again? Here's a picture of part of something I am making. Find the pattern and WIN $10 worth of patterns off Ravelry.

[ATTACH]37817[/ATTACH]

Rules:

2. Pattern(s) must be instant downloads so I can gift them to you. We don't want to violate any copyright laws!

3. You must post the link in this thread to the pattern. PMs will not be accepted.

4. You must be a member of this CAL. This doesn't mean you have to be an active sender, just someone that is apart of it requesting squares.

Well.. I think I know what it is... but would feel bad if I'm right... only because others need a chance to win. :D

[ATTACH]37817[/ATTACH]

Rules:

Would it be this?

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/vickevira-african-flowers-bag

Archived